why do men cheat -why do men deny cheating even if you have proof?

D

deleted269122

this is my hubbies 3 discretion..............how many do you give?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: xljames91

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Three times??!?!?
Holy crap....
That's three more chances than I (or my girl) would give.
Every time you let him get away with it, it becomes easier for him to do it....
I mean, he knows you're just gonna take him back, right?
Drop-kick his ass to the curb.

P.s. He's not likely to admit it because there's no benefit to him for doing so.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If he is cheating on you they are giving him something you aren't

Also if he has cheated 3 times you clearly don't mean shit to him. Time for that divorce, unless there are kids involved you will both be happier afterwards. Kids make things difficult.

FreddieCrunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Though there are general categories, of course, there will also be those unique angles that make the situation on one end of the spectrum (learn from it and "solve" it or is a reflection of the cheater and cannot be fixed, not a one time thing).

The most standard that I have witnessed is that the guy doesn't feel there is any spark anymore. Regardless of his self-esteem he will want to feel wanted, desired. Once we get into that sharing a place phase of a relationship we all too often settle in and just nest. Both sides need to make some effort to keep the spark. No matter how attractive you are your partner "needs" a little variety now and again.

I dated a woman that had everything figured out. She never gave a man a second chance. Her reasoning being that "my man gets all he needs at home." Oh my, having dated her I knew first hand there was no hyperbole to her comment.

Reactions: xljames91

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i can't even stomach the "not getting what he needs" bullshit. Lots of people don't get what they need. Cheating is still wrong. A real man will either figure out the problem, discuss it, and work to fix it... Or recognize that it's not a fight worth fighting and leave. Cheaters are cowards. Period.

SNARK SMASH PUNY CHEATER!

Raaaaawr!

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cheaters suck, that goes for men and women.

On a lighter side the original poster asked why men deny even when you have proof. This is from a classic movie called the Married Mans Guide about a guy being coached how to cheat on his wife and what to do if she starts to suspect of has proof

https://youtu.be/4pmBC_CrQS4

Naughty Teacher

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Given no outside referee, a relationship is just the opinion of two people. Denial is a way to create doubt in the mind of the other person.

That said, denial in the face of proof is really a way to announce, im not interested in your opinion, or in changing. Do what you will with that information.

Reactions: hunghorse30

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is my hubbies 3 discretion..............how many do you give?

Damned sure not that many.

Taking him back after one, I can at least understand. Call it a mistake, say he got lost in the moment, whatever. But all the excuses are used up after that. This guy simply doesn't care. He either wants you to cut him loose, or he's indifferent and wants to see how much he can get away with go before you do.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Men cheat because monogamy isn't meant for all. But because of a constant push towards social "normality", they still try for it.... and some fail miserably. Then again, you could just be with a thoughtless asshole....

Yeah, one of those...

Or he's depressed and doing what many men do while depressed--engaging in promiscuous risk-taking behavior and getting high off the adrenaline and endorphins involved.

green26

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you giving it up enough, are you good at sex, how long have you been together, are you attractive, do you have a nice body? I could go on but there is no set answer in most cases why men go outside their relationship for sex offer then the fact that he wanted some pussy.

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Coming from a gay guy, a community that has defined "open relationship" maybe it's time to consider just that. Someone else has said "monogamy isn't for everyone", which is true. "Be fruitful and multiply" may not mean with just one person. I'm not advocating cheating, but if you have a lover who chronically strays off then your choices are to leave him or to "open" the relationship. You have to decide what is going to make YOU the happiest - regardless of what we all say!

D

deleted269122

I moved out 22nd April.... She started seeing someone and had her in our house 2 days later ..... I'm glad where through ....lying prick.... I'll just find myself a larger prick lol :)
ronin001: 5553941 said:
Cheaters suck, that goes for men and women.

On a lighter side the original poster asked why men deny even when you have proof. This is from a classic movie called the Married Mans Guide about a guy being coached how to cheat on his wife and what to do if she starts to suspect of has proof

I moved out 22nd april

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I moved out 22nd April.... She started seeing someone and had her in our house 2 days later ..... I'm glad where through ....lying prick.... I'll just find myself a larger prick lol :)
I moved out 22nd april

I am always saddened to hear when a relationship goes bad, though often it is the best thing for both parties. There is more than one fish in the sea and, you definitely have the right bait to catch a bigger / better one :D

frencharab

Sexy Member
Media
Cheating happen:
- randomly, depending on circumstances
- for fun
- coz we get bored, either in the couple or at work etc.
- because some of us really have troubles bein faithful
- because our GF doesn't like sth in sex- ie sucking off or anal
- because we are too handsome or too hot that we are always "hunted"
- because we are sex addicts - or in search for love
- coz the Relationship is gettin fucked up

Basically, it really dépends if this is a love cheating, with feelings, or just sex for sex.

Reactions: JasonCon