Wife Wants To Do Past Lover. She misses His Size!

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Notice that all the people posting warnings that you should not do this have never tried this themselves.

My wife and I tried a few 3ways with hung "satellite lovers" when we were younger and fully enjoyed the experiences. There was a rush of jealousy that first instant the first time I watched a big, hot cock going into her, but it quickly dissolved into lust and feeling great for her. She remained completely committed to me emotionally and did not continue with them after we mutually decided that we had enough or it would not be good to go further.

If your wife is approaching you with this, she can probably be trusted. I say go for it, have fun with it, just be ready to cut off the activity as soon as either of you is uncomfortable with it.

Not everyone Standard. I was "the missed ex-boyfriend" in the threesome I did and it was disasterous because there were deeper issues there between the two of them. That is why I advised him to not do it and be cautious

My ultimate advice would be if you are as strong and secure as Standard and his wife, try it. If you have any misgivings or doubt in the strength of the relationship, I would say don't so it. From the way it sounds you are not so sure which means you are going to be the jealous one and it will surely kill the relationship between you and your woman.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not all of us may have personal experience but I'm sure a lot of us have personal knowledge of couples who've tried swinging, of the couples I know who tried it none of them are together now.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not all of us may have personal experience but I'm sure a lot of us have personal knowledge of couples who've tried swinging, of the couples I know who tried it none of them are together now.

Exactly why I haven't done another. Every couple I got with it ended poorly. It's one thing when you are the single one. A totally other when you are in the relationship.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The most happiest swinger on this site (our beautiful WildHoney in Australia) gave me this advice about swinging -- it could also be applied to any form of "extra-person" sex:

(I am giving her words here verbatim -- I hope that she doesn't mind)

Quote:

We never EVER play with anyone close to home, unless I can walk away and not see them for the rest of my life, I don't play with them. It is VERY difficult to do what we do if there are ANY emotions involved. It has to be on a purely physical level.

Unquote.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From what I've seen hotmilf there are two types of couple who try swinging, the couple who are very secure and have a strong relationship and want to explore their own sexuality by bringing others into it, they usually swing with strangers because the person they're bringing into it isn't really a person he/she is more a tool for their self examination, the couples like this both want it and they've talked it out at length and stick to their rules. The other kind of couples I've seen swing and who are the ones who end up in deep trouble are the ones where one partner wanted it and the other partner's only choice was to go along with it because they knew that whether they said yes or no this was something their partner was hell bent on doing anyway, this kind of swinging to me really seems like a precursor to splitting up, the partner who wants to try it wants to move on but is unwilling to let go of their man/woman until they see what else is out there, they often don't stick to any rules they've made because deep down they know that this is only a stepping stone.

ThePipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow. This sounds so demasculating. She's really labeled you by the size of your dick. My friend, you're dealing with a size queen here. So what she gave you ass, that doesn't mean she deserves the 11 inches she's missing. She's already made you to feel less than a man by calling you baby dick, now she wants you to basically do what she wants a man with a huge dick to do to her, and how is that supposed to make you feel as her partner? If it made you feel good you certainly wouldnt be asking our permission, you would of done it and told us about it. As the spouse, i can only imagine you feel belittled by this in some way. Ifts it really all that important to her I dont see why she wouldnt let you strap on a big dildo and let YOU fuck her and not some old flame who's gunna smirk in your face after he just fucked your girl...............DANGEROUS TERRITORY

avantgarde

Experimental Member
Media
There's this saying i heard "people are only as crazy as you let them be." To say she's crazy is to say you've let her be. The phrase "can i sleep with my ex______" should never erupt from the mouth of a wife who loves her husband.

There's no reason why you should accept her offer. She's testing you to your limit. She's already made a pushover out of you, she's trying to see how far she can push you. Guaranteed she'll have little to no respect for you if you accept. No respect = No love.

ionian

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Who the fuck...and I seriously mean who the fuck...would ever tell a husband that he is small and want to fuck a past partner? I'm sorry, this smells really bad to me. Even calling you by a nickname as if the size of a cock defines you. Fuck that...DO YOU HEAR ME...FUUUUUUUCK THATTTT.

You can have fantastic mind blowing sex with whatever equipment. If she can't get off to you...maybe it is her head and not yours.

I have a feeling you have married down sir and she is destroying your sense of worth. When she goes back to her big cocked stud...which I doubt he wants her...maybe she should stay.

Brilliant post, cube. I agree 100%.

I also agree with Hotmilf about the benefits of swinging since me and my girlfriend are both swingers and we're very happy but there's a huge difference between "Honey, let's see how it feels if we bring another man/woman/couple in our bedroom" and "Honey, my ex has a bigger dick. I wanna fuck him instead."

