Why do women shave there pussy

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
how is it more hygenic?
if you was every day, how is hair dirty?
...you do wash every day, right?

Yes, I wash everyday. It is just more hygienic to not have hair that has been in your underwear that gets odors, pee, and sweat in it. Maybe it's all psychological, idk, but I think it definitely is more hygenic.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nope, your skin will have those germs on it still.
your hands are hairless but you still need to wash them every time you go to the loo, not just wipe them with a tissue, because the germs will cling to bare skin.
...you do wash your hands, right?

hairy or bald makes no damn difference.

it ain't clean until it's washed!

D_DanLather

Account Disabled
Media
I agree on washing, and if you want to do oral, a nice wash job is always fun first anyway, you can play around a little but you better get serious. I love a nice clean place to play, and shaved is a major plus, that is why my woman shaves so I will be more apt to go down on her, and she likes it that way.....

nope, your skin will have those germs on it still.
your hands are hairless but you still need to wash them every time you go to the loo, not just wipe them with a tissue, because the germs will cling to bare skin.
...you do wash your hands, right?

hairy or bald makes no damn difference.

it ain't clean until it's washed!

sanpeixiaojie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I realize I'm old school but a woman with a nice bush looks so sexy and so mature. When you shave you look prepubescent. I would like to know why it is so popular today.

In some countries it's very popular in others less so.
I don't shave mine and don't know of any other girls that do around here.

But to answer your question , I guess that those that do shave it, do so for one or more reasons, ie they like the look, their partner wants it that way, etc...etc.