Wide Hips

Gideon

Just Browsing
Media
I love them, they're womanly. A girl doesn't have to have them, but it certainly gets me going to see a woman in good shape with wide hips.

joe bo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont mind them at all! Hips are sexy. Like Gideon said a women in good shapre with hips is hot.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
i've always hated my wide hips. it makes my torso appear like it's stretched out horizontally, and i personally think it looks weird.

But nothing beats fucking a woman hard from behind whilst being able to hold her tight by her hips.

Doctors and biologists may try to tell you that wide hips are there to ease child birth - I disagree. They are for hot fucking.

Also I have noticed that women with wide hips tend to have a bigger arch to their pubic bone. Ooohhh La La :smile:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
But nothing beats fucking a woman hard from behind whilst being able to hold her tight by her hips.

Doctors and biologists may try to tell you that wide hips are there to ease child birth - I disagree. They are for hot fucking.

Also I have noticed that women with wide hips tend to have a bigger arch to their pubic bone. Ooohhh La La :smile:

wow i didn't know wide hips can turn a guy on that much! maybe i should reconsider and be thankful for mine :rolleyes:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm hourglass so I do have wider hips.
I find them great when doing doggie.
The guy has something to grip and I find that if he presses his fingers in just on the inside of my hip bones I just light up...I think it might be a pressure point/erogenous zone.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Absolutely - they are the real love handles - they let you get the three point control grip - hip hip, cock buried deep.

And on further reflection wider hips allow for several position variations for a guy to go down on you.

alleight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

i second that!

alleight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm hourglass so I do have wider hips.
I find them great when doing doggie.
The guy has something to grip and I find that if he presses his fingers in just on the inside of my hip bones I just light up...I think it might be a pressure point/erogenous zone.

i found that same spot with a partner in the past. she had an excellent hour-glass shape too like you.