Why Do Men Like Women With Big Butts?

Ladys..Take A Tape & Measure Around Your Ass Now....How Big Is Your Butt?

• Total voters

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think anyone is arguing about that, I think the problem is the insistence that "My (insert feature here) is better than yours and everyone thinks that way!!!!!" Preference is fine, but insisting that everyone prefers what you have is not only annoying, but ridiculous.

That's for sure. It's not just about physical attributes either. It applies to the car we drive, the sports team we root for, the religion we follow, ect.
I guess it's just human pride. Unfortunately, some of us have much more to be proud of than others. Even more unfortunately, some of us are a lot better at pointing this out.

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't think anyone is arguing about that, I think the problem is the insistence that "My (insert feature here) is better than yours and everyone thinks that way!!!!!" Preference is fine, but insisting that everyone prefers what you have is not only annoying, but ridiculous.

Well I certainly haven't said anything along those lines.Me saying I prefer a larger butt on a woman is not me saying that a larger butt is superior to a slimmer butted woman.If I may ask,do the woman on here that prefer a larger cock do so because they feel it is 'superior' to a smaller one?

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
"Average at best, ouch!" That's kind of harsh. :eek: :eek: Not everyone can be as lovely as you curiousgurl.

I don't make negative comments about anyone on this site. I keep them to myself because I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The one time I do (and only did because this person is PSYCHO and needs to be called out) I am being "harsh"? C'mon njqt, don't be like that. I wasn't trying to say I was any better...I have the flattest ass in the world and it probably doesn't appeal to nearly as many men as the ass posted in those photos does. I was stating my opinon in that if I were going to post a fake pic, I'd pick a better one than that. Lighten up a little.....

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't make negative comments about anyone on this site. I keep them to myself because I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The one time I do (and only did because this person is PSYCHO and needs to be called out) I am being "harsh"? C'mon njqt, don't be like that. I wasn't trying to say I was any better...I have the flattest ass in the world and it probably doesn't appeal to nearly as many men as the ass posted in those photos does. I was stating my opinon in that if I were going to post a fake pic, I'd pick a better one than that. Lighten up a little.....

I have to agree with curiousgurl, I have made one negative comment on a gallery and the ( gallery owner) knows why. If I look at gallery pics, I comment on the ones I like and the ones I don't like I just don't bother with.

what gets me is when people leave a negative score or comment on your gallery but they do not have the balls to post their own set of pictures. Two faced if you ask me.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have to agree with curiousgurl, I have made one negative comment on a gallery and the ( gallery owner) knows why. If I look at gallery pics, I comment on the ones I like and the ones I don't like I just don't bother with.

what gets me is when people leave a negative score or comment on your gallery but they do not have the balls to post their own set of pictures. Two faced if you ask me.

Indeed. There are plenty of photo's on this site that I wouldn't dare post up. Heck, there are plenty of my own photo's that I wouldn't post up. However, when someone has the nerve to boast about having something that is so grand (ie. all men love bubble butts...look at mine!) it better be real and it better be worth looking at. Otherwise, you're damn right I'm going to call you out.... :rolleyes:

PS. I feel the need to say this everytime I interact with you - those boobs are AMAZING!!

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, that's what I have said all along. Breasts are just for looks.

Maybe for you V1, but not for me - I love to touch them, lick them, kiss them, fondle them, worship them, caress them, rest my head on them, slide my cock between them, wash them in the shower, look at them bounce, watch them stretch out a tight sweater........ I'm the ultimate boob lover, big or small. They stimulate more than just one of my senses. :wink:

Breasts. Are. Awesome.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Maybe for you V1, but not for me - I love to touch them, lick them, kiss them, fondle them, worship them, caress them, rest my head on them, slide my cock between them, wash them in the shower, look at them bounce, watch them stretch out a tight sweater........ I'm the ultimate boob lover, big or small. They stimulate more than just one of my senses. :wink:

Breasts. Are. Awesome.

I have discussed the above with both my breasts, and they believe it is a fine, no, more than fine....apparently it is a marvelous! :biggrin1: to-do list!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Point taken, I stand corrected.

In truth I didn't think the OP's pics were anything to write home about either. However, as the recipient of more than one nasty comment on a photo I was empathizing too much.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Point taken, I stand corrected.

In truth I didn't think the OP's pics were anything to write home about either. However, as the recipient of more than one nasty comment on a photo I was empathizing too much.

No worries at all. Just didn't want to be perceived as a meanie or that I was implying I'm any better. I've received nasty comments too, so I know what you mean. We cool though :wink:...we sane sisters gotta hang together around here!

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have discussed the above with both my breasts, and they believe it is a fine, no, more than fine....apparently it is a marvelous! :biggrin1: to-do list!

Oh and how I would love to discuss this with your breasts, wldhoney - up close and personal. :biggrin1: I was just getting started on that to-do list, too...

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Breasts. Are. Awesome.

Sounds good to me. I NEVER said I didn't like breasts. I just meant they can't really be compared to the penis where size and jealousy issues for women are concerned. Breasts really aren't a sex organ. The penis is, and is really the only sex organ for men. If a guy's penis won't perform, he is sunk!

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds good to me. I NEVER said I didn't like breasts.

No worries man, I know you didn't. I just wanted an excuse to share my never-ending love for delicious breasts with the world. :biggrin1:

I just meant they can't really be compared to the penis where size and jealousy issues for women are concerned. Breasts really aren't a sex organ. The penis is, and is really the only sex organ for men. If a guy's penis won't perform, he is sunk!

Hmm, of course the lovely ladies on here would be best to offer a rebuttal to this, but I found that women have the same self-esteem issues as us men, just for different body parts. You're right about a non-functional penis, though - it's the ultimate end of the line for a man.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh and how I would love to discuss this with your breasts, wldhoney - up close and personal. :biggrin1: I was just getting started on that to-do list, too...

Hmm, of course the lovely ladies on here would be best to offer a rebuttal to this, but I found that women have the same self-esteem issues as us men, just for different body parts. You're right about a non-functional penis, though - it's the ultimate end of the line for a man.

It's not nice to tease the ol' ladies. :mad: Now my breasts have decided they are getting on a plane to Montreal! And those rebellious nipples are leading the charge and calling in reinforcements! :tongue:

And, yes, there is always something we wish different on our bodies. I think in the end it comes down to being able to relax and let yourself go in bed. If you are with someone who doesn't want you to touch them there or look at them here, it can take away from the enjoyment. I don't need a man with a perfect body......I'd rather he has a naughty one!

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's not nice to tease the ol' ladies. :mad: Now my breasts have decided they are getting on a plane to Montreal! And those rebellious nipples are leading the charge and calling in reinforcements! :tongue:

I'll be a nice little frenchman and surrender immediately to your nipples without so much of a fight. :biggrin1: Please let your occupation of my territory be gentle.

No wait, on second thought, be rough. :wink:

And, yes, there is always something we wish different on our bodies. I think in the end it comes down to being able to relax and let yourself go in bed. If you are with someone who doesn't want you to touch them there or look at them here, it can take away from the enjoyment. I don't need a man with a perfect body......I'd rather he has a naughty one!

Good point. Once someone finds a partner they are comfortable with and he/she accepts them for who you are, the little details that we don't like about our bodies become irrelevant.

pelepsl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here in Brazil it´s really apreciated!!
Me myself find it very hot too !!
It´s really beaultiful.. a body with all the curves!!
:biggrin1: