Why Do Men Like Women With Big Butts?

Ladys..Take A Tape & Measure Around Your Ass Now....How Big Is Your Butt?

• Total voters

uksexymona

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks, uksexymona, I'll do it! (Never did steps with weights before) I only get to the gym once or twice a week and I don't have enough butt exercises in my at-home repetoire (mainly just do push ups, dips, squats and crunches) -- I need more for the butt! What are the other exercises for your rip-roaring rear?!

Here is part two for you honey and please keep doing them on regular basis and let me know after 3 months from now what size your butt is then

Lunge Position
1. Stand with dumbbells grasped to sides.
2. Lunge forward with first leg. Land on heel then forefoot.
3. Lower body by flexing knee and hip of front leg until knee of rear leg is almost in contact with floor.
4. Return to original standing position by bringing the forward feet back to original position. Then repeat to the desired rep.
5. Repeat by alternating lunge with opposite leg.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's called the single-legged Romanian Deadlift. It's a great exercise for firming both the butt and the back of the thighs. Also, because this is a single-legged exercise, it really helps strengthen your ankles and other stabilizer muscles throughout your legs. Here's how to do it:

1. Looking straight ahead, stand and balance on one leg, and kick the other leg out slightly behind you.
2. Maintain a very slight bend in the knee throughout this exercise.
3. Now start to bend forward while simultaneously pushing the butt and hips back and keeping a flat (not rounded) back.
4. While bending over and pushing the hips back, kick your other leg out behind you and reach down with your hands towards the toe of your foot that's planted on the ground and try to touch it. You should feel a stretch in the hamstrings as you get to the deepest part where your back is parallel to the floor.
5. Then, focus on squeezing the butt muscle hard while you reverse the movement and bring yourself back to upright (all the while maintaining that flat back)
Alright, that was one rep! Now do 5-10 reps with each leg for 2-3 sets mixing this exercise into one of your normal workouts (or even just try this at home in your living room). At the end of a couple sets, I guarantee you'll be feeling this big-time in your buttocks and the back of your thighs!
I know it may sound a little complicated, and the first time you try this butt exercise, you may really need to concentrate on your balance. But after a couple sessions of practicing these one-legged romanian deadlifts, you'll start to get the hang of them and be able to focus more concentration on keeping the butt tight throughout the range of motion.
Once you get this down and practice this killer butt and thigh exercise regularly, you'll be well on your way to showing off a tighter, sexier butt! See below for more amazing butt and thigh exercises.

Reactions: Gaius89

uksexymona

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The last parts of butt excercises for you my dear...............I wish you all success...........please measure your butt now before you start excercises and do measure it once a month and see how big and firm and sexy it is after 3 months from now if you keep doing these excercises at least four times a week.Never give up please.

1. A Dead lift
The individual will stand with feet apart with toes pointing out and hands clasped together in front of the pelvis. The person will then bend the knees forward from the hips.
Some people make the mistake of bending the spine so it is best to do this exercise in front of the mirror to make sure it is straight. The butt should be sticking out and then the legs come back to an extended position.
2. Kneeling kickbacks
The individual will kneel with one leg on the ground while the other is extended into the air. This should be lowered and repeated with the same thing being done to the opposite leg.
3. A Pelvic lift
This begins with the person lying down on the floor. While the knees are bent, the buttocks must be lifted from the ground and held for a few seconds in the air and then repeated. This can be done quickly or slowly with a number of reps per set.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Glutes
1. Lie on your back on the floor with your knees bent 90 degrees. Put one foot across your other knee. If you were in a sitting position, you would be almost crossing your legs. Use your bottom leg to push up and back.

The Lunge is a simple but very effective exercise for the legs. It involves balance and coordination, which is very useful for sports as well as muscle development. The dumbell version of the Lunge is the easiest to start with though it can also be done with a barbell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to do it:

Hold two dumbells in your hands by your sides.
Step forward with one leg and lower your upper body down, bending your leg (don't step out too far). You should have about two to two and a half feet between your feet.
Do not allow your knee to go forward beyond your toes as you come down, keeping your front shin perpendicular to the ground.
Push up and back and repeat with the other leg or do all the reps with one leg then switch.

