Wife wants sex with "bigger guy"

zombyalive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
None the less, what i see from a psychological perspective is a guy who feels like shit about his small cock and sees pleasing his wife as letting her have the cock she would truly want. He then is the cool husband who wants the best for her and he then thinks she will adore him even more- even if he is lacking in the penis department.

though i wont disagree with you necessarily. my girlfriend got me into thinking about guys back in high school. she wanted to see me give head to a guy at least my size.

now the role as switched a bit and i think about everyone getting pumped by rod.

hahahahah

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I posted this in another thread, but it might be a good alternative for someone in the same position as the OP:

I saw something online a long time ago. Some guy used one of those clone-a-willy or one of the knockoffs to dupe himself. Then he made a dupe of a large dong, but used his clone somehow to create a void in the center, presumably pulling it out once the mold began to set. This left a void inside the larger clone so he could use it like a custom made sleeve/strap-on (minus the strap). It was pretty slick. I tried finding the link to see how he did it, but couldn't find it. The site is probably gone by now since it was a long time ago. If anyone knows what I'm talking about or how he did it, please post. I'm actually thinking about doing something similar just for the hell of it.

Anyway, if you have some money I'd say go ahead and do something like that. You might not get anything out of us, but your SO may.

canadajf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is dangerous shit to try.... You'd better understand your own psychology and hers.

Even an apparently good outcome, for example, suppose she did not like sex with the horse hung guy at all, you may never believe her and therefore be fucked up for the rest of your life.

Anyway the possibilities are infinite in terms of good and evil results....

Definitely I would tell her that you want to try a tight pussy: see how she reacts!

Hephaestus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Curiosity killed the cat (pussy) !

You may want to tell her: "Be careful what you wish for "...You both could be heading down a path of destruction. She sounds like a size queen in the making.

When my wife and I were in Vegas a couple years ago, we jokingly (?) talked about hiring another guy for the night and having some "fun". I too would really like to she my wife getting fucked. We never did...but that would be the ONLY place and time I would ever consider doing something like that.

Its almost the same as my wife saying she wants me to fuck other girls in front of her. Yeah, its great talk, and then we finish, and I don't bring it up again. Some marriages can go through stuff like this. But mine is to important to me to "roll the dice" and hope for the best.