Why Do Men Like Women With Big Butts?

Ladys..Take A Tape & Measure Around Your Ass Now....How Big Is Your Butt?

• Total voters

uksexymona

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am blessed with having a big bubble firm big butt and most men who fucked me so far or who wishes to fuck me expressed their great love for my big booty.I can feel admiration in the eyes of men everywhere I go wearing my tight jeans or my tight hotpants that outline my butt very well.
My question is why all men ( well, not all men,sorry, but many men) like women with big butts?
Men and women may reply this question based on their own experiences and background.....................and please remember I don't try to insult women with small butts..............I like them but I can't help them.
One more question which I've heard so many times and I think it is a myth although many men and women told me they believe it is true.........."Is having anal sex on regular basis makes a woman's ass bigger?".........I do love anal sex and have it at least 3 times a week but I don't think it was the reason to have my butt enlarged in the last 5 years from a less than 36" then to above 46" now..........but I do believe that anal sex position and slapping of the buttocks make them bigger..........I do butt excercises two times a week and I take special diet to make mt butt big and bubble.

Attachments

B_Rivas_Boricua4Ever

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've always loved big butts. Big breasts are cool but I've always had a fetish for big booties. Personally, I think big butts add more pleasure to sex...just the feel of it and, to me, in an odd way, I think it says something about the woman. It may sound foolish but I think a nice, big booty symbolizes something like a mane on a lion - I don't know how to explain it. Anyway, I love big butts.

And I highly doubt any type of sex increases the size of one's ass. That's just silly...

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, uksexymona, that's an amazing butt. I was always a skinny girl but fortunately at least have boobs. I was teased so much about having no butt, and I work out (squats, leg presses, etc.) to make sure I have something... but jeez a nice squeezy butt would be great. You're lucky!

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I can only answer for myself, but I have a very large ass ( bubble butt), :eek: :eek: Most men who are initially attracted to me prefer the curvy type of woman with a huge ass, so it all works out.

I find it really hard to find a pair of slacks that fit well. My waist is 29 inches, and my hips are 40....add a huge round ass, to the equation and I always end up with slacks two sizes too big and having to get them altered. Literally it sucks ass...no pun intended.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am blessed with having a big bubble firm big butt and most men who fucked me so far or who wishes to fuck me expressed their great love for my big booty.I can feel admiration in the eyes of men everywhere I go wearing my tight jeans or my tight hotpants that outline my butt very well.
My question is why all men ( well, not all men,sorry, but many men) like women with big butts?

This isn't a universal preference-- men like all sorts of bodies. It's the same with breasts. Some men like small, large, real, fake, droopy, perky, etc. and so on. I don't think it's true that all or even most men like big asses. I personally don't like bodies that are out of proportion, so a big ass isn't my thing on an otherwise smaller woman.

Men and women may reply this question based on their own experiences and background.....................and please remember I don't try to insult women with small butts..............I like them but I can't help them.

I think they will live without your charity. Maybe you could teach them some assercises.

One more question which I've heard so many times and I think it is a myth although many men and women told me they believe it is true.........."Is having anal sex on regular basis makes a woman's ass bigger?".........I do love anal sex and have it at least 3 times a week but I don't think it was the reason to have my butt enlarged in the last 5 years from a less than 36" then to above 46" now..........but I do believe that anal sex position and slapping of the buttocks make them bigger..........I do butt excercises two times a week and I take special diet to make mt butt big and bubble.

No. Anal sex doesn't increase the size of your ass, nor does ass slapping. Exercises can help define and enlarge the muscles, but a lot of what's back there is just good ol' subcutaneous fat. What kind of diet are you on that makes your butt big and bubble? Cheeseburgers?

uksexymona

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow, uksexymona, that's an amazing butt. I was always a skinny girl but fortunately at least have boobs. I was teased so much about having no butt, and I work out (squats, leg presses, etc.) to make sure I have something... but jeez a nice squeezy butt would be great. You're lucky!

I wish you will have a bigger butt than mine and I am sure you will if you keep doing butt exercises at least three to four times a week.Here are some of the excercises I do recommend for you:

A must do three to four times a week for that sexy butt. As an aging baby boomer, I live a healthy lifestyle and I am working hard to maintain great health and wellness.
While I am working diligently, I have also made a decision to have a sexy butt.
So this is the routine that I do three to four times a week to maintain my (or so I am told). fabulous gluteus maximus. This exercise can be done at the gym using a bench to step up onto, but since my time is limited I choose to do this at home (I often do this while watching the evening news) using a stepper. You can also make a box the ideal height is 12 to 18 inches.
You must keep in mind that the higher the box, the more difficult the exercise. Stand up straight, place your feet flat on the floor, and stand directly if front of your box. Hold a dumbbell in each hand. Keep your head up and bend your knee’s slightly. Rotate your hands so that your palms are facing inward towards each other. Lift your left foot, and place it onto the box, shift your weight onto that leg and push, straightening the leg and lifting your right foot off the floor.
This leaves you standing on top of the box. Now step back off the box leading with the right foot. Return to the starting position with both feet on the floor. Now repeat with the right foot leading onto the box, shift the weight onto that leg and push, straightening the leg and lifting your left foot off the floor so that you are now again standing on top of the box. Now step back off the box leading with your left foot. Return to the starting position with both feet on the floor. This is one repetition. Now repeat until you have completed three sets of 15 repetitions. Don’t give up if you want that sexy butt!

