Why men think badly of women who love big cock

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Personally, I don't mind if a woman likes small, medium or large penis (or any size in between). In fact, I like to see a woman express an honest opinion about sexual matters - without worrying about a man's feelings. For my wife it is a matter of how the guy uses his penis than how big it is. She enjoys being fucked regardless of the guy’s size, colour, or shape. So if he is well endowed and can use it she doesn’t complain.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I don't mind if a woman likes small, medium or large penis (or any size in between). In fact, I like to see a woman express an honest opinion about sexual matters - without worrying about a man's feelings. For my wife it is a matter of how the guy uses his penis than how big it is. She enjoys being fucked regardless of the guy’s size, colour, or shape. So if he is well endowed and can use it she doesn’t complain.
The first part of that sounds familiar... :tongue:

NYCdude

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some guys are just conservative. I am 5 inches long yet I am incredibly turned on by women's sexual preferences, even if a girlfriend of mine says she likes bigger penises. So, I resent the fact that people assume it's smaller men that hate this. In my experience, the same guys who would get upset by this were the same guys in college who labeled girls "jersey chasers" and they happen to be conservatives, probably old-style religious and thus repressed. Just my experience.

Billyboy79

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think men with big cocks, for the most part, think badly of women who love big cocks. I think that men with average to smaller cocks may sometimes think badly of women who love big cocks. I think that this is due mainly to statistics. Most men are between 5-6", which is not really big by any means; therefore they feel insecure with themselves and project their insecurities onto the female.

"Oh she's a slut she only like guys with big dicks"

Is really saying, "I don't have a big dick so she won't like me so ill call her a slut and hate on her"

Just my opinion....

Shawn8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Women who actually enjoy anything about sex are automatically forfeiting their status as 'ladies' that you would introduce to your family, I think. It's much the same as acting intelligent. Many men are threatened by females who actually do not pretend to be made of plastic.

Here here! *raises a toast to HG*

S8

TheScotsman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm thinking you can more or less extend the logic here to anything. If somebody thinks or treats somebody badly because of X, Y or Z it's generally just down to an insecurity of the person hurling the abuse. Confident, secure people tend not to feel the need to put people down. Insecure, petty, small people feel threatened constantly, and therefore act like bizarre failed abortions.