Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Truth is stranger than fiction, I think I'm some kind of vampire but instead of sucking blood I suck pussy;)

Do a scratch & sniff lafever! Oh, oh, no - do one of those cologne magazine thingys in Men's Health or Esquire or whatever! Lefever by Calvin Klein.....make a millions!

(and then cut me 10% - :biggrin1:)

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do a scratch & sniff lafever! Oh, oh, no - do one of those cologne magazine thingys in Men's Health or Esquire or whatever! Lefever by Calvin Klein.....make a millions!

(and then cut me 10% - :biggrin1:)
Whatever my chemistry is I need to find a scientist who can re-create my scent, I'm sure if they take a sample they can come up with an synthetic copy of it. If you know any scientists up to the challenge send them my way, I'd be glad to cut anyone in on the action who can deliver the goods, that is to help me in my endeavors.

Last edited:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Whatever my chemistry is I need to find a scientist who can re-create my scent, I'm sure if they take a sample they can come up with an synthetic copy of it. If you know any scientists up to the challenge send them my way, I'd be glad to cut anyone in on the action who can deliver the goods, that is to help me in my endeavors.

Oh - I thought we could just....milk you somehow? Rub the little pieces of paper on you? Hmm.....if I have to find a scentist, I'm gonna need a bigger cut of the profit!

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh - I thought we could just....milk you somehow? Rub the little pieces of paper on you? Hmm.....if I have to find a scentist, I'm gonna need a bigger cut of the profit!
:biglaugh: If we could be so lucky what would you buy first? If I'm going to day dream let's take it all the way. I'd buy some stock in LPSG and promote the hell out of it and when it becomes world famous like facebook I'd become even richer. But hey, I'm not here to hold this thread hostage let's get back to the original Post.

Last edited:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
(Most) Men think badly of women who like big cock because (most) men don't have big cocks themselves.

It's like women with small tits think badly of men who like busty women.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
(Most) Men think badly of women who like big cock because (most) men don't have big cocks themselves.

It's like women with small tits think badly of men who like busty women.
I'm starting to re-evalute my opinion on this, let me explain. My 2nd wife was small chested yet she had all the confidence in the world, and my current wife has DD's and has very little confidence in herself, she's pre-occupied with men only being interested in her for that. I would have to assume that it works the same way with men.
In other words not all men with small cocks have issues with size queens, the ones that do have problems with women who like bigger cocks have deeper seeded issues that probably need the attention of a professional therapist.

Last edited:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well... You probably know that I'm not speaking from experience. :redface: I'm just saying what I see a lot of women on here say. :tongue:

You are so too speaking from experience! Your experience of LPSG women :biggrin1:.

Seriously though, if so many women are saying that on a site where large penises are all the rage, there's a pretty good chance that many non LPSG women feel the same.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
most men don't have big cocks, and a woman who craves a hung man, eliminates those without from being eligible to fuck them. therefore, the non-hung dude sometimes doesn't like the women and dislikes the hung man.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pretty much nails it on the head for the male part. Some women have claimed that they like big cocks and once they actually get penetrated by one they seem to change their view... :rolleyes:

most men don't have big cocks, and a woman who craves a hung man, eliminates those without from being eligible to fuck them. therefore, the non-hung dude sometimes doesn't like the women and dislikes the hung man.

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I decided to post this topic here in the sex with large penis forum considering the main issue here is women and big dick.. I guess it could be in the women issues forum but this is not a women issue and maybe in the relationship section, again its not a relationship matter, therefor I thought this is the best place for it.

Question to all men (women can join the discussion if they wish). I'll keep it short and sweet.

Why men (most men) think badly of any woman who likes a big cock, they get labeled all kind of stupid names, yet all men love to have big cocks to show off.

Women don't slag off men when they love women with big boobs or big ass..!

You catch my drift.....!

I think you're right. I frequent another website that has quite a few women members, and if a woman posts a thread requesting a man with a dick bigger than 9 inches......the men just go crazy with the name calling and smart remarks. There is nothing wrong with a woman having her preferences. My current g/f will flat out tell anyone she has never had sex with a man that doesn't have a big dick. But guys lie about their size and when that has happened in her past, she simply tells them to put their clothes back on.

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are so too speaking from experience! Your experience of LPSG women :biggrin1:.

Seriously though, if so many women are saying that on a site where large penises are all the rage, there's a pretty good chance that many non LPSG women feel the same.
lol! Well, it helps, but it'll mean a lot more if this experience were personal and not through the internet. :redface:

I see what you're saying, but I think that's being a bit too harsh on some of us guys! Personally, I get envious (perhaps "envy" is the word you were looking for?), but I can't dislike anyone for being born a certain way. That's almost as silly as disliking a guy for being small.

D_Sam Rockswell

Experimental Member
Media

Gotta agree there, most people can't handle rejection well...or ya know at all. Cause hate is soooo dang easy.

XCentralCasting8in

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no problem with women who crave big cocks and are into the package. But what about the contents? The best oral sex food sluts crave huge cum shots as well. There are size queens and then there are cum queens. :wink: