Wife has fun fucking other well hung men

Madison_Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I have an open marriage, and while its not something we acted on very often in the past (a few years back she had her brains fucked out by a friend of hers from college with a huge dick) it looks like we are going to both be seeing other people more frequently coming up soon.

She has a date with a Black guy for this coming Thursday with a thick 8 inch cock (I've seen a picture, he not quite as thick as me but he's longer than my 7.5 and he's still plenty thick) and she's really turned on as she's looking forward to her night with him.

Open relationships aren't for everyone (it takes alot of communication, and the relationship needs to be very solid with no jealousy or drama issues), but we've been together 14 years and it works for us. I have a wife who is a super hot fuck, who is extra turned on by the "bonus dick" she gets and wants to fuck me 4-6 times a week, PLUS I get to fuck any women I want without having to sneak around or lie or anything.

She's 37 by the way, and I'm 45

Last edited:

Eris

Experimental Member
Media
Open relationships aren't for everyone (it takes alot of communication, and the relationship needs to be very solid with no jealousy or drama issues), but we've been together 14 years and it works for us. I have a wife who is a super hot fuck, who is extra turned on by the "bonus dick" she gets and wants to fuck me 4-6 times a week, PLUS I get to fuck any women I want without having to sneak around or lie or anything.

I have a similar relationship in regards to being open, but am still very cautious about opening a can of worms when it comes to who we choose to bed with. I know communication is vital, as is honesty, but I've always been weary of certain things. For instance, I normally shy away from pursuing interracial engagements, or large lovers out of fear that we might end up in a situation where our sex lives end up totally indulgent in personal interests, and removes passion from our own. I know that's a bit silly to say, because the whole point of the relationship is to enjoy each other and passionate desires to the fullest, but I can see how experiencing someone, and then wanting more of those qualities that your partner doesn't hold as a bit tedious.

Sorry if I rambled a bit, but I find it interesting and haven't seen many topics like this on the board.

Last edited:

Madison_Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eris - interesting response and thank you for that.

So are you saying you purposefully do not pursue lovers with really big dicks for fear of liking them more than your partner's or fear of getting way more into the guy you are casually fucking moreso than your main partner?

that is interesting. While I can't speak for my wife, I would imagine her saying that part of the whole point is finding lovers that really get her off. Although, she had an ex-lover previous to me who was much smaller than me but who was according to her "an incredible lover" so while of course size matters, there is alot more to fucking a woman's brains out than just having a big dick

And I suppose it is easy for me to say all this, as I have an extra large size cock. If my dick was average size maybe there'd be somewhat of a concern of my wife out banging a dude with an 8 inch dick. But again I'm very secure in knowing what I have and how much she is into our relationship

You bring up interesting points. I wouldn't be concerned with the interracial aspect though. There are studs and duds of every race and ethnicity. The biggest cock my wife ever had was a white guys

Eris

Experimental Member
Media
I don't think it's strictly isolated to me, but don't you think there can be a time when things are a bit too open? Exploration and sharing is certainly fun, but I guess what I am saying is there have to be boundaries, so how do you establish those when you don't know where the point of no return is?

Your situation is a bit different to mine, since you're in such an established marriage, so I am sure a lot of what we're doing is sort old news to you.

Madison_Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes there can definitely be a time where things can be too open. Every relationship ebbs and flows and the two people in the primary relationship need to be able to decide when to take a break from banging others and when it is cool to explore new experiences

And I do think long-term relationships have a better chance of dealing well with being open. After 14 years I pretty much know exactly what makes my wife tick. And its one thing for a guy with a huge dick to fuck her well, it is an entirely different thing for him to be able to relate with her and satisfy her emotionally and intellectually let alone even be willing and able to commit to something long term with her, so the thought that she's is going to leave me for one of these guys seems pretty remote

Eris, how long have you been in your relationship?

Eris

Experimental Member
Media
Just about 2 years.

It's not necessarily a fear of either of us leaving, just of doing harm.

Madison_Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not necessarily a fear of either of us leaving, just of doing harm.

Can you be more specific, what do you mean by "harm"?

And how does that work? How do you know in advance how big a cock one of your possible lovers might have? Is there a certain limit above the size of your man that you won't go?

(I find this kind of thing fascinating)

Eris

Experimental Member
Media
Harm like what can be seen in some threads here... insecurity, envy, and animosity. Obviously you can't know in advance how large a guy is (usually), but it's not something I advertise as needed/wanted.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
we've been together 14 years. Going 14 years only fucking the same person seems more insane to me!

I think your right, but only if your FUCKING that person for 14 years. If your exploring and making love AND fucking I can't see how that would be boring. To me, and this is just me, love and sex are very intertwined and as such can and do evolve. My wife and i have discussed taking in another to our bed but as of yet haven't. Partly because of my insecurity. I'm still too wrapped up in that jealousy part of me. I think sex is wonderful and should be explored but those types of relationships can't work for everyone. I know for a fact that I'm committed and so is she but I still fear what bringing another into our close circle would do. What if i liked the other girls breasts and she got jealous? Or vice versa? She liked his package more than mine? These sort of things keep our fantasies just that. Fantasies. We choose to explore them through role play and mobile gets hurt that way. Emotions, especially those of people who have experienced trauma, are very fragile and we are both victims of a wierd childhood that has brought baggage. I think what I'm trying to say in the midst of all this ramble is that I'm glad you are both so happy but I'm a tad too possessive of my bunny to let her go and i think based on our convos that she feels the same. One day we might venture out but were still maturing as people and as a couple.

bighitter

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's obvious both you and your wife have been thoughtful in exloring thataspect of your sexual relationship. If you both are happy and satisfied, it must be a wonderful thing. For me, while the idea of a woman I love being pleasured by a huge cocked lover is a turn on, it is something I reserve for fantasy. Though I am very secure in my size and skill as a lover, I am not sure if afterward I would feel jealousy, resentment, etc. If in a purely sexual relationship, otoh, I would be up for it...

Madison_Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Intrigue - you are right, being in an open relationship isn't for everyone.

And of course we've made love, and hardcore fucked each other and role played and everything in between, and it is NOT boring between us, in fact the sex is hotter than ever... but, for us, it is even that much hotter between us having the freedom to get some on the side, too