Wide Hips

brad8611

Experimental Member
Media
Absolutely love wide hips. Especially if the girl has a bubble ass. If she has a moderately flat stomach I am in HEAVEN.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love an hourglass shape, nothing hotter. Aria Giovanni, Scarlett Johansson, Stacy London... I've been behind hippy women in public places and have wanted to bend them over right there.

It disgusts me when hippy women attempt to hide their hips, as if it's a flaw. Also, other women make catty and derogatory comments to women with womanly bodies. Jealousy.

The biggest turnoff for me is those Victoria's Secret models who have big chests and no hips at all. Gross, like a freakin 12 year old trans or something.

Women without hips look like potato sacks in their clothes.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The guy has something to grip and I find that if he presses his fingers in just on the inside of my hip bones I just light up...I think it might be a pressure point/erogenous zone.

Somebody stealing my patented moves huh?:biggrin1:

Wide hips are HEAVENLY. I could study a woman's hips like a geographer studies a map:redface:

...OB

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ooooh, Stacy London... that is a HOT piece of ass! I would watch the show with my girlfriend at the time 'cause she loved it. The whole time I was picturing Stacy with her mouth stretched to it's limit around my shaft! lol!

I found this AMAZING girl on youtube with the most ghetto lookin' hips I have ever seen on a white girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUNEkmRD9mo

I'll convert the flash files to an MPEG or wmv, upload them and provide the links in a couple of days.

Wide hips are the sign of a real woman. In past cultures they were considered a sign of fertility, and I guess they are. Nothing sexier than a lady with really wide hips and a thin waist.

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
I'm with several others on this. As much as I love boobs, wide hips and a bubble butt really vapor-lock me. Round hips and butt, with a proportionally narrower waist, are much rarer than a big rack.

Kevbo

SexandCandy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But nothing beats fucking a woman hard from behind whilst being able to hold her tight by her hips.

Doctors and biologists may try to tell you that wide hips are there to ease child birth - I disagree. They are for hot fucking.

Also I have noticed that women with wide hips tend to have a bigger arch to their pubic bone. Ooohhh La La :smile:

WHOOHOO!!! I can say with certainty... that wider hips DO ease child birth, but are absolutely wonderful for accommodating large cock as well.

Signed, la curvy one...

SexandCandy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wide hips a lovely hot , especially when a woman uses them to that sexy swing in thier walk.

as my grandmother taught me... when a lady walks... you should always stand up straight and tall... then...

Push a cherry, push a cherry, kick an apple... that would be the hip swing. LOL.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I wouldn't say that I like wide hips, but I do like a girl with some healthy shape. These girls with shapeless bodies (Paris Hilton) really turn me off; She looks like a teenage boy in drag.

There was a study that showed that women who put fat on their hips live longerer than women who put it on their midsection. Fat Chance :: Office of Research Communications, Ohio University