Wife Wants To Do Past Lover. She misses His Size!

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
dosn't sound good at all
get a strap on of whatever size she wants but sex should be husband and wife not husband watches while wife goes to ex's

unless you want to be swingers and she goes out and finds you girls to screw....

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I wonder LBC if you feel that you can say no to her, whether she would respect your wish, or whether you feel that she is going to do it at some point whatever your feelings?

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
LBC, that you didn't freak out at the suggestion says so much about your character already!

Me personally, I wouldn't be able to handle it. I'm not very good at sharing and I know this. I can be the third wheel in a threesome, but I can't be one of the main two people in the couple part (provided all three aren't separate wheels, of course).

That being said, if you are seriously considering this as an option, please allow me to suggest three things:

1.--Establish rules from the get-go. These rules should reflect what is and is not okay in your marriage. You should sit down one night, fully clothed, fully sober, and just talk about it. Explore what you think you'd be okay with and what you know you definitely would not be okay with. If you're on the fence about anything, I'd put it in the "Not Okay" category to begin with. You can always try new things, but you can't undo anything you've already done. I also suggest writing them out, but that's just me.

2.--I'd suggest that one of the above rules is that you're both present anytime there is sharing. No solo sex with other people unless you're going to go with the complete open marriage thing. (You don't seem interested in that.) I think establishing that you both must be present (but not necessarily involved) in any play further solidifies that this is just that: play. This way, there are no secrets and the third person can only be involved in your marriage as much as each partner agrees to together.

3.--Do NOT choose a past lover for these activities. There's history there that you aren't a part of. Leave the past in the past. Find someone that you both feel is safe and attractive and okay with your agreement. But turning to old lovers will bite you in the ass eventually. Don't go there. Don't go back--always forward. Pick someone with no history, no emotional connection to either of you, someone that--should it not work out--you don't ever have to speak to or see again.

And just maybe a little suggestion? I'm not sure if this is even possible, but how about using a strap on with her or perhaps just a hand-held dildo while you're fucking her ass? Then you get the benefit of a hot DP without the additional body attached.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
My wife and I have been together for over 7 years now. I have a short cock at 4 1/2 inches. She accepted that. She did tell me early on that she had been with much larger men, but I was not a jerk so it made up for it.

We discovered this site together. She calls me baby cock and I accept that. The first time she saw me, she was shocked. See i'm 6'6 weigh 260. She did not laugh but grinned and went on to giving me a nice blowjob.

She has one ex, she called her f-buddy. He is over 11" and very very thick. She now wants to spice up things byhaving sex with him again and having me watch.

My question is, has anyone here done this or been involved with something like this? I feel that I should allow her her to have her large penis if that makes her happy. She does not have an orgasm from my penis. The olny way she has an orgasm with me is by oral or her 9" dildo.

She has made me happy and lets me do the rear door. I'm the only one who has been there and she said that is mky spot only. So I feel that she is a good wife and deserves the best.

Any thoughts?

Divorce.
period.

Bigmeat009

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, if you want I'll fuck your wife for u?! But it is not wise for you to do this. Well that is you can do it if your retarded, that would be an excuse to use!

Strathos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If she's in love with a dick more than she is with you, dump her. A three way should be a fun thing and a mutual decision, not a pacifier for one partner.

There's many different sizes of dicks out there. There's someone who will worship your cock just as it is and not make you feel bad about it.

Also, stop referring to yourself as "littlebabycock" and tell her to stop also.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well we are much different... but I gotta say I think if i am in love I can't watch my women get fucked by another men doesnt matter if he has a big dick, small dick or no dick at all.. the point is i am not curious about it and dont want to hear about it either if a women told me that... I think this would be over... swinging is cheating but both are cheaters :) why would you get divorce lol if u can live in a freecheating relationship... I dont know about it but I think many of those that swing feel like their partner dont have to know... and maybe cheat on thier backs..

knowing she was a size Q? is selfishness to ask you that she wanted a big dick.. :)
btw prolly it is not 11 inches :) lol

neils1153

1st Like
Media
what the fuck is wrong with "some of you people",??? letting your wife have sex not only with another man but a man with 11ish inches when your 4ish??? this just proves my theory people are totaly FUCKED UP!!! dude your a fucking fool if you go with this!!! it totaly saddens me to see the utter bottom of moral degenerates that are on this board and in the world... call it want you want,, but God Damn,,, is there any traditional, morals out there anymore???

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Off your high horse neils, you're on LPSG did you expect to find PippiLongstocking and Mary Poppins hanging on here, people with the time and facility have always wanted to explore their sexuality, chill.

thick_1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any thoughts?

Yep, your another idiot...Why in the world would you be willing to share your wife who you supposedly love? Why would your wife who supposedly loves you want to be with another man?
If your looking for a reason to fight and get a divorce, go right ahead and you will live with that the rest of your life.

thick_1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what the fuck is wrong with "some of you people",??? letting your wife have sex not only with another man but a man with 11ish inches when your 4ish??? this just proves my theory people are totaly FUCKED UP!!! dude your a fucking fool if you go with this!!! it totaly saddens me to see the utter bottom of moral degenerates that are on this board and in the world... call it want you want,, but God Damn,,, is there any traditional, morals out there anymore???

While I would not have used the words you did, I agree with you 100%
good post

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Notice that all the people posting warnings that you should not do this have never tried this themselves.

My wife and I tried a few 3ways with hung "satellite lovers" when we were younger and fully enjoyed the experiences. There was a rush of jealousy that first instant the first time I watched a big, hot cock going into her, but it quickly dissolved into lust and feeling great for her. She remained completely committed to me emotionally and did not continue with them after we mutually decided that we had enough or it would not be good to go further.

If your wife is approaching you with this, she can probably be trusted. I say go for it, have fun with it, just be ready to cut off the activity as soon as either of you is uncomfortable with it.

D_Lachtmadder Longhorne

Account Disabled
Media
I think that I'll be the devil's advocate here and say to you: "your wife is selfish and is trying one on to get what she wants at your expense". She's obviously not satisfied with the intercourse that you two have and wants a big one to pop her off, the thing is, regardless of how nice you are, watching her as she orgasms with another man by penetration (something that you can't do), will make you feel worthless later on, that's if you don't run out of the room and puke right there and then out of despair over it, not to mention the visuals that will mind fuck you after the fact either. Once you go down that road, no matter how grateful she acts because of it, the rot will have set in and she'll crave it again. What's in it for you other than a pat on the back and being called an nice understanding husband? That other man will be laughing behind your back to his friends when you're not around, guaranteed and not only will your tiny pecker be on the chopping board, so will you. Being the laughing stock will torture you every time that you go out with the 'boys'. What a fool! She on the other hand will become known as an easy mark cos her man don't cut it amongst the boys.

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
ok responding to the first post, from a Christian POV: she is your wife. not his. it is not ok under any circumstances for her to have sex with him.
here's a suggestion: get a dildo and use it on her. but dont let her use it herself, you actively use it on her.