why do mature women want to have sex with young guys?

dajunglee786

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
denise im willing and able baby ;) haha

i believe older women find it a turn on as the younger male find them attractive both sexually and mentally as in personality wise. thats a turn on for anyone regardless of age or gender or sexuality. eg. a straight man is complimented by a gay guy he will say thanks for the compliment. whether the guy is older or younger. everyone loves compliments. in the same way a younger guy fucking an elder woman is a turn on as it shows they are attractive enough for a young guy to chase after them.

hell yeah!:cool:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Re: why do mature women want to have sex with young guys?

I thought it was because fucking them is much more fun than making a fricassee out of them... :confused:

anettenorge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My ex bf got really upset when he found out that right after we split up I was fucking a 22yr old for awhile. I was just attracted to him, it wasn't that he was young, but he was better in bed than my ex haha, he wasn't the best lover I've had or anything, but he stayed rock hard the whole damn time,even if he was going down on me and his cock wasn't being touched , he still stayed rock hard, that was such a turn on for me. He was just more eager and vigorous with the way he fucked me. He physically dominated me more than my ex and I've had older men do the same, it just so happened to be a much younger one right after him and he's still bothered by it. It was attractive that he didn't ask me how he performed like my ex, he just did his thing. My ex was always concerned about his performance, maybe I made it worse by admitting he wasn't up to what I liked, but he insisted on asking and it was obvious that he struggled to make me cum during sex. The new boy never asked, he just fucked me hard, but then it again it was pretty obvious he was making me cum every time :)

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have had a partner 10 years younger than me.
And from what I can remember he was a very energetic little monkey.
Any younger and I guess I would feel like cutting up his meat and spitting on a hanky and cleaning his face.

stabs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive always wondered about this myself, never really found out why. i just know that, when women older than me are in groups around me they all get very naughty and flirty with me, im not sure if its because im younger or attractive or not and this is without them seeing what i have in my pants! lol..

verthosand

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do know of women who have become Cougars. However, I prefer older men. Younger men do not have the knowledge.. just the need. Older men know how to treat a woman, perhaps being around the block a few times has enabled them to stop and look at the scenery,enjoying the
sensuality.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex is 12 years younger than I am and I loved how much energy he had (esp the first year of marriage). But there were times when I wished he was older for other reasons. Since then I've stuck closer to my own age, but I still get hit on by young guys.... B :p

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Prove it :wink:

Get over here then.:wink:

My ex is 12 years younger than I am and I loved how much energy he had (esp the first year of marriage). But there were times when I wished he was older for other reasons. Since then I've stuck closer to my own age, but I still get hit on by young guys.... B :p

Hey you :wink: