Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Guys & Gals,

Can you give me your two cents on these Wicked Weasel Bikinis?

Do any of our female members own one of these? If so, is it just for show, or can you actually go out to the beach with one or feel comfy in their lingerie? They look ....ehm, really tiny?

My ass would be busting out of one of those things?:biggrin1: Personally I like the white tank top with matching undies ( white) on the front section of their website.

http://wickedweasel.com/

Attachments

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
diamond, get some then post pics of you modeling them. I think that would be a great idea!:biggrin1:

txnrude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think most women would wear them in the privacy of their own backyard pool as most are too revealing for most areas in the US. I know for sure you would look amazing in one of them though hah. btw congratulations on finding your king!

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish women wore them to the beach that I go to. It would make the beach experience much more exciting. =)

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like number 612, the bamboo lace. The back is really cute. I like the front of the belt bikini, but I don't like the back. For some reason, a little more fabric is sexier and leaves more to the imagination, but that's just my preference.

Thanks for the website info!

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like number 612, the bamboo lace. The back is really cute. I like the front of the belt bikini, but I don't like the back. For some reason, a little more fabric is sexier and leaves more to the imagination, but that's just my preference.

That belt bikini, and their other "shorts", are relatively new additions to their collection and are probably the largest pieces of fabric you'll ever find in Wicked Weasel bikinis. Used to be that you'd find nothing but tiny strings & thongs on their site. :wink:

Go digging through their customer contest archives and you'll find quite a few body types, too. Not all are model-thin with taut abs.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Guys & Gals,

Can you give me your two cents on these Wicked Weasel Bikinis?

Do any of our female members own one of these? If so, is it just for show, or can you actually go out to the beach with one or feel comfy in their lingerie? They look ....ehm, really tiny?

My ass would be busting out of one of those things?:biggrin1: Personally I like the white tank top with matching undies ( white) on the front section of their website.

http://wickedweasel.com/
What do I think? I think your unique figure'd be great in any of their outfits there, Deb.:wink: :boobies:

cupraturbo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend wore a wicked weasel bikini in the dominican republic in June, she was a bit self conscious at first but felt comfortable with it once she started sunbathing and ended up wearing it on the beach for most of the holiday, A little too skimpy for the pool though!

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That belt bikini, and their other "shorts", are relatively new additions to their collection and are probably the largest pieces of fabric you'll ever find in Wicked Weasel bikinis. Used to be that you'd find nothing but tiny strings & thongs on their site. :wink:

Go digging through their customer contest archives and you'll find quite a few body types, too. Not all are model-thin with taut abs.

It's the back with just the look of the belt going across the back and a string you can't see that I don't much care for. I really like the front because it's different, and would wear them if it had the back to number 491, the surf shorts (which are cute as well) with the boy shorts/thong look.

It's the same when I look at men. I like a little something to keep me wondering. If it's all out there then fini.....but if I start imagining.....then I can't stop staring.......:biggrin1:

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like a little something to keep me wondering. If it's all out there then fini.....but if I start imagining.....then I can't stop staring.......:biggrin1:

No argument from me there. :wink: I was just saying that it's not part of Wicked Weasel's style (which I certainly enjoy, too).

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You would look great in whatever you decide to wear

BIG DEL, you are such a sweetheart, you always have something really nice to say.......a class act all the way!!! smooches:lick:

Thanks for the website info!

Wldhoney, I tend to agree with you there, I definitely love number 612 but being of Italian origins unfortunately my ass is way too big for the backside of any "wicked weasel " and I agree more fabric is appealing since it does leave a bit to the imagination.....

What do I think? I think your unique figure'd be great in any of their outfits there, Deb.:wink: :boobies:

Why thank you chuck, you sure know how to make a gal feel great.....