Wide Hips

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love full, curvy hips and narrow waist... and to prove I'll put up a pic of my wife's lovely rear end, which I am OBSESSED about... each healthy, strong cheek muscle is covered with a glorious layer of plump fat, creating a full, round luscious rump. her curvy hips are accentuated by her narrow (but not skinny) waist. she has strong thighs (former sprinter) and her abs are incredibly strong-- when she comes her entire abdominal/pelvic muscle group flexes spasmodically and uncontrollably... heaven. The poor girl, almost every time we have sex she ends up on all fours with my hands clamped firmly around her waist and hips, even though that position is a bit uncomfortable for her...:redface::wink::biggrin1:

showphoto.php

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Strange, you're all saying you like wide hips yet when you're asked to post pics of great butts it's usually little tight arses you post.

Not me. I only post women built like major brickhouses when illustrating what I like. Serena Williams is a prime example of the build I most prefer. I'll say though that her hips could be wider. They don't match up well with her shapely thick strong thighs and her big round strong bubble butt, and her biggish breasts. As built as she is I occasionally see women more endowed than her, and especially in the hip area. When I see Serena I see raw sex power, and don't think a 6 x 5 could phase her much.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh damn... I forgot to give a shout out to SpoiledPrincess! She has an absolutely AMAZING set of hips and booty... I have ALWAYS drooled over her gallery (although she is probably one of the non-sexiest posters here, bested by only Snoozan) You can't judge a book by it's contents! lol!!! She has a LOVELY, LOVELY shape!!!! :biggrin1:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's Vida Guerra... just do a search of her name on Photobucket, there is TONS of pics, a youtube search will yield tons of video footage as well. She has videos for sale and if you are really crafty, you can find those free on the internets...

brad8611

Experimental Member
Media
and the hits just keep on coming. But I have to give the Edge to Serena. It is bigger and her legs are more powerful.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i LOVE vida guerra! whew! she's so sexy. :biggrin1:

i love wide hips. they're so feminine and sexy.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh damn... I forgot to give a shout out to SpoiledPrincess! She has an absolutely AMAZING set of hips and booty... I have ALWAYS drooled over her gallery (although she is probably one of the non-sexiest posters here, bested by only Snoozan) You can't judge a book by it's contents! lol!!! She has a LOVELY, LOVELY shape!!!!

I'm still working out whether or not I consider that an insult :tongue: I do post pics and I get a lot of good feedback from them but I'm genuinely just here to chat so I don't make posts intended to elicit a sexual response unless it's in a jokey way. I didn't think you'd consider my bum attractive as it's on the small side.