why is gay sex easier to get than straight sex?

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why is gay sex easier to get than straight sex? A lot gay men want to have sex with me and I can not find a girlfriend.

Last edited:

bonerrific

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
a few things.

you are probably more comfortable, open and spend more time with men.

also men are just generally more open to sex and looking for it. It is a lot easier for a man to have a quick blow and move on and be emotionless.

Society also has the tendency to make girls looking for sex sluts, and guys looking for sex pimps

take your pick! probably a combo of the above reasons :p

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow! As a female I have always found the opposite. I always thought it was because there are so few gay people compared to straight people. Is this something the 'straight' men aren't telling about??? :shock:

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Men have a secret, private world of sex that is talked about from early years with other men. We can always go to a public restroom and see cock and some there want to be seen. If one looks for signals of interest then we can seen hard cock and someone jack off. And many restrooms have peep holes. Then there are the XXX arcades with men who brouse. The list goes on and on. It becomes easy for one man to find another man interested in playing. A few years ago public rest room were rampant with horny men. Now they are not so safe to play in.
I do not play with other men , but I have seen a lot.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sounds, on the surface, like a simple question---but it's a complicated issue. Part of your answer may lie in your site monicker. Relationships with women that result in sex generally take more time and maneuvering; most women, I think, require some sort of commitment. Men usually don't require anything but the opportunity...even many (certainly not all!!!) straights are receptive to a quick, anonymous hand- or blowjob: an orgasm is an orgasm.

Too, note that you say "gay sex" on the one hand, but "a girfriend" on the other. Even to attempt a comment on that would require knowing you personally. The best that one can advise is for you to try to overcome your shyness and work on honing your social skills. And remember: finding "a boyfriend," as opposed to a mere temporary sex partner, is not the easiest thing in the world, either.

Just a suggestion: Perhaps you should accept some of those gay offers. That would not in any way say that you yourself are gay---and you would be able to get off occasionally without resorting to solitary masturbation.

Good luck, buddy!

Last edited:

SFRunner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Do straight men still go to XXX arcades / movie theaters? I figured these places turned into ghost towns when the internet became widely accessible to everyone. I understand that bi/gay men can still pick up someone in these spots but my guess is it's probably harder now than before.

Men have a secret, private world of sex that is talked about from early years with other men. We can always go to a public restroom and see cock and some there want to be seen. If one looks for signals of interest then we can seen hard cock and someone jack off. And many restrooms have peep holes. Then there are the XXX arcades with men who brouse. The list goes on and on. It becomes easy for one man to find another man interested in playing. A few years ago public rest room were rampant with horny men. Now they are not so safe to play in.
I do not play with other men , but I have seen a lot.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah. as the average woman jokess, the average guy would sleep with just about anything after a beer. the average woman is a lot more picky.

think about how we evolved. a guy can impregnate a dozen females a week at no cost to himself. a female has to give 9 months + several years investment to the guy she sleeps with. good reason for her to choose good genetic stock and a loyal personality.

nature was cunning in the sex drives she gave us.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I co sign the bright words of dolfette.... also, we generally have to woo women... guys just wanna get off as much as possible...

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
* look at the thread topic *
* reads some of the good responses *
* "Men are sluts" by SyddyKitty. LOL! Perfect answer :biggrin: *
* Ponders about posting *
* Sees the OP... remembers his rampant bouts of homophobia on the board *
* Decides not to respond *

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men are the gas. Women are the brakes. Two men, no brakes. Lol.

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
* look at the thread topic *
* reads some of the good responses *
* "Men are sluts" by SyddyKitty. LOL! Perfect answer :biggrin: *
* Ponders about posting *
* Sees the OP... remembers his rampant bouts of homophobia on the board *
* Decides not to respond *[/QUOTE

i really do not care if someone is gay everyone is different!!!!!

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i really do not care if someone is gay everyone is different!!!!!

Don't make me go through your post history and prove otherwise. I made my comments and was content to walk away, like you've done so many times in other threads. But don't sit here and lie at my expense.