Wife struggles with blowjobs, says it's "too big" -- advice?

KSUWildcatFan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In general, my wife is a fairly petite girl. She's around 5'1 and she has a pretty small frame. I'm somewhere between 7.25"-7.5" and reasonable girth. Any time she's actually given me a blowjob, she doesn't seem to get too far past the head. She says I'm simply too big. The few times she's gone much past the head, her jaw seems to wear out really quickly. I told her to focus more on using her tongue and alternating between mouth/hand, which seemed to help, but I'm just curious--Is there really any way I'll ever not be "to big" for her to go down on me, or should I just give up on the notion? I'm happy with anything and everything she'll give in this regard, but I'm hoping there's some way to make it less awkward for both of us.. :) Thanks for any advice you can share.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yep, unfortunately you're experiencing one of the downsides to having a big cock... girth is a major problem too for head. :frown1:

Depending on your full size they might never be able to get the whole thing in their mouth.

KSUWildcatFan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't necessarily have any hopes of her getting the "whole thing" in her mouth..I'm almost certain that's not going to happen.

It'd be nice if there were some sort of thing we could do so she could go a little further, though. It'd be nice if she didn't see it as a 'chore', but I don't think anything will change that unless she decides it excites her to see me enjoy it and I don't think we're there yet.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I too have the same problem. wife gets a little lower than my head. I mentioned one time about trying to take it all in and she said no way, too thick. she also said if I didn't have a big cock she wouldn't be sucking it, her form of cock worship. I don't push the issue, her tongue talents on my head are quite satisfactory.

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
nothing really u can do... i had an ex that despite her real hard effort cause of the girth, dislocated her jaw once (awkward visit to the ER) ... just have to deal with her going as far as she is comfortable, and adding different elements such as hands (with some lube).

My favorite is tit fucking, and her sucking at the same time ... she'll only need to get the head, and her tits will get in on the action too...

KSUWildcatFan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nothing really u can do... i had an ex that despite her real hard effort cause of the girth, dislocated her jaw once (awkward visit to the ER) ... just have to deal with her going as far as she is comfortable, and adding different elements such as hands (with some lube).

My favorite is tit fucking, and her sucking at the same time ... she'll only need to get the head, and her tits will get in on the action too...

I've considered that before..it does sound interesting.

Doesn't lube have somewhat of a bad taste to it? I honestly have no clue..Astroglide is the only thing I use.

Yeah..Let me get right to doing that to my wife.. :rolleyes2:
Get her on the edge of the bed or on her knees and have her suck it and then grab the back of her head and get her to slowly take your cock deeper and deeper into your mouth and then start pounding her mouth like it's a pussy and let your balls slap against her chin!

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
there are lubes that are flavored.... that ex actually would get bored sometimes and just pump a little into her hand and lick it out as a snack ...

but i think most of those lubes don't go well with condoms (as in make them less reliable against pregnancy) so only use those kind of lubes for oral sex purposes

KSUWCF-Tell her to learn how to deep throat and relax her gag reflex!

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
KSU, I'm in a similar situation. My wife says her jaw gets sore about a minute in. And even in that minute, she barely gets past the head.

Two suggestions:

1. Titty-fucking where she just sucks the head. We don't use lube. Either I suck & lick her tits & get 'em really wet. Then tit-fuck them while she sucks the head. When they get dry, I lick & suck them again. Or else she can just lick up & down the shaft whenever it needs to be re-wet.

2. Oftentimes she'll just lick & suck my balls (I love that!) while I stroke my cock. Then when I'm ready to blow, she'll suck me. She swallows, and I think it's hot when she swallows my load. So if she can only suck it for 1 minute, I'm gonna make it be the FINAL minute! So this stroking/ ball licking, kissing, sucking combo till I'm ready to cum works for us.

You're unfortunately just going to have to live without ever seeing your whole cock in your pretty wife's mouth.

KSUWildcatFan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
KSU, I'm in a similar situation. My wife says her jaw gets sore about a minute in. And even in that minute, she barely gets past the head.

Two suggestions:

1. Titty-fucking where she just sucks the head. We don't use lube. Either I suck & lick her tits & get 'em really wet. Then tit-fuck them while she sucks the head. When they get dry, I lick & suck them again. Or else she can just lick up & down the shaft whenever it needs to be re-wet.

2. Oftentimes she'll just lick & suck my balls (I love that!) while I stroke my cock. Then when I'm ready to blow, she'll suck me. She swallows, and I think it's hot when she swallows my load. So if she can only suck it for 1 minute, I'm gonna make it be the FINAL minute! So this stroking/ ball licking, kissing, sucking combo till I'm ready to cum works for us.

You're unfortunately just going to have to live without ever seeing your whole cock in your pretty wife's mouth.

Good suggestions. Sadly, the latter portion of #2 isn't really an option. She's got an aversion to cum and me getting off in/around her mouth is likely not going to happen.

I'll see about trying #1.

KSUWCF-Try to get her to do anal? Finger her a bit or use a toy? Or do this with her mouth? Or finger her pussy and have her suck on your finger some?

KSUWildcatFan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We've tried anal a few times. The first time we used Anal Eeze and I got all the way in and went for a little while, but overall it was a bad experience.

The second time, I got just past the tip (no Anal Eeze) and she said it hurt too much to go further.

I bought a vibrating toy to see if that would help ease into anal and she seemed to like that (it's small), but overall I'm not sure how well anal will work..

We've tried anal a few times. The first time we used Anal Eeze and I got all the way in and went for a little while, but overall it was a bad experience.

The second time, I got just past the tip (no Anal Eeze) and she said it hurt too much to go further.

I bought a vibrating toy to see if that would help ease into anal and she seemed to like that (it's small), but overall I'm not sure how well anal will work..
Just put the head of the toy or your cock in first and let the anus relax and get used to the size of it and go VERY slowly and use lubes like Wet Light or Eros for anal sex.