Why Do Women Like Hard Fucking

D_Sheila Bootieshaker

Account Disabled
Media
Because getting fucked hard feels so good, the harder the faster tye better it feels, its really hard to explain.. I mean dont get me wrong, its not all the time that u wanna get fucked hard, slow and steady is oh so yummy too.. atleast for me it is. I want it hard only when Ive been a bad girl.

moon_beam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because it feels so darn good! Unless he's really big and then BigBoy needs to be a bit gentle... sometimes.:tongue:

A man being aggressive and taking charge is such a turn on.

I also enjoy it slow and deep until I beg for more.

Mike7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A man being aggressive and taking charge is such a turn on.

Wife agrees 100%.
Even when going slower there are many ways for a guy to stay in charge.

When you have the right combination of a woman who gets off on that dynamic and a guy who knows how to bring it, the chemistry is amazingly hot.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love it when she says, "Harder! Fuck me harder!"

And a few minutes later she says, "Ok, not that hard."

:biggrin1::biggrin1:

One thing that's always perplexed me is when I pound the backstop hard, I don't really feel my cockhead hitting anything until I get the dull ache *after* we're done. I could be pounding away and for some reason the tip of my cock will not register any sort of contact. After we're done and we're enjoying the post coital blixx, only then will I notice the soreness right on the tip of my dick.

Anyone else know what I mean?

just a quick question was do you mean by the "drag" affect when fucking
i want to know about this too.....

I think it means this:
http://www.lpsg.org/146526-orgasms-during-intercourse-and-the.html

...basically, because some guys have more girth and some women have closer clits to their introitus, the clit gets dragged in on the cock's instroke.

D_Winthrop Woodcock

Account Disabled
Media
Remember, women are much more emotional and sometimes they have feelings about being f**ked so hard. It's as if they are surrendering themselves to you. The men gets to have the control in her mind. Some women may even liken this to a "rape fantasy."

I can only speak from my own experience, and it's pretty much in the mind for me. The man may think he's in control, but I am allowing him, wanting him to f**k me in this way because of the "control" I get out if it, the feelng of sexual power, and being in tune with my body makes it feel so much better! Plus more intense stimulation is hard to deny, just physically feels better!

FlowerChick

^^ what she said... heard this a lot...

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love it when she says, "Harder! Fuck me harder!"

And a few minutes later she says, "Ok, not that hard."

:biggrin1::biggrin1:

One thing that's always perplexed me is when I pound the backstop hard, I don't really feel my cockhead hitting anything until I get the dull ache *after* we're done. I could be pounding away and for some reason the tip of my cock will not register any sort of contact. After we're done and we're enjoying the post coital blixx, only then will I notice the soreness right on the tip of my dick.

Anyone else know what I mean?

Yep. I never feel any pain while fucking (considering that I feel purposely applied pain as pleasure, that's probably not surprising). Afterwards, once all the fuzzy hormones and the adrenalin have died down, I may feel like someone has taken a baseball bat to me, but during sex - nothing. The baseball bat feeling disappears itself pretty quickly too - I don't have any problems going again the next day.

The downside is that I never get to tell anyone 'Not that hard' like MrsR does. It's never too hard for me. I always want more.

arctan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that hard sex is an enchantment.
Try that open a movie and shut up your eyes. Just listen sounds of sex.
You will imagine what they do or you will turn on.
Think that at your flat you are trying to sleep but someone is doing sex next room. You can hear their sounds. So you will probably turn on.
Making sound and doing hard sex makes feel you have her/him completely.
Think that a hot day you are at a desert you are very very thisty and if you find a water you drink it like crazy.
Sex is like this if you are really horny and if you find what you need you do sex with him/her like crazy and trying to show him/her how could you want him/her and how could you get him/her.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep. I never feel any pain while fucking (considering that I feel purposely applied pain as pleasure, that's probably not surprising).

I've noticed that as long as the pain is inflicted by a vagina, there are no pain receptors on my cock whatsoever. An ex grabbed my erect dick once and, with both hands, pretended to strangle it. I playfully told her to squeeze harder and harder until she couldn't get much tighter. I could feel some pressure pushing back on my PC muscle, but I didn't realize how severely I couldn't register pain until I compared it to what we did when we were fucking.

There were times when she would cum and I could feel all sorts of pressure on my PC muscles from her kegels spasming. Other times with MrsR on the swing, she'd be lying back and the base of my cock would be pointing to the ceiling and the rest of it bent downwards (more than 90 degrees). No pain whatsoever. The intense burn from the torque just made it even more enjoyable.

In fact, I've had this discussion with someone else here and she's said the same thing as you (regarding her pussy specifically). Pain becomes transformed into pleasure.

Afterwards, once all the fuzzy hormones and the adrenalin have died down, I may feel like someone has taken a baseball bat to me, but during sex - nothing. The baseball bat feeling disappears itself pretty quickly too - I don't have any problems going again the next day.

I hate you young people and your recovery times sometimes.

The post coital muscle aches and pains don't go away quickly for me, but I just don't give a fuck if I'm given the choice to have sex again or nurse my injuries.

The downside is that I never get to tell anyone 'Not that hard' like MrsR does. It's never too hard for me. I always want more.

Hmm, did I hear a gauntlet drop? If you were within a day's drive we'd take you up on that challenge. :tongue:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've noticed that as long as the pain is inflicted by a vagina, there are no pain receptors on my cock whatsoever. An ex grabbed my erect dick once and, with both hands, pretended to strangle it. I playfully told her to squeeze harder and harder until she couldn't get much tighter. I could feel some pressure pushing back on my PC muscle, but I didn't realize how severely I couldn't register pain until I compared it to what we did when we were fucking.

There were times when she would cum and I could feel all sorts of pressure on my PC muscles from her kegels spasming. Other times with MrsR on the swing, she'd be lying back and the base of my cock would be pointing to the ceiling and the rest of it bent downwards (more than 90 degrees). No pain whatsoever. The intense burn from the torque just made it even more enjoyable.

In fact, I've had this discussion with someone else here and she's said the same thing as you (regarding her pussy specifically). Pain becomes transformed into pleasure.

Are you masochistic in general during sex, or is it just cock related? It makes it much more interesting if it's cock specific.

I hate you young people and your recovery times sometimes.

You mean it's youth at fault? Here I was hoping I'd won a genetic lottery of some kind :tongue:. At what age should I expect this magic ability to recover quickly to disappear?

The post coital muscle aches and pains don't go away quickly for me, but I just don't give a fuck if I'm given the choice to have sex again or nurse my injuries.

This could be part of my magic recovery time :tongue::redface:.

Hmm, did I hear a gauntlet drop? If you were within a day's drive we'd take you up on that challenge. :tongue:

One day I WILL be testing you! :biggrin1:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you masochistic in general during sex, or is it just cock related? It makes it much more interesting if it's cock specific.

Strictly cock related. MrsR once pointed out that her ex used to hate doing doggy with her because it would bend his dick too much. I barely register any bend at all.

You mean it's youth at fault? Here I was hoping I'd won a genetic lottery of some kind :tongue:. At what age should I expect this magic ability to recover quickly to disappear?

About 25.

Hang on...

Oh, you suck!

This could be part of my magic recovery time :tongue::redface:.

True. Most painkillers don't really kill the pain for me, they just make it so I don't give a fuck.

One day I WILL be testing you! :biggrin1:

Bring it on, bitch! :biggrin1::biggrin1:

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The harder, deeper and faster the better! I love getting my backstop slammed as hard as possible...it drives me insane, makes me cum so hard and intense and its pure pleasure! I love getting fucked hard in many different positions but doggie style is my fav...hard, fast and deep! I need man who is hung, hot, and has plenty of stamina!

stoneten69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The harder, deeper and faster the better! I love getting my backstop slammed as hard as possible...it drives me insane, makes me cum so hard and intense and its pure pleasure! I love getting fucked hard in many different positions but doggie style is my fav...hard, fast and deep! I need man who is hung, hot, and has plenty of stamina!

Damn, that was hot.. I've heard something similar said before.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Strictly cock related. MrsR once pointed out that her ex used to hate doing doggy with her because it would bend his dick too much. I barely register any bend at all.

That really is freaky that it's cock specific! Or maybe that's rather more normal than generalised masochism :tongue::redface:

About 25.

Hang on...

Oh, you suck!

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: Glad to hear I'm not about to lose my staying power :biggrin1:. Hopefully I'll still be as pain resistant 10 years from now.

Bring it on, bitch! :biggrin1::biggrin1:

We have GOT to stop talking like this! I'm horny enough without you making it worse!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That really is freaky that it's cock specific! Or maybe that's rather more normal than generalised masochism :tongue::redface:

I don't think I'm that unique? Anyone else notice this too?

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: Glad to hear I'm not about to lose my staying power :biggrin1:. Hopefully I'll still be as pain resistant 10 years from now.

I think it's mostly motivation based. Whenever I go through my uninspired/depressed stages, the pain from working out usually puts me out of commission longer than when I'm all gung-ho to get back in there.

We have GOT to stop talking like this! I'm horny enough without you making it worse!

:biggrin1:

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never, ever had doggy style sex with a woman that didn't feel fantastic for me. I have known some for whom it was uncomfortable, though, and they told me it felt like I was going too deep.

I have heard some guys with very high erection angles ("belly huggers") complain that they didn't have enough flexibility at the base of their cocks for rear-entry positions and that having their erection forced downward was uncomfortable.

Maybe that is what he meant by "bending his dick too much"?