why do mature women want to have sex with young guys?

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yours and lots of young guys. Seems like it works out just like that with every younger guy I am with! Me on top "holding them down" which is a joke since I only go for the big, muscled, meatheads!!! LOL I can't resist them and they just love it! It is so much fun being a cougar!

YOUNGBUCK$$

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yours and lots of young guys. Seems like it works out just like that with every younger guy I am with! Me on top "holding them down" which is a joke since I only go for the big, muscled, meatheads!!! LOL I can't resist them and they just love it! It is so much fun being a cougar!

Please cum to Cali and take my cougar virginity. :slomo:

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was 21, I got in tow with a 33-year-old woman and had a great time for a couple of years.

I think some of the attraction from the woman's point of view is that a) it's very flattering to be chased by a younger guy, b) he's usually got more stamina than a guy her own age and a much shorter recovery period, and c) he probably hasn't finished working out how he likes to do things and is more willing to experiment. A lot of guys in their 30s and 40s know what gets them off quickly and then they roll over and say, "Was that good for you too?" Can you blame a woman who's been on the receiving end of that kind of attitude for taking on a younger guy who'll ask the same question after the fourth or fifth round instead of the first?

That was certainly the case with me and my ex. She'd been with an older guy for a few years. As far as I knew, she lost her virginity to him and the sex was pretty much the same from Day 1. I didn't have much experience when we met, but we sure learnt a lot together.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, I am 37 and I am definitely open to having sex with a younger guy, really depended on the maturity level I suppose,...I think if two adults are consenting then why the hell not...

cozy_n_quiet

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Personally I feel that as a young male being with a older woman would just make for a great time for both people involved. As it was said earlier the younger guys for the most part have the stamina and drive to keep up with a woman who is older and possibly more experienced, not saying a man who's older wouldn't be able to do the same. For me personally a more experienced and sexually mature woman would be a serious turn on. Just the thought of an older woman telling myself what she would like and how to hit her spot just right is what I would love. Besides I feel that I would be able to be more of myself in bed and open sexually, because my partner would be comfortable with herself sexually versus a woman my age who might feel a bit uncomfortable truely expressing herself. What you you women and guys think? Does what I explain make sense, I mean I'm not trying to speak for others but this is just my two cents let me know what you think. :confused:

poizen-ivy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Stamina and endurance.
They don't cum and then roll over and go to sleep. It's a lot more than just once.

You just have to watch out for premature ejaculators ;)
I had two in a row, I thought someone had cursed me.

jawjagal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quite often in America, once a woman hits 35 or 40 men her own age are not interested in her sexually. Men 40 and up, tend to prefer women in their early to mid 20's. If women 35 and up didn't have sex with younger men we'd be stuck with dildos for the rest of out natural days. To me this is unacceptable. :mad: Fortunately, Hollywood has popularized the concept of the MILF so getting lucky with younger guys is relatively easy. Added bonus: They are so grateful and easy to please. :flirt: :cool:

Wonderful post!!! And so true!!

jawjagal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I loved having sex with all the 45+ plus i ever been with. OMG just amazing sex! being 34 now i still LOVE older women but I think i am getting out of the age range where they are interested in me :(.

No you're not!! LOL
Any 45-50+ would love someone your age!!

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I never sought out younger men, but they seem to find me. I have had a few serious relationships with younger men and dated more. More and more younger men seem to be into this. Age in and of itself is not an attracting factor for me, though. I look at the personality and overall fit.

bigman420

Experimental Member
Media
For the same reason that in this country, older guys want a younger woman. It's a sign of youth and viritlity. I'm 24 and I find fucking an 18-19 somehow extra exciting.

Last edited:

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of the problems as I get older is that there are fewer older ladies that have any interest in sex. I am therefore forced (forced, I tell ya!) to pursue women younger than me.

Sigh. Life can be so brutal...

D

deleted136887

OK I just got back from the pub so there may be flaws in my logic.
The reason old slappers want young studs are:
a) They are stupid(don't realise there is young pussy there for the taking.[us old geezers have the cool cars, bikes, yachts, MONEY to confuse the young pussy])
b) They actually LISTEN to what aforementiontioned slappers say[once again , us geezers have heard it all, we are selectively deaf]
c) maybe the young studs just look better than us?? And fuck better than us old geezers?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
in my country it becomes a rule nearly..all mature ladies have a teenage fucker ;) is it a choice or young guys do their jobs much better?

Because they're gorgeous. By "young" do you mean teenagers? Because I think men in their 20s are young.

I can't give an opinion on whether young men are better in bed. I've never had sex with anyone over the age of 32, so my field of expertise is in the "younger" range.

Mal_the_Wolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
always hated THAT double standard....... if a woman in her 30's or 40's is attracted to men in their 20s hows it different than Larry king or Ric flair or any man pursuing girls years or decades younger?