Wife wants sex with "bigger guy"

Media
Hey everyone! I'm new here, and probably a minority of sorts. I did not join this thread because I have a huge cock. I am quite the opposite actually. So here is my reason for being here.

My wife has always loved me to use large toys inside her vagina. We have a 10" vibrator that she loves me to try and bury all the way. She also buys large cucumbers that she views as a "challenge" to see how far in her I can get it. She absolutley loves these types of things.

I am terrific at oral sex, and in using my fingers. I have been told that by more than one woman. But I am only 4 1/2 inches long and 4 1/2 inches in girth. There are positions that are difficult or even impossible because of my smaller size.

A few nights ago she mentioned that she is curious to have a large cock. I guess I knew this would happen one day, and I am glad she mentioned it to me. She told me to think about it, and I could help with who I wanted her to be with, and I could also watch.

I must admit, the thought of my wife having sex with a large cock is a huge turn on. she is very vocal anyway, especially when she has something large inside her vagina.

I really don't think it would be a jealousy issue with me, but I have 2 concerns.
1) If she does have sex with a larger cock, will she never want to have sex with me again?
2)If I decide to say no to her idea, will she take it upon herself to indulge her curiosity without my consent?

I think we have a good relationship, but I know how much curiosity and drive can be. So there is my thoughts and delimna. That is the primary reason for joining. I guess I thought the people on here would have a bit of experience with some of these issues. thank in advance for your responses.

guiltrip

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oral sex is more than enough. Theres no reason to get another guy involved, maybe some sort of vegetable, but no guy.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Go for it. If she desires a huge cock you can be the knight in shining armor tht brings it to her. That will show her that you are confident, not jealous, and want to bring her the greatest joys in life. What better man could a woman ask for?

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Curiosity killed the cat (pussy) !

You may want to tell her: "Be careful what you wish for "...You both could be heading down a path of destruction. She sounds like a size queen in the making.

When my wife and I were in Vegas a couple years ago, we jokingly (?) talked about hiring another guy for the night and having some "fun". I too would really like to she my wife getting fucked. We never did...but that would be the ONLY place and time I would ever consider doing something like that.

Sue Maclean

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As said before, be careful. I am a size queen brought about by the same request you have before you. It cost me big time. I am totally hooked now

txnrude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
tell her you wanna try a tighter pussy and see her reaction

hahaha too fucking funny. I totally agree with you though.

If you KNOW you will enjoy it then go for it. But just know its a risk either way. If she is really in love with you then doing this for her will reinforce all that you sacrifice for her happiness and she will in turn reward you. Obviously there is also the chance she becomes attached, physically or emotionally, and thus could be detrimental to your relationship. All in all, you just need to talk to her about it.

thick_1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everyone! I'm new here, and probably a minority of sorts. I did not join this thread because I have a huge cock. I am quite the opposite actually. So here is my reason for being here.

My wife has always loved me to use large toys inside her vagina. We have a 10" vibrator that she loves me to try and bury all the way. She also buys large cucumbers that she views as a "challenge" to see how far in her I can get it. She absolutley loves these types of things.

I am terrific at oral sex, and in using my fingers. I have been told that by more than one woman. But I am only 4 1/2 inches long and 4 1/2 inches in girth. There are positions that are difficult or even impossible because of my smaller size.

A few nights ago she mentioned that she is curious to have a large cock. I guess I knew this would happen one day, and I am glad she mentioned it to me. She told me to think about it, and I could help with who I wanted her to be with, and I could also watch.

I must admit, the thought of my wife having sex with a large cock is a huge turn on. she is very vocal anyway, especially when she has something large inside her vagina.

I really don't think it would be a jealousy issue with me, but I have 2 concerns.
1) If she does have sex with a larger cock, will she never want to have sex with me again?
2)If I decide to say no to her idea, will she take it upon herself to indulge her curiosity without my consent?

I think we have a good relationship, but I know how much curiosity and drive can be. So there is my thoughts and delimna. That is the primary reason for joining. I guess I thought the people on here would have a bit of experience with some of these issues. thank in advance for your responses.

Doug
You are an idiot, do you know that?!?
Why in the world would you want to share your wife with anyone?
If your looking to destroy your marriage, go right ahead, but you would be a fool.....

Yea, when it comes to stuff like this, that bia better be bringing another chick into the bedroom who looks twice as good as her, or you are seriously getting a raw deal.

Or just stuck with a complete egomaniac.

1st Time Posting here as well.. Don't do it.. The idea of seeing your woman getting pounded by another man for me would be very hard to swallow.. If you love her, you of course want to please her, Key word you. Don't bring another man into this.. You could swing, and you both could share something new. But that might be difficult as well.

Good luck..

Something that came to mind.. Think of this.. Women here on this board have all put the importance of a large cock down on the list, as in not as important. Things like Chemistry, Personality, Honesty, Confidence and just being an all around great guy, women have stated these are the important things, not the size of the penis.. I question why your wife needs this larger cock?, I also wonder why many people men and women, say she could leave you for this bigger guy. If the important things mentioned above are met, she would stay. Problem with that is what if this big guy has all the other qualities as well.. Basicly it's bad to bring someone else into your love relationship. Also it makes one wonder how truly important the size of someone’s unit really is, also why someone who is supposed to be happy would potentially jeopardize the entire relationship. ???

Media
Well, looks like I am getting hammered here. One thing someone brought up, if the cock size isn't important to most women, then why do I need to be worried that she will leave me for a guy with a huge dick.

Also, I don't think she wants this because we have a bad relationship. On the contrary. She is my best friend, and we talk about everything. I think it is just a curiosity issue. For example, say you are a man who has only had sex with women with small breasts. Lets say A size bras. That is all you have ever felt, and all you have ever been with. Wouldn't you even be curious what it would feel like to feel a pair of DD breasts? Doesn't mean you don't love you wife or will leave her for the Pamela Anderson boobs, but wouldn't you wonder?

I think that's all it is. Not a bad relationship. Not a lack of trust. Not anything like that.

thick_1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, looks like I am getting hammered here. One thing someone brought up, if the cock size isn't important to most women, then why do I need to be worried that she will leave me for a guy with a huge dick.

Also, I don't think she wants this because we have a bad relationship. On the contrary. She is my best friend, and we talk about everything. I think it is just a curiosity issue. For example, say you are a man who has only had sex with women with small breasts. Lets say A size bras. That is all you have ever felt, and all you have ever been with. Wouldn't you even be curious what it would feel like to feel a pair of DD breasts? Doesn't mean you don't love you wife or will leave her for the Pamela Anderson boobs, but wouldn't you wonder?

I think that's all it is. Not a bad relationship. Not a lack of trust. Not anything like that.

Doug
Don't you get it..Why in the world would you want another man that which is supposed to be precious to to? Why should she even consider another man period?

I have been married for 21 years and have never even so much as sampled another women in any shape or form...

Do not be a fool!!!!