Wife wants sex with "bigger guy"

G_U

Just Browsing
Media
I kinda stole a married woman, so I'm not sure if I have more say, or less say in this matter. I do know one of the reasons she left him was a combination of bad/infrequent sex. I only say ONE of the reasons because there were many others so it isn't always JUST about sex. I say do whatever the fuck you want though. If you do it and it goes well, great. If you don't and she is still content, that's fine too. If you do it and she leaves, it sucks but you will get over it eventually. If you don't do it and she leaves, she would have left you anyways. In my case I told my GF that she could have a female lover if she wished because she is bisexual and I didn't feel like limiting her sexuality. (She has decided not to take advantage of this yet, but she said she'd talk to me if she ever did.) So it's really all up to you and her. I say talk it out with her a little more and figure out what you really want yourselves. Talking to your lover is always the best place to go in cases like this. Tell her your concerns and feelings about it. Honestly, talking to your mate is always the best place to start. Honesty and communication are the truely important thing in a relationship

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it would reach a point where ur wife tells u : alright honey, I will fuck with the buddy I will come back in 2 hours...

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder if having sex with a bigger cock can be analogous to taking a vacation. You can travel to a nice resort and enjoy a week of vacation, but realize there are a lot of good qualities you like about where you live now. You don't immediately pack up and move to the vacation resort forever. Maybe taking a vacation once or twice a year is enough to satisfy you.

Maybe occasionally having sex with a larger penis just provides a little variety. The sex isn't better, but just different. She may realize that the man attached to that large cock doesn't have all the qualities she loves in someone she spends every day with.

So I'm not so quick to say no to exploring this, just like taking your wife on a vacation doesn't make her want to move away from your current home.

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, sorry to keep all you people hanging. But we did it. I can give you some details, as I know many of you will want them. He was an aquaintance of a friend, and neither my wife or I ever met him. I spoke with him once on the phone, and he seemed nice. Wanted to help us in any way we wanted. My wife had never met him, and said she didn't want to before the "event".

A few things stuck out for me. When she took his pants off, she looked at me and said "he's bigger flacid than you are hard". I must admit, he was, and not by a little bit. He said he was 8 inches, but very thick. I am the opposite. So I know she wanted someone to fill her up, and I was glad he would be able to do that. I thick she was so amazed by his size when she was carresing and kissing his penis. She just kept saying, "wow! Its so big!"

the sex was amazing. My wife is vocal to begin with, but I have never heard her that loud. I also was amazed that his balls looked larger. Is this common amoung guys with larger dicks?

My wife almost never cums by just vaginal sex. She usually needs clitoral stimulation, and a lot of it. However, she came 4 times while he was pumping her. I couldn't believe it. And the first time she orgasmed, he just kept pumping hard and she came again in just a few seconds. I always knew she was multi-orgasmic, but it had been so long since she has had that happen. I can answer any questions, but all in all we are both glad we let it happen. I have no doubt she will never cheat on me. She is not the type. I am thinking on hiring him as a bit of a yearly birthday gift. Just an idea.
I told you so. If she's gotta have it, she's gotta have it! A thick dick is a real treat for a woman who likes to fuck. As for big ball size and big cock size: No correlation whatsoever, but when there is, the package is quite impressive. You didn't say if you bathed your little dick in the big guy's hot cum that he unloaded in your wife's stretched out pussy.

whatshisface

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In reply to the original post....just have to be honest with her and she with you. Don't think the "large cock" thing may be such a sexual stimulant as the fact that a fantasy is fufilled.

D_Alma Lovin

Account Disabled
Media
My girlfriend and I fantasize about thus often. Here is my opinion.

My girlfriend is not very sexual. I am always wanting to have sex multiple times a day. I am a bit above average and decently thick but one day, for fun I sent her a picture of a buddy of mine. He is a good looking black guy with a huge tool. A week prior he took a picture and sent it to one of our friends as a joke. Needless to say my girlfriend gasped when she saw it and I came home with a big toy for her to try. She loved it. We have talked about having someone else join us for a while but she always pulls out at the last minute. She says although it's fun to think about she wouldn't want me to ever want the same. She is perfectly happy with me and the occasional big toy or fist but nothing more. Either way it is fine by me

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My girlfriend and I fantasize about thus often. Here is my opinion.

My girlfriend is not very sexual. I am always wanting to have sex multiple times a day. I am a bit above average and decently thick but one day, for fun I sent her a picture of a buddy of mine. He is a good looking black guy with a huge tool. A week prior he took a picture and sent it to one of our friends as a joke. Needless to say my girlfriend gasped when she saw it and I came home with a big toy for her to try. She loved it. We have talked about having someone else join us for a while but she always pulls out at the last minute. She says although it's fun to think about she wouldn't want me to ever want the same. She is perfectly happy with me and the occasional big toy or fist but nothing more. Either way it is fine by me
You do realize that this thread is 2 years old. If they were going to experiment it has happened.

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
doug61853Re: Wife wants sex with "bigger guy"

My response to you,
I don`t think you understand what a big thick cock can do, if you think watching her play with a cucumber is neat just imagine that cucumber picking her up with every stroke as she`s being spread apart and thrown around. Then picked up into the air by that cucumber while her back arches and all her weight is placed on her tight throbing p***y as she`s stretched in ways you never thought were possible by a six foot three man weighing two hundred and thirty five pounds.

Just imagine as this man is pounding your wifes p***y into submission and sending her into extacy and orgasmic bliss, as her whole body tightens and clinches on his thick pulsating cock, then she cums so hard and long that all she can do is lay in the fetal position for the next hour or so as she tries to regain her breathing and heart rate to normal levels while her thighs twitch in and out of control.

Now ask yourself again if this is a great idea, do you really want her addicted to something like that?

Do you think your relationship is strong enough so that she doesn`t just run off and leave you.

Stick with the cucumbers my friend.

lafever

This made me hard :biggrin1:...... you should write stories man ..... :smile:

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Who knows/cares.......by now a lot of time has gone by.
Life sucks anyway. Sorry, in a blue funk - just got dissed by my ex again.
Shutting up and crawling back in my corner now.......

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I run across guys like this all the time in the chatroom, in fact, the original poster who is still looking for cock for his wife. I guess their original fuck buddy has long gone and they are trying to replace him.

None the less, what i see from a psychological perspective is a guy who feels like shit about his small cock and sees pleasing his wife as letting her have the cock she would truly want. He then is the cool husband who wants the best for her and he then thinks she will adore him even more- even if he is lacking in the penis department.

It's all about his insecurities and desire to be the "ideal husband" and not necessarily her wanting the cock as much as he wants to live dangerously through the cock that is fucking her. And, he also feels somewhat important that he's the relative comparision for the big guy to feel even bigger next to him.

It's all a little psychosexual game. I highly doubt any of these men invited into their bedroom would sweep her off her feet to leave him. Her "submissive" sexual role by being pounding by the large cock is just her alter ego. She wouldnt trade her husbands insecurities and how they work for her for anything in the world.

Not to mention, most big cocks who fuck her probably don't have an ounce of respect for her and her relationship with her husband. They probably wouldnt settle down with her for the fear she'd be doing that to them. Suddenly that 8 x 7 cock just wouldnt be enough for her then either.

I'm not easily fooled and while many say this is not the case, i've talked to enough guys who push their wives into fucking other men (usually larger) because the guy really wants her to do it. They have a manipulative way of "letting her have it his way"

Some of the most manipulative people i've ever met are guys with smaller cocks in the chatroom looking to be cuckholded.

Last edited by a moderator:

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1) If she does have sex with a larger cock, will she never want to have sex with me again?
2)If I decide to say no to her idea, will she take it upon herself to indulge her curiosity without my consent?

1. Physical pleasure and emotional connection are not the same thing, even in women who are known to tie the two closer together than their male counterparts.

2. If she loves you probably not.

Zula

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If she loves you she will still want to have sex with you. If she has had sex with large vegetables in order to be able to still have you and her enjoyment she will still (imo) have sex with you. If she has a bigger dick wants to continue it and you are ok with it then you guys could always do it again sometime. If your turned on by it and want to watch whats to lose? If you dont think you can trust her and you dont want to "let" her my suggestion is to explain to her that you dont want to let her but if she still is adamant to keep in communication with you. Something my bf has taught me is that talking with each other about everything is really the only possible way to keep a relationship. Good luck to you both.

D_Alma Lovin

Account Disabled
Media
You do realize that this thread is 2 years old. If they were going to experiment it has happened.

I had no idea didn't check the date. The only reason I replied was because it was pertinent with my situation. Me and my girl love to role play about this. I mean really, if your going to have a MFM you might as well be picky.

Honestly, I showed my GF this post and this is how she put it. For her it has to be more then the cock. It is about feeling like a slut and showing off for me. It is about taking more than she can handle.

Our sex life is great and it just gets better and better. I am by no means a cuckold, in fact I am more dominant than anything. I am just really into getting her the bigger and better orgasms. If that means playing around now and then fine. I am secure with myself knowing that I offer much more then good dick and she knows that she can be comfortable talking to me about anything that she is curious about.

I always get rewarded for being thoughtful.