wich nation have the biggest cocks?

uncutcock

Just Browsing
Media
this seems like a really fun topic... from the foreign guys i´ve seen naked, i saw a really big french cock and a big portuguese one as well. What about you?

Afghanistan, but they are usually shot and killed at a young age because they are thought to be packing explosives in their pants.

Reactions: Oskarek

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If
Cock Size relates to Sac size equates to Sperm Count

China, followed by India, followed by, uhhm perhaps Russia
( I love the White Russians myself)

royboy361

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Based on all the huge guys I see on Cam4 I would say England and Italy. However, they just may be on cam4 more compared to people who don't have computers.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
my ex was Irish.... and frankly... It was disappointing. Then i again he didn't have much luck; the Irish asshole.

I have known a few Irish guys and they were hung like leprechauns. I'm not saying that to be funny or anything, the 3 guys I've seen who were Irish were no more than 4" erect. maybe there are some hung ones out there, just haven't seen one myself.

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Problem is: nations, boundries, even races are something society has artifically put on people, and they mean nothing. There is not such thing as English, or Italian in any pure sense, they are mixed. The maps of the world are forever changing.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Leni Riefenstahl's book of photographs, People of Kau would suggest that the Nuba men of Kau in the Sudan are all pretty well-hung - but then again, maybe she picked and chose the men she photographed, or the photos she published, with a prejudice in that direction.
leni-riefenstahl

01.jpg

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a toss up between whatever country my ancestors come from, the nationality of cocks I've seen in different situations as a result of my limited past experiences, or whatever nationality of men is touted in some specious "study" posted on the internet...Freedonia?!

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have known a few Irish guys

Can i politely ask if they had red pubes please Jdoe?
( of course i am assuming they were redheads? ha)

One was a redhead. I think was was shaved and I can't remember the others. The ginger had Phimosis. I'm sure there is a cure for it. I've never seen a guy who couldn't pull his foreskin back.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You know, that 'world penis size' map got a lot of press, in spite of the numbers being pulled out of the air. We don't have enough data to make such a comprehensive chart, but we can probably get a start on an accurate list that uses medical data. Posting reports by people who are attracted to big dicks and a certain ethnicity does not an accurate study make.

It's was demonstrated by the UERJ (the university in Rio) that maximally-stretched is really the only reproduceable and accurate methodology, as everything else leaves too many variables to chance (EQ, measurement bias, etc.) Chen et al. proved that stretched length is a reliable predictor of erect (Predicting penile size during erection. [Int J Impot Res. 2000] - PubMed - NCBI). Makes sense, since your shaft won't get any longer than you can physically stretch it, though you may measure a little longer erect because your head will engorge too - you can add +1cm to account for this. Sample bias can be avoided by only posting where the group isn't selected based on their penises (eg conscripts, routine checkups.)

Based on these criteria, I know of:
Country - length - sample size - source
UK - 13cm - 103 - Can shoe size predict penile length? [BJU Int. 2002] - PubMed - NCBI
Nigeria - 13cm - 115 - Can physique and gluteal size predict... [West Afr J Med. 2006 Jul-Sep] - PubMed - NCBI
Iran - 11.58cm +/- 1.45cm - 1500 - Penile size and somatometric paramet... [Int J Impot Res. 2007 May-Jun] - PubMed - NCBI
Italy - 12.5cm - 3300 - Penile length and circumference: a study on 3,300 y... [Eur Urol. 2001] - PubMed - NCBI
US (California) - 12.4cm - 80 - Penile length in the flaccid and erect states: guidel... [J Urol. 1996] - PubMed - NCBI
Brasil - 14.5cm - 71 - Penile anthropometry in Brazilian ... [J Pediatr (Rio J). 2007 Sep-Oct] - PubMed - NCBI
Israel - 12.5cm - 55 - http://www.eng.tau.ac.il/~msbm/resources/IJIR_12_328-333.pdf

I think brasil may bone-press, while the others don't, which explains the ~0.5" longer they register. BP + difference between stretched & erect is ~1.8cm, so I think ~15cm might be a more reasonable average to compare your (undoubtedly favourable) self-measurements against. Get as hard, or stretch as far as you want, jam that ruler in, and subtract from 15 to see how much above/below you are.

If you know of some more, please post them so I can compile as comprehensive a list as possible. Please don't post any garbage like the worldpenissize map, that just lists off a bunch of numbers but never actually says where they're from. Another site listed a world penis size map and claimed to cite reference materials, but after personally checking each and every one of the referenced pages, none actually reported the numbers they claimed.

So on my list, we have European, middle-eastern, Brasilian, sub-saharan African, and American. What should surprise many people (and I have no doubt that the majority will cling to their stereotypes in spite of a mountain of evidence to the contrary): nearly everywhere has the same average penis length. Could a certain population have a higher percentage of really big ones? If only 0.05% of guys are ~9" long, then a country with 0.15% 9"+ wouldn't really have a different average, but would have 3x as many 9"ers, so it's possible. This would, however, just be a guess. I don't think we really need to keep inventing explanations to keep the worldview we currently have.

duckthedon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think guys from Africa are the biggest. I think India has always been doing PE and I think a lot of guys are only big because of PE. I think white guys are 2nd after African guys. And I'm not saying this because I'm mixed with black. I'm pale skin with blond facial hair