wife says i'm too thick

9and thick47

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Pretty thick,I'm 9" long and almost 7" around myself and have had trouble getting it in but mostly with young[19,20,21] women.Of course most of those were when I was young an in experianced too.I was a vigin till 19 and never new what I had or how to use it.

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pretty thick,I'm 9" long and almost 7" around myself and have had trouble getting it in but mostly with young[19,20,21] women.Of course most of those were when I was young an in experianced too.I was a vigin till 19 and never new what I had or how to use it.

That's never 9 inches.

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
Strange you don`t mind your wife saying your too thick.

By the way what does she think of your cock!

stevo111

Experimental Member
Media
ZAZA not sure i understand your question i told u she says that it is too thick and she would like it if it could be alittle smaller but that isnt happening so she has to deal with it

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Zaza-on the site I used to chat on I put an English/american dictionary of slang I'd thrown together, I was often asked by Americans what this or that word meant. As they say two countries divided by a common language :)

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to live in England, outside of the UK and a lot of te guys I worked with had a good time with Americans that came over for a short period of time. Like the guy who they told that "wank" meant "nap." When he told a meeting full of people that he was going to go have a wank before dinner, he ended up a bright shade of red. Or another guy was helping a visitor to check into his hotel. Knowing that they guy was a smoker and that the Executive Suite was non-smoking, he asked the cleark if it was OK if the visitor had a couple of fags in his room, despite the policy. None of these was nearly as mean as telling them it was common to tip a taxi driver 25p.

Zaza-on the site I used to chat on I put an English/american dictionary of slang I'd thrown together, I was often asked by Americans what this or that word meant. As they say two countries divided by a common language :)

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
Don't you think its kinda selfish to continue vacuumpumping when your wife thinks your too thick.
I have no doubt he can handle a much thicker one if it is attatched to a great lover.

allandonn

Just Browsing
Media
*singing from Wizard of Oz*
"...if I only had a thick dick"
Being only average thickness myself, I got Zaza's joke right off. It's not a dialect problem. :wink: