Why men think badly of women who love big cock

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ABSOLUTLY!!! I am good at sharing too .... now I am having a hot flash:redface:
( and my face is hurting :wink:)

Honey, I don't have to knock you out of the way...cuz the moment you turn your back on me I got a something for ya...isn't that right Dragon :biggrin1:

Do we WHAT!

Holy fuck MY face is now starting to hurt...
P-Man...umm...bend over!

poultrygal

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The irony just doesn't fucking stop around here does it? :tongue::wink:

No it doesn't ....even more ironic...I can't tell which he does better suck dick or lick pussy :tongue:

I'm having a hot flash thinking of a Poultry and MoT Sammich! Be still my melting loins!

Now this is one that I would love to watch too :biggrin1:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I decided to post this topic here in the sex with large penis forum considering the main issue here is women and big dick.. I guess it could be in the women issues forum but this is not a women issue and maybe in the relationship section, again its not a relationship matter, therefor I thought this is the best place for it.

Question to all men (women can join the discussion if they wish). I'll keep it short and sweet.

Why men (most men) think badly of any woman who likes a big cock, they get labeled all kind of stupid names, yet all men love to have big cocks to show off.

Women don't slag off men when they love women with big boobs or big ass..!

You catch my drift.....!

the problem is in fact women do give men grief for liking big boobs or big ass
for me personally I like women to like big cock, but I don't like to think that's all she likes about me

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
This^^.

Honestly I want a big dickin' because I haven't had a big dickin'....but to date my very best lover was average and the man always had me begging for more.
Seriously I would have crawled over glass shards to get what he gave.
The man had mad skillz.

if that's you in your avatar I'm sure you'll get big dickin at some point

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No it doesn't ....even more ironic...I can't tell which he does better suck dick or lick pussy :tongue:

Now this is one that I would love to watch too :biggrin1:

No need for you to sit on the sidelines, Sweetheart! 4somes, moresomes are a good thing. Got a strap-on..simple matter of plugging it into a vacant orifice.

Problem solved!:wink:

poultrygal

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No need for you to sit on the sidelines, Sweetheart! 4somes, moresomes are a good thing. Got a strap-on..simple matter of plugging it into a vacant orifice.

Problem solved!:wink:

I figured that I would be having my own show going on with you while I watched them...but we can join too :tongue:

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess that many men still labour under the "double standard" attitudes about sexuality. "A man who has had several partners is a stud; a woman who has had several partners is easy - a slut." "Ladies tolerate sex but only 'loose' women are enthusiastic about sex." So, maybe "size queens" fall into the same category as "loose", "nymphos", "sluts" or "hoes" within this double standard that is probably still alive and kicking.

This. Guys who slut-shame are less concerned whether women "love big cock" (unless they have their own self-confidence issues) and more about whether women "love" cock at all. If a woman admits she enjoys sex, and - yikes - enjoys it with gusto, then those men assume that woman must be easy and that she bedhops all over town. Of course (a) that's not necessarily true and (b) there's certainly still a double standard when it is true.

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
the secret is not figuring out why some men think a certain way, is figuring out why you care what they think.

fuck'em, baby.

LOL.... I will fuck'em hun well and truly, I love cock and to be honest the way I think about is, cocks are made for pussies and pussies are made for cocks regardless of size, color, shape or smell.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I decided to post this topic here in the sex with large penis forum considering the main issue here is women and big dick.. I guess it could be in the women issues forum but this is not a women issue and maybe in the relationship section, again its not a relationship matter, therefor I thought this is the best place for it.

Question to all men (women can join the discussion if they wish). I'll keep it short and sweet.

Why men (most men) think badly of any woman who likes a big cock, they get labeled all kind of stupid names, yet all men love to have big cocks to show off.

Women don't slag off men when they love women with big boobs or big ass..!

You catch my drift.....!
My answer to your catch-22 question, because basically you're asking why assholes are assholes. And not all men love to have big cocks to show off because not all men have big cocks. Therefore the only ones being assholes are those who don't have big cocks and you don't need to worry about their lack of confidence or insecurities unless you're just hanging out a nipple for them to suck on.
There's nothing wrong with a woman having confidence, a woman who can make decisions for themselves gets my dick hard, I get tired of always being the one making all the decisions, just saying.
There's nothing worse than a woman wasting your time because she hasn't figured out what she's looking for in life.
If you've ever had a woman fuck your brains out then you know what I'm talking about.
I don't want a woman to fake it or just lay there, I want her to grab me by the neck and say fuck me!

Last edited: