Wife's ex-boyfriend had thickest cock ever.

snowflake

Just Browsing
Media
I suggest that you go to this site: Better Sex, Bettersex.com, and purchase the CD "Advanced Oral Ecstasy." A thick dick doesn't stimulate the clitoris. The CD shows the many ways for oral sex and how the highly trained 3 inch tongue can put her in ecstasy every time. Take your time at foreplay and when you slowly move down from the "tit to the clit" she'll be in ecstasy and won't give a damn about girth.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually you are mistaken... a LONG penis does not stimulate the clitoris. A thick penis puts great pressure on the walls of the vagina and in turn will actually rock the clitoris back and forth in it's hood... the thicker the cock, the better the stimulation! Any woman who has had a thick cock can attest to that!

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure why everyone got on the poster's case for his comment of "being a man" and not having been penetrated. Its his own preference. In fact, I found the responses more damaging and disparaging than his original comment.

ssnead

Just Browsing
Media
I'm not sure why everyone got on the poster's case for his comment of "being a man" and not having been penetrated. Its his own preference. In fact, I found the responses more damaging and disparaging than his original comment.

I completely agree. But this is the typical freak-out knee-jerk response to anything even hinting at a value judgment around here.

The best advice for anyone if they don't want to bring the heat of holier-than-thou judgers down on their heads: make sure everyone agrees with your opinion, or the implications of your opinion, or the possible implications of your opinion, or the conceivable implications of your opinion, before posting. And then don't post your opinion, just so you're on the safe side.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
The OP seems to be trolling for some unknown purpose. My guess is either he's looking for some SPH, or he's just trying to offend people (those two purposes seem to be the most popular).

No. Original poster's comment were harmless and not mean spirited. Resident a$sholes had a picnic and lynching, which is an everyday event around here. Have strong opinions? Guess what, others do too.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I completely agree. But this is the typical freak-out knee-jerk response to anything even hinting at a value judgment around here.

The best advice for anyone if they don't want to bring the heat of holier-than-thou judgers down on their heads: make sure everyone agrees with your opinion, or the implications of your opinion, or the possible implications of your opinion, or the conceivable implications of your opinion, before posting. And then don't post your opinion, just so you're on the safe side.

If the framework of this website is so oppressive, then why waste your time hanging around? It's a relatively free world ssnead, but investing valuable time in a forum that you don't believe offers true freedom of expression seems like the absolute worst way to flush valuable free time down the toilet.

I find this place totally open to ALL opinions. You state what you believe, then take the heat and/or applause in accordance with the opinions of others. If your opinion is constantly opposed to the majority of LPSG members, then you'll have a fight on your hands most nights. Expecting others to sit on their asses and remain mute while you post opinions that assault their belief system is a little much to ask. I've had plenty of disagreements here in LPSG, and I respected the other posters opinions as much as my own.

ssnead

Just Browsing
Media
If the framework of this website is so oppressive, then why waste your time hanging around? It's a relatively free world ssnead, but investing valuable time in a forum that you don't believe offers true freedom of expression seems like the absolute worst way to flush valuable free time down the toilet.

I find this place totally open to ALL opinions. You state what you believe, then take the heat and/or applause in accordance with the opinions of others. If your opinion is constantly opposed to the majority of LPSG members, then you'll have a fight on your hands most nights. Expecting others to sit on their asses and remain mute while you post opinions that assault their belief system is a little much to ask. I've had plenty of disagreements here in LPSG, and I respected the other posters opinions as much as my own.

I didn't say I found it oppressive. I just said that this was a typical knee-jerk response, which it is. And that there is an approach that is most likely to avoid bringing about that response, which there is. Personally, I love it when someone says something slightly less than PC and the mob comes down on them like the sanctimonious blowhards they are. I have a low opinion of mankind, and everyone likes to have their opinions validated. LPSG does this for me on a daily basis. I love it here.

As to how you find the place, well, your paragraph pretty well sums up my position. To paraphrase, you find the place totally open to ALL opinions, unless someone posts opinions that assault someone's belief system, at which point toleration is a little much to ask. Like I've said before - there's all kinds of good and proper openness until someone says something that offends the favored sensibilities, and then it's only right that they should shut the fuck up. Again, typical for LPSG. And again - not saying I don't like it - I think it's just wonderful.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are very presumptuous SSnead. But then your own first paragraph above displays a remarkable egocentricity.

Our Tiger is clearly an SPH troll, if anyone cares to read the evidence. So the reaction is old hat rather than kneejerk. The fact that he decided to add a taunt in his third attempt for attention to his fetish, is the reason for him being called out.

Ker76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
(first para is now obsolete due to LPs last explanation I just read - although you could have hinted out that the OP was repeatedly slighting others, would have saved a lot of energy)

Having a pretty girthy one myself, I have at least heard it several times that girls like it once its in (Its actually good for the guy too, since most pussies feel tighter if you have a thick one - and pussy is not meant as a derogative term)

ssnead

Just Browsing
Media
You are very presumptuous SSnead. But then your own first paragraph above displays a remarkable egocentricity.

Our Tiger is clearly an SPH troll, if anyone cares to read the evidence. So the reaction is old hat rather than kneejerk. The fact that he decided to add a taunt in his third attempt for attention to his fetish, is the reason for him being called out.

Egocentricity? Taunts? I suppose you'd know.

As to the rest, well, let's just agree to agree - knee-jerk reactions are in fact old hat around here - but that just reiterates my point, doesn't it?