Why the republican party doesnt appeal to people...

D

deleted15807

^ Play both sides of the fence? How is that going to work? You can demonize someone and then expect them to vote for you just ask The Donald.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Note the silence from Republican leaders on Donald Trump's tirade on Mexicans.

Trump is not soaring in the Republican polls because he is an exception who spews hate speech. He is soaring in those polls because he is preaching to the Republican choir who agree with what he is saying, just like they did not object to his racist birther campaign.​

Gotta admit, it does pretty much confirm what we've been saying about their mindset.

Reactions: deleted15807

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Gotta admit, it does pretty much confirm what we've been saying about their mindset.
They're just confused because they are not sure who to pander to. What is the most profitable thing to do? Be outraged by Donald for the sake of the potential Hispanic voter, or support Don's Wall for the teabag element in the right-wing? Which is should be easy to answer, because no way the teabaggers are voting for Hillary

They've waited too long too do the right thing (or appear to do the right thing) by ripping into Trump, and this has cost whoever is the eventual nominee, the general election. No Republican can win the Presidency without the Latino vote and Trump has energized the Hispanic community in the same way Romney did the 47%. Trump, and their delayed reactions to his hate speech, have just handed the Democrats another four to eight years in the White House, and guaranteed a liberal Supreme Court for the foreseeable future.

Donald is a gift that just keeps on giving.

Reactions: deleted15807

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
They're just confused because they are not sure who to pander to. What is the most profitable thing to do? Be outraged by Donald for the sake of the potential Hispanic voter, or support Don's Wall for the teabag element in the right-wing? Which is should be easy to answer, because no way the teabaggers are voting for Hillary

They've waited too long too do the right thing (or appear to do the right thing) by ripping into Trump, and this has cost whoever is the eventual nominee, the general election. No Republican can win the Presidency without the Latino vote and Trump has energized the Hispanic community in the same way Romney did the 47%. Trump, and their delayed reactions to his hate speech, have just handed the Democrats another four to eight years in the White House, and guaranteed a liberal Supreme Court for the foreseeable future.

Donald is a gift that just keeps on giving.

Well, if they aren't energized now, they sure WILL be when George Lopez gets through with his a&&. I'm sure G.L. is working up that routine even as we speak. :cool:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It would be so awesome if Trump wins the Republican nomination... Rather than dealing with the mundane Jebs, and Santorums, etc... Just imagine the joy of watching him "debate" with Hillary Clinton!... It would be like a wet-dream come true. She would totally slaughter his arrogant ass!

Oh, I wish Jon Stewart wasn't retiring this year!

A/B

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It would be so awesome if Trump wins the Republican nomination... Rather than dealing with the mundane Jebs, and Santorums, etc... Just imagine the joy of watching him "debate" with Hillary Clinton!... It would be like a wet-dream come true. She would totally slaughter his arrogant ass!

Oh, I wish Jon Stewart wasn't retiring this year!

A/B
If it were to appear that Trump just might get the nomination perhaps Stewart might reconsider. At least he might do a few specials that air after each debate. Just as Palin wrote the dialogue for Tina Fey we can count on Trump's very words providing the SNL laughs

D

deleted15807

As expected (right on queue) Fox weighs in on the Donald Trump issue as it is just yet another 'liberal conspiracy', totally giving Trump a pass. And by not calling him out on it they are essentially agreeing with him. Totally a part of the game.

Liberal witch hunt against Trump is helping, not hurting him

This angle should do well with that minority outreach program of the Republican Party. If you happen to not agree with Trump you are just a part of : 'The outrage community (what conservatives call Social Justice Warriors or SJWs).....'. And a complete shot into left field the piece brings up conservative whipping boy Al Sharpton then right afterwards taking a swipe a gays via George Takei. The piece is a virtual witches brew of everything that gives conservatives hard-ons, in other words classic Fox.

Bardox

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wonder if any of the FOX hosts (O'Reilly or Shepard or Wallace or any of them) could hear something Trump said and would just have to stop and say "No, no. That's just... no. I am not defending that. Fire me. I'm just... no!" Is a moment like that even possible? I have my doubts.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In the US, natural born males have an incarceration rate roughly four times that of foreign-born men. For ethnic Mexicans, the incarceration rate is eight times higher for those born in the USA.

Trump and Murdoch were made for each other. Both pander to their fan base without the slightest consideration of what the facts might be.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As expected (right on queue) Fox weighs in on the Donald Trump issue as it is just yet another 'liberal conspiracy', totally giving Trump a pass. And by not calling him out on it they are essentially agreeing with him. Totally a part of the game.

Liberal witch hunt against Trump is helping, not hurting him

This angle should do well with that minority outreach program of the Republican Party. If you happen to not agree with Trump you are just a part of : 'The outrage community (what conservatives call Social Justice Warriors or SJWs).....'. And a complete shot into left field the piece brings up conservative whipping boy Al Sharpton then right afterwards taking a swipe a gays via George Takei. The piece is a virtual witches brew of everything that gives conservatives hard-ons, in other words classic Fox.
So we can then be counted on to see our resident "righties" parroting their words about Sharpton as if they were their own?

I love how Sharpton is mentioned even when he isn't even a part of the story:confused:

Reactions: temptotalk
D

deleted15807

I love how Sharpton is mentioned even when he isn't even a part of the story:confused:

Don't you? They threw everything but the kitchen sink in that diatribe. If you want to get them fummin and spittin just mention Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson or the erstwhile attorney general Eric Holder who was the only one who had any real power.