Why do women shave there pussy

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I realize I'm old school but a woman with a nice bush looks so sexy and so mature. When you shave you look prepubescent. I would like to know why it is so popular today.
No one wants to go into forest, it's better as a desert.

Personally I do not want hair in my mouth.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
My friend has quite a large, long haired pussy. He shaves its back end, so that poo doesn't get caught in it & taken all over the house.

If he wasn't around, I guess his lady would have to do it instead.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
No one wants to go into forest, it's better as a desert.

Personally I do not want hair in my mouth.

Be a real man that can pick some pussy hairs out of his teeth without being a baby about it. Really.

mhc26

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like all types! Some days a full bush turns me on, some days a trimmed one, some days a smooth one! I love the variety & love being with a girl who keeps you guessing and keeps things varied. Very sexy.

I can understand reasons for trimming.

I LOVE seeing a sexy girl/woman and imagining how they look naked. What a turn-on! Gets kind of old knowing that basically any female under the age of 25 or 30 or even 35 is likely completely shaved.

Not my pussy...but again, I love variety and wish more girls would do what they like; I think a lot of females, especially younger ones go fully nude out of fear and peer pressure...could become the laughing stock of the high school or small college campus if they dare have a fuller bush and some asshole guy, who is lucky enough to have some fun with her, then tells everyone.

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When I was younger and shaving wasn't the thing, I was looked at as strange! Now that I've chosen to grow it out I am looked at as strange once again. I just like to do whatever is different and not the norm. Expect the unexpected with me.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
When I was younger and shaving wasn't the thing, I was looked at as strange! Now that I've chosen to grow it out I am looked at as strange once again. I just like to do whatever is different and not the norm. Expect the unexpected with me.

But if we expect the unexpected, that would be expected and truly unexpected would be expected, but as that should have been expected anyway, then unexpected would be...

Oh bollocks!!! :confused: :dunno: :confused:

B_M37

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My reasons:

1. Increases sensation during sex.

2. Feels more comfortable in clothes than with hair.

How my pussy feels is more important to me than how you think it looks.

Nailed it right there petite

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I realize I'm old school but a woman with a nice bush looks so sexy and so mature. When you shave you look prepubescent. I would like to know why it is so popular today.

Let me take a stab at it. My guess is that as two piece swimwear came to cover less and less of one's lower regions, less pubic hair also became increasingly fashionable. With many thongs today, it's almost impossible to wear them without having some stray hairs poking out if the mons isn't shaved.

One of the infrequently noted side effects of a bare pussy is that there isn't the build up of pheremones in the hair which happens when a woman's hair isn't removed. Speaking from personal experience, the scent in a woman's hair when going down on her is incredibly arousing to me.