Wife struggles with blowjobs, says it's "too big" -- advice?

KSUWildcatFan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just put the head of the toy or your cock in first and let the anus relax and get used to the size of it and go VERY slowly and use lubes like Wet Light or Eros for anal sex.

No Astroglide? That's always been my lube of choice. I've actually never even heard of the two you mentioned..

No Astroglide? That's always been my lube of choice. I've actually never even heard of the two you mentioned..
Eros is silicone based so if the toy is made out of silicone put a condom on it as it will destroy the toy. Wet light is water based but not as thick or gunky as astroglide is and it has some aloe in it.

KSUWildcatFan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's the general thought on condoms for anal sex? Every time we've tried anal, I've used a condom. It's the only time I use condoms anymore..

D_nb7c5x

Just Browsing
Media
just take it easy make her practice she cant get it right away i believe her going farther on u requires just practice dont get frustrated and dont frustrated her just tell her to try and go down on u more or tell her ur problem and what u would like and that u considered to help her and try that give it to her slowly until she could go down as much as u like

D_Parkinsonne Partycocke

Just Browsing
Media
I am about the same size and have the same issue... My wife simply tells me that it "chokes her" and that she can't do it very long. We've tried everything... My dick is what it is, and I have just come to the conclusion that I am never going to have a good blowjob from my wife... So we do other things instead... LOL!

Having her lick all over your dick and balls is great... We do that a lot... :0)

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
Why don't you show (demonstrate) your wife how to please you orally. Show on a toy or her arm. You can tell her what to do but it's not the same as demonstrating, but a "picture" is worth a thousand word. Its likely your wife may know how to please you orally but might feel inhibited because she doesn't want to look silly or something.

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’m not big in girth what so ever, but when my partner & I got together ten years ago, he couldn’t get much more than the head when he went down on me. Now, he can take it to the root. In fact, throat-fucking is not out of the question for him.

Here’s my suggestion for you two; you need to encourage her with every step. Let her know how she’s making you feel so good. When she’s going down on you, encourage her to change it up a little by just licking the shaft or just the head then going back down again. Then tell her how she’s making you feel so good. Encourage her to take a little more each time & to get comfortable with your penis in her mouth. Then tell her how she’s making you feel so good. Have her take your penis in her mouth & hold it there for a minute. Then have her pull off & try again. With exercises like this she may enjoy it a little more as well as be more interested in trying to take more of you; because she knows it makes you happy. It may take some time for her to take more of you, but at least you’ll enjoy the practice. Just remember one thing; encouragement. (And don’t forget to return the favor!)

Respectable

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What is your girth, exactly?

I'm not packing, per se, but am a bit on the girthy side - 5.75" NBPEL / 5.75" EG - and administering a blowjob is somewhat of a struggle for my wife. The fact that her mouth is on the small side doesn't help. Often, my wife's sucking on me is limited to getting me erect in a jiffy. When fully erect, teeth, gagging, and eventually a sore jaw are gonna be problems.

The position that works best for us is her laying on her back with her head hanging off the bed. The angle at which my penis enters her mouth mitigates the soreness and gagging issues. Regarding the latter, however, you should assure your wife that it's O.K. for her to gag a bit; she might be self-conscious about it more than she intrinsically minds it. I've also found that taking control of the blowjob sometimes - this doesn't necessarily mean "throatfucking" your woman, mind you - can be helpful in illustrating that a degree of teeth-to-penis contact is acceptable to you. This way next time she tries to give you "full service" she won't may not be as timid about mildly scraping your pigskin. Basically, be open with her, try different things, make a challenge out of it. But the fact is, it's probably never going to be all that it could be. Sometimes I wish I had a bit less girth; oral would certainly be more fun, especially since my wife is, in spirit, game for aggressive mouthfucking. It's enough to almost make me feel sympathy for the guys with 6"+ circumference. Almost. :smile:

Last edited:

KSUWildcatFan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Call me when you guys win a national championship...or go to the orange bowl, either will do :biggrin1:

Orange Bowl = not that big of an accomplishment.

That said, they won the BCS bowl that they had no business being in (ahead of Missouri)..

As for basketball..we're working on it. :p

KSUWildcatFan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is your girth, exactly?

I'm not packing, per se, but am a bit on the girthy side - 5.75" NBPEL / 5.75" EG - and administering a blowjob is somewhat of a struggle for my wife. The fact that her mouth is on the small side doesn't help. Often, my wife's sucking on me is limited to getting me erect in a jiffy. When fully erect, teeth, gagging, and eventually a sore jaw are gonna be problems.

The position that works best for us is her laying on her back with her head hanging off the bed. The angle at which my penis enters her mouth mitigates the soreness and gagging issues. Regarding the latter, however, you should assure your wife that it's O.K. for her to gag a bit; she might be self-conscious about it more than she intrinsically minds it. I've also found that taking control of the blowjob sometimes - this doesn't necessarily mean "throatfucking" your woman, mind you - can be helpful in illustrating that a degree of teeth-to-penis contact is acceptable to you. This way next time she tries to give you "full service" she won't may not be as timid about mildly scraping your pigskin. Basically, be open with her, try different things, make a challenge out of it. But the fact is, it's probably never going to be all that it could be. Sometimes I wish I had a bit less girth; oral would certainly be more fun, especially since my wife is, in spirit, game for aggressive mouthfucking. It's enough to almost make me feel sympathy for the guys with 6"+ circumference. Almost. :smile:

LOL. Nice suggestions. I'll give them a try. :)

B_MatureHungDad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
show her that she doesnt need to deep throat to be good, it is amazing when the head of your dick is being tounged on while you she is quickly bobbing on the head of your cock

D_Trimbley Trousersprout

Experimental Member
Media
Here's my advice: buy a thick 8" dildo and shove it all the way down your throat just so you see how it feels for her. Stop being so selfish.

In general, my wife is a fairly petite girl. She's around 5'1 and she has a pretty small frame. I'm somewhere between 7.25"-7.5" and reasonable girth. Any time she's actually given me a blowjob, she doesn't seem to get too far past the head. She says I'm simply too big. The few times she's gone much past the head, her jaw seems to wear out really quickly. I told her to focus more on using her tongue and alternating between mouth/hand, which seemed to help, but I'm just curious--Is there really any way I'll ever not be "to big" for her to go down on me, or should I just give up on the notion? I'm happy with anything and everything she'll give in this regard, but I'm hoping there's some way to make it less awkward for both of us.. :) Thanks for any advice you can share.