Wicked Weasel

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wicke Weasel? Makes me hungry...I think I'm starting to drool...Show me that and I could bury my face there for hours.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i don't know if i'd wear any of their products out in public unless i was 19 and had a perfect body and small perky tits. they aren't forgiving garments at all. an attractive fit woman with larger breasts would be served better, i think, with a suit that is cut to flatter her assets and minimize her flaws. like anything in fashion, it's all about the cut and the fit. i don't think these things are cut to flatter and i can only see about 2% of women pulling them off.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i don't know if i'd wear any of their products out in public unless i was 19 and had a perfect body and small perky tits. they aren't forgiving garments at all. an attractive fit woman with larger breasts would be served better, i think, with a suit that is cut to flatter her assets and minimize her flaws. like anything in fashion, it's all about the cut and the fit. i don't think these things are cut to flatter and i can only see about 2% of women pulling them off.

Hi, snoozan.....

I think it depends on what one considers to be the perfect body. I can see someone with a body like Sophia Loren or one of the women from the older James Bond movies in the belted bikini looking amazing. In magazines you will always see the ultra slim girls in bikinis so we believe that that's what we have to look like. I'm a slim girl, but I can almost guarantee that if you put me and the OP Diamond in one of those bottoms and put us out on a beach, it would be Diamond's bottom that all the men would be drooling over. It's ok to have a little rounded tummy and a butt and breasts....we're women.....:redface:

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wldhoney, I tend to agree with you there, I definitely love number 612 but being of Italian origins unfortunately my ass is way too big .....

Stop right there and order one! Be proud of that tasty butt! :biggrin1:

It's surprising how many of their customer contributions are from women in their 30's and up -- often mothers, and even a couple grandmothers if I remember right.

They used to have a somewhat "thick" in-house model, too; she was very cute and not built like the bunch they have now.

Their contributor archives only go back to 2004 (I remember discovering their site a few years prior) -- here's what they had:
http://galleries.wickedweasel.com/contributors/archives/2004-1/

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a slim girl, but I can almost guarantee that if you put me and the OP Diamond in one of those bottoms and put us out on a beach, it would be Diamond's bottom that all the men would be drooling over.

Sounds like an experiment waiting to happen. :wink:

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, snoozan.....

I think it depends on what one considers to be the perfect body. I can see someone with a body like Sophia Loren or one of the women from the older James Bond movies in the belted bikini looking amazing. In magazines you will always see the ultra slim girls in bikinis so we believe that that's what we have to look like. I'm a slim girl, but I can almost guarantee that if you put me and the OP Diamond in one of those bottoms and put us out on a beach, it would be Diamond's bottom that all the men would be drooling over. It's ok to have a little rounded tummy and a butt and breasts....we're women.....:redface:

Geez, thanks Wldhoney I am really flattered, I guess as women we always want the body we do not have, I have always dreamed of being slim, and I guess from reading your post perhaps you have wanted a bit more curves? Ironic isn't it, that as women, it's tough to accept ourselves as we are...thanks a million for the really nice compliment.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Geez, thanks Wldhoney I am really flattered, I guess as women we always want the body we do not have, I have always dreamed of being slim, and I guess from reading your post perhaps you have wanted a bit more curves? Ironic isn't it, that as women, it's tough to accept ourselves as we are...thanks a million for the really nice compliment.

You are welcome, Diamond. Yes, I have always wanted to have curvier hips and rear but there really isn't much of a way to get them. In high school my nickname was knobby knees or chicken legs (given with love) but my breasts showed up at 11 years old, (same with my mom's) so I was always self-conscious and felt out of proportion. The grass is always greener on the other side.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sounds like an experiment waiting to happen. :wink:

I'd reply with the ol' "I will if you will", but then I wouldn't follow thru and there would be the whole chicken and double-dare thing and I would lose. :wink:

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wldhoney...we want more photos! The one you have looks great (so diamond's). Some people appreciate different body types and both of yours(wldhoney's and diamond's) look fantastic to me!

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh, thanks schllong....I might pm a couple to you? I'm still a new here not sure I am ready to have my body up to be rated or hijacked. And, I need to figure out how to get them up if I do!

By the way, looked at yours.....you are a very big, and I might add naughty, man, mister! I like it! 10.0 all the way...:)

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd reply with the ol' "I will if you will", but then I wouldn't follow thru and there would be the whole chicken and double-dare thing and I would lose. :wink:

If that means that I'd have to wear a G-string to get you n' Diamond into them, then I'm definitely game. :tongue: :biggrin1:

johnXXXdoe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Those are definitely some Wicked Bikinis and whatever you choose Diamond, I'm positive you will look Wickedly Delicious in it. :wink:

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If that means that I'd have to wear a G-string to get you n' Diamond into them, then I'm definitely game. :tongue: :biggrin1:

Hmmm, wonder if there are any wicked weasel for men?!!!:biggrin1: :tongue: hheheeheh now that is something I would love to see, wouldn't you agree wldhoney? :eek:

Those are definitely some Wicked Bikinis and whatever you choose Diamond, I'm positive you will look Wickedly Delicious in it. :wink:

"Wickedly Delicious?" I can say the same about your pics in the gallery, especially the ones in your white boxers briefs.......ehm, definitely gets a girl going that is for sure!!!

wldhoney...we want more photos! The one you have looks great (so diamond's). Some people appreciate different body types and both of yours(wldhoney's and diamond's) look fantastic to me!

You know, it's really nice to see men appreciate all sorts of body types on here. It's men like you that make this place worth coming to :tongue: even though women have to put up with a few :asshole2: 's on the site.

Well......if you end up buying a wicked weasel than so will I......perhaps we should post a pic in the gallery once we get over our stage fright?

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Wow, I have been reading a few of your posts and I guess that you try to find fault with almost everything Diamond posts.

That aside, those outfits are sexy and I would love to see how they flatter any body type. Women need to remember that straight men like WOMEN. And, as Wildhoney mentioned, women have curves. Sure not everyone can wear everything, but I have dated several women who were more Rubenesque than waifish. They looked very sexy to me in anything that they wore that made them feel sexy. If someone has personal body issues than they will never feel sexy, and likely never look sexy. I think that many of these outfits would look good on many ladies!

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hmmm, wonder if there are any wicked weasel for men?!!!:biggrin1: :tongue: hheheeheh now that is something I would love to see, wouldn't you agree wldhoney? :eek:

Well......if you end up buying a wicked weasel than so will I......perhaps we should post a pic in the gallery once we get over our stage fright?

I've got some sources... :wink:

Hmmmmm......maybe somewhere under "naughty nutsacs", or "pole pants"? LeeEJ, what have your sources come up with? :biggrin1:

And now I want a wicked weasel, just so I can say I have "one", diamond.....hee hee.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmmmm......maybe somewhere under "naughty nutsacs", or "pole pants"? LeeEJ, what have your sources come up with? :biggrin1:

Let's see... off the top of my head (although a few are on the extreme side, sometimes comically so :wink: ) --

.DORE'S MICRO SWIMWEAR MODELLED BY HER CUSTOMERS
Welcome to BodyAware
Underwear for men
Man Swimsuit, Mens Swimsuit, Men's Swimsuit, Mens Swimwear, Men's Swimwear
Men's Swimwear at ABC Underwear mens swimwear feature the best selection and styles

I'm not saying that I look anywhere near as hot as those guys, though. :redface:

Oh, and the local shop, when I didn't want to bother with mail order:
Pleasure Place - A Toy Store for Sophisticated Adults.