I will give you the next excercises in upcoming threads if you want

Reactions: Gaius89

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well..with me..all the females in my family and aunties and cousins are all well endowed with womanly voluptuos buttocks..(or as Forrest Gump would say.."Butt-Tocks!)..so I grew up with big butts all around me..and fortunately, one of my cousins and I experimented during our pubescent adolescense..and I've also read somewhere, I think in Richard Dawkins, The Selfish Gene..it's partially genetic..If you're a male and your mom has a big butt..you're attracted to ladies with big butts..Big butts are so much fun to play with..to make love to..to worship..and just to Fuck!

Great Exercises..also..go to youtube and type in 'denise austin" all of her old ESPN vids are there..subscribe to thew thread

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I personally don't like bodies that are out of proportion, so a big ass isn't my thing on an otherwise smaller woman.

I agree wholeheartedly. It's like 95lb women that choose to get 34EE breast augmentation, it just looks out of place on a petite frame, in my opinion. But to each their own.

My personal favorite female (or male) body parts are a big brain and a bigger heart, as almost anyone they're attached to is bound to be sexy.

Reactions: missT44

uksexymona

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I can only answer for myself, but I have a very large ass ( bubble butt), :eek: :eek: Most men who are initially attracted to me prefer the curvy type of woman with a huge ass, so it all works out.

I find it really hard to find a pair of slacks that fit well. My waist is 29 inches, and my hips are 40....add a huge round ass, to the equation and I always end up with slacks two sizes too big and having to get them altered. Literally it sucks ass...no pun intended.

I had the same problem ..........but it was solved when I found Brazilian Jeans which really fits and hug my butt nicely.My waist is 28" and my butt is 46" but with those jeans I don't have any problem now.

uksexymona

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I had the same problem ..........but it was solved when I found Brazilian Jeans which really fit and hug my butt nicely.My waist is 28" and my butt is 46" but with those jeans I don't have any problem now.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:confused:

Wonders why some of the photos are of different models with a badly photoshopped tattoo applied to the cheek?

The subject is as worthy as any on here, and I like well endowed women with a range of shapes, but the pics posted derail me. Why not just be real?

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree wholeheartedly. It's like 95lb women that choose to get 34EE breast augmentation, it just looks out of place on a petite frame, in my opinion. But to each their own.

Right. A woman who is, say, 160 pounds and healthy with big D boobs, a small waist, and a nice round ass looks good. I'm all about diversity in the female form, and I wish that was reflected in the media. The other problem with having any body part out of proportion (EE breasts on a thin woman) is that it's impossible to find clothing that fits. That's a huge headache.

My personal favorite female (or male) body parts are a big brain and a bigger heart, as almost anyone they're attached to is bound to be sexy.

Yeah, yeah, stop trying to get into my pants with the "sensitive guy" routine. Tell me about your huge hawt cock instead.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Never really thought much about it before, but I think it goes back to when I was growing up. Most of the women I grew up around and even saw, usually had big butts. We just called them "nice asses" back in the day. I grew up in a pretty mixed neighborhood too, with white, black, and latin women all around me. Don't know why, but most seemed to have pretty nice asses. The female butt is a pretty good turn-on in and of itself for me, but there was always something especially hot and sexy about a woman with a big butt. Just something very womanly to me about it. Growing up it was pretty much the only body part me and my friends concentrated on. If a girl/woman didn't have one, she usually didn't get much of a second look. Luckily for me, I've learned to appreciate so much more of the female physique as I've grown up. Couldn't tell what I think constitutes one, but I do know one when I see it.

uksexymona

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
:confused:

Wonders why some of the photos are of different models with a badly photoshopped tattoo applied to the cheek?

The subject is as worthy as any on here, and I like well endowed women with a range of shapes, but the pics posted derail me. Why not just be real?

I don't need a photoshp professional like to to make my butt looks bigger and those pics were taken at different times by different people and by different cameras................my butt for real and by the way I am proud of my big butt and therefore have changed my screen name from UKSexymona to BigBootyMona...............if you google my name you will see the same butt pics of me all over the net.
Now if your eyes tell you they are different .............that's your problem but I will show you few more of me with different butts...............now tell me if they were also photoshopped!!

Attachments

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Probably for the same reason I like big breasts - curves are awesome on a woman, it's what makes you different from us men, hence the attraction. An hourglass figure is great. I'm not saying that a woman needs to have ridiculous proportions either, but a curvish body is very attractive (to me at least).

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is one repetition. Now repeat until you have completed three sets of 15 repetitions. Don’t give up if you want that sexy butt! I will give you the next excercises in upcoming threads if you want

Thanks, uksexymona, I'll do it! (Never did steps with weights before) I only get to the gym once or twice a week and I don't have enough butt exercises in my at-home repetoire (mainly just do push ups, dips, squats and crunches) -- I need more for the butt! What are the other exercises for your rip-roaring rear?!