Wife loves big cock

D

deleted507181

Great thread. You have a sexy hotwife and awesome pics. My wife has talked a lot about finding a big one when she is hot and bothered but hasn't moved the idea past the pillow talk stage. Hot fantasy for both of us.

itakemyvitamins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Been a while just wanted to give my sexy wife a bump. As always, looking for hung men, married or single, that would love to wear her out

damn dude...you are one lucky man!! she is fantasticly hot!!! wow

btw...i would LOVE to wear her out :) omg, i get hard just thinking about it!!!

D_Bill_F_Sail

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love everything about this thread. Im mostly on the side you are and tried to get all my ex's to do it and theyd give me a look showing theyd love to but ended up saying no thinking id be upset or jealous. I would also love to be the guy invited over to wear out the wife but my size quite smaller than the monsters theyd be looking for. love your wifes naked body getting satisfied.

Pdawg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hot wife! What's your deal, do you get off on watching, do you join, what is your size? Good stuff keep the pics coming!

yumafarmer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Awesome thread! Tell us some stories of how this goes down. I'm picturing it like this: she gets all made up like for a date night, then grabs the camcorder and kisses you on the cheek, comes back a few hours later with her hair disshevled, walking a little funny, smelling like sex. She downloads the videos for you to share, and you continue to bang her brains out. Sound about right? So you've never watched it live? Never joined in? Do you meet the guys who fuck your wife? What's that like?

waterlogged

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for all the responses! Love to share my hot little wife and her big cock cravings. Sounds like she has something lined up for next weentk and if anyone is interested, I'll share.

Tgirlsrgreat...you cannot be serious, right? Please...

Attachments