Why Do Women Like Hard Fucking

D

deleted15807

Favorite line from Sex and The City:

Charlotte: I mean, don't you ever really wanna' be pounded hard, you know, like when the bed is moving all around and it's all sweaty and your head is knocking up against the headboard and you feel like it might just blow off. Dammit', I just really wanna' be fucked, you know just really fucked!

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
Depends on the position. I'm a clit girl, so manual manipulation is necessary. As for the thrusting, the most sensitive nerve endings are located at the opening and beginning of the vagina, so the "drag" effect there is quite enjoyable. Also, some of us really like pelvic pressure, and the mix of the two sensations is incredible.

I agree with you, this is what I prefer. I like clit stimulation first. Then I guess the fact of the drag effect in the beginning of the vagina is the reason why I like a good mushroom head. Yes, combination of moves work best...drag effect, long slow thrusting, but end it hard. If doggie style, pelvic harmony movements, if on my back, I like to do the kegel squeeze just before my husband climaxes.

Rosie50

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Favorite line from Sex and The City:

Charlotte: I mean, don't you ever really wanna' be pounded hard, you know, like when the bed is moving all around and it's all sweaty and your head is knocking up against the headboard and you feel like it might just blow off. Dammit', I just really wanna' be fucked, you know just really fucked!

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!

PakiHotWife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No question about it that being fucked hard by a big cock brings out the animal in me and makes me wild, plus I feed off the guys thrusts. I think hard fucking is more animalistic for sure and allows me to feel more like I am being used to pleasure the man, which makes my pleasure that much more intense.

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Agree with that, with the emphasis on a big cock, there is nothing to beat the feeling of being thrusted by a big cock, a small one just doesn't give the same feeling.

No question about it that being fucked hard by a big cock brings out the animal in me and makes me wild, plus I feed off the guys thrusts. I think hard fucking is more animalistic for sure and allows me to feel more like I am being used to pleasure the man, which makes my pleasure that much more intense.

abaco

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That said. I love being fucked hard from behind but generally im a slow, deep, feel every inch of cock kind of chick :tongue:
I usually try to read everything somewhat scientifically when I'm on this site, maintain my composure and just learn. But I guess I failed after reading this note. I'm all about the variety.

Also, I haven't seen this mentioned: aren't some women stimulated at the cervix? Here's an example of a study that seemed to confirm that a "substantial minority" of women receive some contribution to orgasm at the cervix (not sure of the legitimacy of this study, but the ACOG seems to have put it's stamp on there). Seems like the hard pounding sex is going to do the most to stimulate the cervix. Of course, some women won't let you anywhere near their cervix -- it's just too sensitive.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My question in full: Why do women like to get fucked with hard, very hard thrusts?
Do you really need to know? :confused: Can't you just do what we ask for once without all the friggin' questions!?

I like to take my time and ease in and out at times, mostly for better control and longevity. But my wife wants it rammed in and out HARD and when she comes, it's explosive !! And very vocal. It's fine by me, but I'm wondering, is this a " G Spot" orgasm trait ?

I doubt I'm doing anything to her clit by slamming into her hard and fast...
If a guy is fucking me hard doggystyle even if his balls are high and tight they swing a little and they can hit my clit nicely. Then again it's not always all about the clit.
Correct me if I'm wrong ladies. I'm just happy to be of service to her.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am not so sure that is true for all women, certainly not the few women I have enjoyed long-term relationships with. For many women "hard fucking" too often means a short session; the women I have known preferred the gentle approach following much foreplay and sometimes long moments of inactivity as well. For them, as for me, the sexual act was the way in which we confirmed the bond that had come to exist between us in which two were so together that each of them seemed to know what the other wanted and needed. Yes, that sometimes included what you call "hard fucking" but that was not the norm.

All4Kim

Just Browsing
Media
My ex used to want it hard and fast. I suspect she wanted to get it over with, as I usually broght her to orgasm orally first, and she figured correctly that hard and fast would make me cum sooner. But sooner isn't better...I'd rather build slowly.

My current wonderful partner loves to be fucked slowly, in fact sometimes she makes me stop entirely and we just feel each other touching. But once her orgasm starts, she'll often beg me to fuck her hard...not necessarily fast, just pound the hell out of her. She says it usually makes the O last a lot longer, and often it'll make her squirt.

Milkyman77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a strange thing. Sometimes my wife doesn't want to take me whole, meaning I'm too long, just my big head with first inches. But when I fuck her rear and hard, holding her tight and strong, she gets really hot and she asks for more, deeper and wilder. She takes me whole and I think that if I had a 10", she could take it as if her vagina goes 2 times deeper.
Do women really know what they want ...? ^^

forest99

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends on the position. I'm a clit girl, so manual manipulation is necessary. As for the thrusting, the most sensitive nerve endings are located at the opening and beginning of the vagina, so the "drag" effect there is quite enjoyable. Also, some of us really like pelvic pressure, and the mix of the two sensations is incredible.
just a quick question was do you mean by the "drag" affect when fucking

D_Betty Beanbags

1st Like
Media
The only way I like fast and hard fucking is if it is doggy-style. The whole balls-slapping-on-clit thing is underrated by men, I think. I like to finish with doggy, hard, because it is just so good. Other than that, nothing beats the sensation of a big cock sliding really slow inside of me. Semi-hard and very thick is the best feeling ever as far as I am concerned.

C_T_D

1st Like
Media
Best thread ever.

It's crazy but I kinda forgot about the hard fucking. With having kids and all the wife and I have been forced into slow, quiet sex for years now. Wow, I can't remember the last time I pounded her....jeez, thats bad!!

Thanks for the reminder!

davesgirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love to be fucked hard. I like it slow too. But when it's hard, it get my G going, and going... only bad thing about that is it makes him go too. So it's over pretty fast.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love to be fucked hard. I like it slow too. But when it's hard, it get my G going, and going... only bad thing about that is it makes him go too. So it's over pretty fast.

I dunno if others do this my bf will always sorta start slow and just builds up like slow at the beginning and kinda real gradual he gets harder and faster and I think that combo works really well. A lot of times he will make me cum that way and then sorta start slower again and build up again :biggrin1:.