Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Remember when you were younger and all the questions you asked that began with the word "why". Well this thread has been started for the purpose to post those questions or ones you have today. Actually some of us still ask these to this day with incredible annoyance to others. Of course I am not one of them. :rolleyes:

The idea is to post the question but not to really expect it to be answered. Warning if you choose to answer a question it may result in another "why" question.

Lets get started.

Why is the sky blue?

Why are manhole covers round?

Why did the tasmanian devil talk like he did in the Looney Tunes?

Why do I like storms?

Why did I start this thread?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why, when I'm the only woman in the house, and the toilet seat is covered in pee, does the boy say, "it wasn't me"?

Reactions: Toddcc987

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why, when I'm the only woman in the house, and the toilet seat is covered in pee, does the boy say, "it wasn't me"?

We are both highly trained in lifting seats and cleaning any residual pee off the basin with tissue handy for just such a job... but similar things happen in my house and I get "How do you know it was me?"
"Well it was not me pal and if it was the dog I'm quitting my job and taking her little show on the road."

I'll give this thread some thought!

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
We are both highly trained in lifting seats and cleaning any residual pee off the basin with tissue handy for just such a job... but similar things happen in my house and I get "How do you know it was me?"
"Well it was not me pal and if it was the dog I'm quitting my job and taking her little show on the road."

I'll give this thread some thought!

Your aim must be shocking if you have to wipe pee off the basin after using the toilet! :eek: :rolleyes:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Since it's only he and I, and he swears it's not him, I can only surmise that I am sleep peeing. And while I am sleep peeing I am falling off the toilet and wedging myself between the wall and the loo, continuing to urinate in a fountain-like manner. Somehow in my somnambulant state, I am able free myself of this uncomfortable position and clean myself up good as new, but leave the toilet seat in a wet mess.

Silly me. I should see a doctor.

Reactions: deleted4500261

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Since it's only he and I, and he swears it's not him, I can only surmise that I am sleep peeing. And while I am sleep peeing I am falling off the toilet and wedging myself between the wall and the loo, continuing to urinate in a fountain-like manner. Somehow in my somnambulant state, I am able free myself of this uncomfortable position and clean myself up good as new, but leave the toilet seat in a wet mess.

Impressive!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

:rofl:
*koff* for true, Ms. Femme.. i tried to read this out loud after being asked what i was snorfkling about. i coudn't get through a reading without doing this ---> :lmao:

Last edited:

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Why are you implying my threads are annoying to others?:confused:

Grrrrrr.:mad:

I enjoy your threads so long as they don't become too personal. But my question is Why have you not learned to use the quote function? (Are you really NJQT?)(She did exactly the same thing)
Why am I laughing? :nana: