Wife wants bigger dildo...but is tight.

D_dtl08ucv

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She loves her 8" long 5.75" girth jelly dong, but wants to go a little bigger. She will NOT use it on herself, she only wants me to use it on her. We got a 8"/6.5" but she says it hurts going in and is getting frustrated. We use lots of lube and take it slow. How can we get her to relax enough to take the new dong?

Rob100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
6.5 inches is a lot thicker than 5.75.
Try going for a 6 inch circumference or 6.25 circumference .

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I understand giving it the old college try if the penis is attached to a guy, but why would you try so hard to take a dildo if it hurts you?

D_dtl08ucv

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She says her ex was 6.5" around and she KNOWS she can take it comfortably. She just can't understand why she can't do it anymore. We have a few 6.0" that she can take fairly well. I think she is most comfortable with the 5.75". I am only 7" & 5.5" around and she is pretty loose after a session with the dildo. .25 make a decent difference.

I originated this thread to try to hlp her, but the more I think about it, the more it makes sense that if she wants it that badly, she will just have to work it in there herself! I will continue to satisfy her with the dongs that fit comfortably.