Media
My wife and I tried that several years ago with a guy she used to date. She was never in love with this guy but liked him as a fuckbuddy because he was so big...about 9.5". We just happened to run into this guy at a party and it was my fault since I thought it would be something to see her with him. Anyway we got together that nite and it actually turned out pretty well. We all had a great time and what a rush to see her with him. Never saw him again but we now have a friend that comes over once in a while of similar size for the same kinda fun. We still really love each other and look at it as just a lot of fun for all of us.

khaun

Just Browsing
Media
just be careful. Some couples can swing and thier relationship is fine, on the other hand iv seen it ruin some relationships.

Have a long serious talk about it.

Huge4wife

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To each their own. Swinging isnt for everyone, or everyone would do it. IF you do decide to do it, set some rules, go into it with the idea that you are only going to do it once and then see how you feel afterwards. It may turn you on to no end and you may want to see it more and more. You dont control the size of your penis, so seeing her with a BC is no different then seeing her with a woman. The best advice I can give you is make sure its only about good sex, not "making love" to each other, if he gets in her head emotionally you may have a problem, if its only about sexual satisfaction, you will love it!

LttleGuy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
To each their own. Swinging isnt for everyone, or everyone would do it. IF you do decide to do it, set some rules, go into it with the idea that you are only going to do it once and then see how you feel afterwards. It may turn you on to no end and you may want to see it more and more. You dont control the size of your penis, so seeing her with a BC is no different then seeing her with a woman. The best advice I can give you is make sure its only about good sex, not "making love" to each other, if he gets in her head emotionally you may have a problem, if its only about sexual satisfaction, you will love it!

I think Huge4wife is right. Swinging isn't for everyone, but it sounds like it might work for you guys. Just make sure it is something you BOTH want. To me it doesn't sound like she is trying to push this on you. I think she was just brave enough to tell you what what she truly desires. If you are turned off by this then don't to it. If you are turned on by this or at least open to it, then why not try it? Speaking from personal experience, it can be an enjoyable experience. Also, as far as her possibly leaving you for a "bigger" guy...she wouldn't have married you if that were a "deal breaker" for her. Just be careful...she has basically admitted that for her bigger is better...set ground rules so that this doesn't interfere with you relationship!!!

LttleGuy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dump her and move on to something better, and don't forget to take "half"!!!

Wow..that was harsh! What would you say if the situation were reversed...oh I forgot...almost every guy tells his gf/wife that he fantasizes about another woman at some point. Talk about double standards!!!

khaun

Just Browsing
Media
Wow..that was harsh! What would you say if the situation were reversed...oh I forgot...almost every guy tells his gf/wife that he fantasizes about another woman at some point. Talk about double standards!!!

There is a VAST difference about fantasizing about some chick and telling your partner you want to set up a meeting with them to have sex with them.

Honestly the fact that the OP posted his doubts means that he shouldnt allow it to happen.

It takes a seriously strong relationship to swing. From the OP's post i seriously doubt that this would be a healthy thing for thier marrage. Iv personally seen 3 different marrages get broken up because of things like this. Im not saying that people cant swing and still maintain a strong relationship, but the majority of couples cant and nothing about the presented situation strikes me as healthy.

AlisCool

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude if your wife is not OK with you and your size ( Tell her to Leave ) that is not cool to want another guy.How can you live with that feeling.

B_babydick

Experimental Member
Media
Having a small dick I think it's important to realize that I cannot give a woman all the pleasure she needs.
I let my ex-gf meet real men and most things in our relationship improved. She was more happy and satisfied. It must be frustrating for a woman to live all her life with a man who cannot give her the satisfaction she needs. It's most selfish of small dicked guys to demand fidelity when they cannot be the men that women need.
Let your wives be happy, if you cannot satisfy her, at least let someone who can, do it.
small3.5@hotmail.com

Having a small dick I think it's important to realize that I cannot give a woman all the pleasure she needs.
I let my ex-gf meet real men and most things in our relationship improved. She was more happy and satisfied. It must be frustrating for a woman to live all her life with a man who cannot give her the satisfaction she needs. It's most selfish of small dicked guys to demand fidelity when they cannot be the men that women need.
Let your wives be happy, if you cannot satisfy her, at least let someone who can, do it.
small3.5@hotmail.com

Real men? You're not a real man? I once defended your interest in the topic, but it sounds like you are in dire need of some counseling. You're putting wayyyyyy too much stock in the dick when it comes to relationships. If it's your wife that doesn't think you're a real man, then you need to go buy a giant dildo and stick it where the sun don't shine in her. That is no way to live, brother.