It is very important to keep your upper body vertical during the movement.
Think about sitting back when doing these. This will prevent you from leaning too far forward.
It is best to do this exercise all on one leg without standing up each time. Stepping forward each time can overstress your knees. Simply do all your reps on one leg then switch legs and do all your reps on the other leg.

Squats
Place your feet about shoulder width apart.
Keeping your torso vertical and a slight arch in your lower back, start the movement by bending the knees.
Go only as far down as you feel comfortable when first starting out. If you can go down until your thighs are just below parallel, do so. This is the full range goal.
Using leg power, push yourself back up to the start position. Use your grip on the bar only for balance unless you absolutely need to pull yourself up.
As you get stronger with squats, don't use the bar anymore. When you can do good, full-range reps without the bar, you can start using weight.
For weight, use two duffel bags (evenly loaded) or two milk jugs, etc. Hold them at your sides and squat.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reactions: Gaius89

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I didn't say you are exaggerating or modifying the size of your ass. I see the photoshop tattoo being badly added to some of the first batch photos, which are not of the same model who usually portrayed by you in your gallery. The last photo you posted has a very poorly applied "mask" (as we say in the business) detectable where the fishnet stockings transparently merge with the dude's thighs, which makes it highly likely two photos were merged to make a composite. Some retouching is evident, which begs the question: Why the need for the inclusion of fakery at all?

I don't need a photoshp professional like to to make my butt looks bigger and those pics were taken at different times by different people and by different cameras................my butt for real and by the way I am proud of my big butt and therefore have changed my screen name from UKSexymona to BigBootyMona...............if you google my name you will see the same butt pics of me all over the net.
Now if your eyes tell you they are different .............that's your problem but I will show you few more of me with different butts...............now tell me if they were also photoshopped!!

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't say you are exaggerating or modifying the size of your ass. I see the photoshop tattoo being badly added to some of the first batch photos, which are not of the same model who usually portrayed by you in your gallery. The last photo you posted has a very poorly applied "mask" (as we say in the business) detectable where the fishnet stockings transparently merge with the dude's thighs, which makes it highly likely two photos were merged to make a composite. Some retouching is evident, which begs the question: Why the need for the inclusion of fakery at all?

Thank you.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What amused me most is how the tatt moves from one bit of the ass to another throughout the images, and that they didn't even bother trying to match the skin colour of the ass to the skin the tatt was on

You haven't seen those new mobile tatt's, Kotch? I had one crawl onto my foreskin and I had to get it circumcized. DC Deep performed the procedure with whiskey and a rusty coathanger.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Good goddamn question... Just saw that last pic. Very poorly done photoshopping. Fuck, what's with all the damn fakers??

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What amused me most is how the tatt moves from one bit of the ass to another throughout the images, and that they didn't even bother trying to match the skin colour of the ass to the skin the tatt was on

Personally, the thing I've always liked best about sexymona is her sparkling repartee. :rolleyes:

That one I really don't care because it was submitted by lousy little dicks fags who needed some big cocks to fuck them.....unfortunately I hate homosexuals so I don't feel like dirtying my 14" strap on dildo fucking such fags who commented on my message there.

I hate gay men and queer guys and homosexual men but I love lesbians and gay women and bisexual ladys.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Damn, I didn't know about those.

