Why do women lie about penis size?

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many women say that they ex boyfriends or husband have like 9 10 inch penises wtf?

What's the longest p***s size you have had? - BabyGaga

Why's this mean they're lying?

I think the percentage of women who puts the ruler to their boyfriends cocks is probably not that high.

That would leave most women either estimating the length, or just taking their partner's statements at face value. So even if the results of a poll of women was off from natural distribution, it doesn't mean they're lying.

And why is this a women's issue anyways? It seems more of an insecurity issue on your part...

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I think the percentage of women who puts the ruler to their boyfriends cocks is probably not that high.

That would leave most women either estimating the length, or just taking their partner's statements at face value. So even if the results of a poll of women was off from natural distribution, it doesn't mean they're lying.

And why is this a women's issue anyways? It seems more of an insecurity issue on your part...

Preach !!!

long14u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I agree, I don think they lie, I just think they are estimating, I've seen women hold their hands up showing others about how big I am and if it were accurate I would have a 12 inch cock, I wish lol

Actual 1" ..................!.................2................3................4.................5.................6..................7.................8.................9.................10

Women don't lie, nor do men, it's not possible. You will burst into flames. It's the rulers that lie....bloody rulers.:)

Watchout......lightning bolt...:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

My girl says women who have well hung men..tend to not let other women know what their" sitting" on! ..lol

I find in my meagre 56 years is the constant bitch is the one that has to keep from gossiping. When it happens, it's your fault from having a nice cock anyway. Yup, it's my fault I have good genes :)

Catch 22

Walk away.

Last edited by a moderator:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two things: it's definitely not a woman's issue, but then again neither are 90% of the topics in this forum. And men use a different ruler than women do. If men were issued two penises at birth, both identical, you can bet that the one he "left in his apartment" was bigger. It's the old one-that-got-away story.

I'm not saying all men lie but sometimes they feel that they need to. And I'm not saying all women lie but verifying the men's fantasy rulers with "oooh you're the biggest ever," is not doing anyone else any favors.

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Kind of a sexist question isn't it? Lol

I would imagine that some women are just liars in general but I agree with what has already been said, I think we just estimate badly in those situations.

Reactions: find83

gma26_4521

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the most part, who in a normal world measures their junk. Who cares what length it is measured. What real world woman really cares in the first place. It is not the "measure" of a relationship for them. For our purposes here, it is a discussable topic-some of it insane for sure. My SO and her girlfriends may talk about size, but not large size. It is the small size. And to a woman they say no man is excluded by penis sizeb, especially if they are adept at oral sex and other attributes-listening, validating etc. Also kissing and caressing. For them an erect penis is sexy because they feel it is that way for them-aroused. But that is it. Men need to give some credit for the fact women are more intelligent than they may think. One side brain-men. Two sided brain function-women. This entire discussion is funny at best but lets all be somewhat real.

lol girls lie just like men do for social acceptance or whatnot... but many seem to just take the man's word for it. i once slept with a woman years back who said her ex was 10 inches. .then i was bigger and shes like "woah.. are you like 12 inches or something?" *eyes shift back and forth* "ugh...suuuuurrre"

Reactions: deleted515036