Wife's ex-boyfriend had thickest cock ever.

tiger33

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks to those that gave some attempt at answering my question. I'm not sure what a, "troll," is but for those that did not get hung-ha-up on the last exit only issue, thanks. All input is/was helpful.

TheKitten

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thicker is better. It causes better clitoral stimulation. My last boyfriend wasn't long but he was thick and I was able to orgasm with him quite nicely.

vindicari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder why your wife found it neccesary to tell you about her former lover, seems a bit insensitive to me. Do you not satisfy her? Iv,e always found it better to bury the past and move on not dwell on it. but thats just my opinion, no offence meant.

voodooyoudo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Third Leg, I agree.

I'll never be PC. To me it seems like the word tolerance is only on the side of those who won't tolerate anything but opinions similar to theirs. Much like how a black guy can not be racist.... sure.

*Steps off the soap box*

Naughty bhoy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She, loved it and can't even feel your pencil dick. Probably got dumped by the ex when he stretched her pussy out too much permenantly and moved on. Better get on your knees now and practice your oral skills.

(insert size-humiliation fetish here)

LOL....absolutely true...plus...i guess we are havin' the same fetish :)

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Nah my focus is on defending the people you dissed in your first few posts....

well if they got offended it's not his fault it's thiers
he didn't imply anything other then that HE dosn't want to be penetrated
so if your giving him trouble over not wanting to do that, your just doing what you think he was doing to the gay guys on the site
besides no matter how gay a man is he might be able to offer advice but he still dosn't have a vagina

anyway I think it's wrong for women to bring stuff like that up
I'd hate for some poor guy to be informed about me

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Thicker is better. It causes better clitoral stimulation. My last boyfriend wasn't long but he was thick and I was able to orgasm with him quite nicely.

often women tell me I am "stimulating everything at once" due to my size (thickness especially I think)
I don't have a vagina so I'm not entirely sure what that means
but I would guess it is like the clit stimulous and maybe gspot?
I know once the girl is relaxed there is lots of screaming invovled so I guess it's good lol

rodinorlfl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wife told me about her previous partners thick cock. I didn't think too much about it until a month ago. I was in the john at the game and he just so happened to be standing next to me taking a leak. Well, I snuck a peek down at his tool, and this thing was the fattest looking dick I have ever seen in person. :eek: His dick must have been well, hell your guess is as good as mine. He wasn't very long, just thick as hell. My wife and I talked about the experience in great detail, prior to me getting a glance at his tree trunk. She said that the first night they were going to fuck at her place they couldn't b/c he didn't have a magnum condom. When it did finally happen, she said he had to be very easy, and the going was pretty slow.
My question is for the women, as I could use some advice. I am looking for detailed explainations on/why/how sex with a really thick dick is better/worse/or what!!!
My wife said that, "size stimulates." Problem is... I'm a man, and have no freakin' idea what or how different girths and lengths change the sexual sensations, since I've never had anything put inside me. Thank God... Glad I'm a man...

dude from talking to woman i understand that a thick normal length :biggrin1: size cock is good. too long would hurt them and they wont be able to enjoy as much. but thickness is the key... thickness is more pleasureable to a woman than legnth remember woman cum by clitoral or hitting the g-spot. and if you have a thin penis you will have to work harder to hit the g-spot. im average lenght but i have a thick fat cock and the woman love it. no pussy is to big for me... i could fill it in without a problem.

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My girlfriends exboyfriend once asked me how I liked her well used pussy. I told him the deeper I went past the used part, the better it got. lol

LOL....reminds me of an old joke...the husband complained that fucking her pussy was getting old, he wanted some new pussy...she told him if he had a couple more inches, he'd be GETTING new pussy.

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dude from talking to woman i understand that a thick normal length :biggrin1: size cock is good. too long would hurt them and they wont be able to enjoy as much. but thickness is the key... thickness is more pleasureable to a woman than legnth remember woman cum by clitoral or hitting the g-spot. and if you have a thin penis you will have to work harder to hit the g-spot. im average lenght but i have a thick fat cock and the woman love it. no pussy is to big for me... i could fill it in without a problem.

True dat...as they say...My wife had a couple of boyfriends who were really hung...one was 13 inches...one was 9.5 and thick...but she always said i was better in bed...with my 8.5...both were thicker and that was the best part. the lenth was too long and it hurt her. She had a tipped uterus from the one guy wanting to push it up into her stomach... the other guy was good in bed but he had other issues...I guess it shows that sheer size isnt always the answer....Im more of an all around lover...I think of all kind of kinky stuff to get her off...I guess thats why we've been married 30 years.

kropotkin

Just Browsing
Media
Being thick is not all ok.
It takes a lot of foreplay and it makes some positions painfull for the woman.
Not to say that anal is out of the question...
I would definately prefer to have a thiner penis.

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love being really thick. But I've had women get turned on at the idea of fucking me from what they've heard from their friends but then say no way when they see me hard. Younger ones mostly do that. Married women who've had kids have always wanted to hook up with me and love it. I've got a friend whose 14 1/4 long but I'm lots thicker & his wife orgasms with me lots easier than with him. She loves him & his meat but can orgasm in seconds with me. But 'ive never done anal either & no one's brave enough to volunteer & I get lousy bj's.