You didn't happen to notice if mine was still in place last night did you? I don't want to wake up in the morning to find it on my foot or something :confused:

I saw it crawl up inside your woowoo and I chased for the first few feet, then things got dark and I heard scary noises, so I bailed.:tongue:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am blessed with having a big bubble firm big butt and most men who fucked me so far or who wishes to fuck me expressed their great love for my big booty.I can feel admiration in the eyes of men everywhere I go wearing my tight jeans or my tight hotpants that outline my butt very well.
My question is why all men ( well, not all men,sorry, but many men) like women with big butts?
Men and women may reply this question based on their own experiences and background.....................and please remember I don't try to insult women with small butts..............I like them but I can't help them.
One more question which I've heard so many times and I think it is a myth although many men and women told me they believe it is true.........."Is having anal sex on regular basis makes a woman's ass bigger?".........I do love anal sex and have it at least 3 times a week but I don't think it was the reason to have my butt enlarged in the last 5 years from a less than 36" then to above 46" now..........but I do believe that anal sex position and slapping of the buttocks make them bigger..........I do butt excercises two times a week and I take special diet to make mt butt big and bubble.[/quote Sexy you are. You will fit right in with all the other beautifull thick women on here:smile:

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The worst part of this entire thread (aside from the gay bashing) was that this woman is photoshoping pictures of an eh... average...AT BEST ass! If I were going to take the time to photoshop something..(first of all I'd do it better than that)....I'd make the ass I used a nice sexy one. That one she's using is not an attractive ass IMO. All of the pics are bent over too, I'd like to see this "bubble butt" standing straight up, or from the side...bet it looks like a saggy pile of cottage cheese. Gross. The one picture that was decent was the very last one on the first post and it was quite obviously NOT the same ass as the rest of the pics.

:confused: Where do these people come from??? Hah!

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The worst part of this entire thread (aside from the gay bashing) was that this woman is photoshoping pictures of an eh... average...AT BEST ass! If I were going to take the time to photoshop something..(first of all I'd do it better than that)....I'd make the ass I used a nice sexy one. That one she's using is not an attractive ass IMO. All of the pics are bent over too, I'd like to see this "bubble butt" standing straight up, or from the side...bet it looks like a saggy pile of cottage cheese. Gross. The one picture that was decent was the very last one on the first post and it was quite obviously NOT the same ass as the rest of the pics.

Good point, CG. I thought I was the only one that thought her ass wasn't that great. The one sure-fire way of knowing if a girl has a great ass is like you said, having her stand straight up. Wearing very tight pants, preferably.

Either that, or sitting said ass on my face.

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a serious big butt fetish.I mean it's bad.I don't know where it came from,but to me it's part of what makes a woman a woman.My fiance has a large 44" bubble ass with wide protruding hips and I'm constantly caressing it,laying my head on it at night,rubbing my crotch against it as I walk past her.She thinks I'm marrying her ass,and she's just along for the ride.Doggystyle is greatly enhanced with a woman who has a meaty ass,whether it be slapping it,holding onto it,massaging it,or just watching it bounce back and worth.Frankly if I had no measure of control my fiance could make me cum in a minute of doggy-style if I didn't pace myself.

Given the choice between two woman strictly from a visual standpoint,I'd take an average breasted bigbutted woman over a large-breasted,small/average butted woman every time.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I've gotta ask... Attached Images Butt01.jpg (68.3 KB, 50 views)
Butt7.jpg (44.5 KB, 37 views)
Butt6.jpg (50.2 KB, 37 views)
blowjob2Enhanced.jpg (23.1 KB, 46 views)
sm.jpg (31.3 KB, 37 views)

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Good point, CG. I thought I was the only one that thought her ass wasn't that great. The one sure-fire way of knowing if a girl has a great ass is like you said, having her stand straight up. Wearing very tight pants, preferably.

Either that, or sitting said ass on my face.

My 10% gay loves a huge juicy ass on a woman, especially if she has a slim waist and wide curvy hips....mmmm, damn it, oh and especially if she has big soft natural boobs. Nothing more beautiful in the world, IMO (other than a rock hard heavy cock, of course :biggrin1: ). So in the last pic, yeah, that was a nice ass, with a nice slim waist in front of it....but the pics before it were a some what flat ass with a wider waist....:confused: a little confusing, right?

I can't say mine is great standing straight up burns1de (keeping in mind it has no signs of cottage cheese, or sagginess), but I guarantee it would look divine sat on your face :wink: tee hee