Wil Wheaton

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wesley crusher was never an adult on the show so you better watch what you say. And neither was Jake.

a200611713

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
wesley crusher was never an adult on the show so you better watch what you say. And neither was Jake.

Really? I was sure Jake (Cirroc) was over 18 by the time the show ended?

But I take your point, if Will W was under age then none of the shots can be shown here - regardless of how old he is now. I get why, and I suport why, I just forget the retrospective bit.

big_guy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Wil Wheaton was born in 1972... that made him 15 when TNG started and 22 when the series ended

Ciroc Lofton was born in 1978... that made him 15 when DS9 started and 21 when the season ended.

Pretty much if you want to post pictures make sure they were taken late in the series.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wil Wheaton was born in 1972... that made him 15 when TNG started and 22 when the series ended

Ciroc Lofton was born in 1978... that made him 15 when DS9 started and 21 when the season ended.

Pretty much if you want to post pictures make sure they were taken late in the series.
And since the episode in question was season 4, that would have made him 19 years old. He was, of course, older in real life than the character he portrayed.

And no, the scene in question was not in the screen caps link, they conveniently skipped over those two shots.

a200611713

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There was an episode of DS9 late in the series (hopefully late enough) in which the crew are seconded in to playing baseball in the holodeck.

Jake/Cirroc in his tight baseball uniform steals that show from all the rest of the cast - in fact judging from the bulge in his pants he stole a baseball and shoved it down there too!

Reactions: pereda

hung_greek89

Just Browsing
Media
There was an episode of DS9 late in the series (hopefully late enough) in which the crew are seconded in to playing baseball in the holodeck.

Jake/Cirroc in his tight baseball uniform steals that show from all the rest of the cast - in fact judging from the bulge in his pants he stole a baseball and shoved it down there too!

That was an episode early in the 7th and final season

mullu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

i told you sisko s showin a bulge ;)
what about keegan de lancie. john de lancie's son. there s one scene where he s running around with tuvok, showing a bulge too

Reactions: pereda and Sttngboy

fqguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Any pictures out there of Wil in that STNG "Last Mission" there is a shot of him walking in the dessert and looks like he is really hung. In "Toy Soldiers" he wears boxers in one scene so there is nothing to see.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This was covered in another thread perhaps something it there. It's funny I just watched a 1998 gay themed movie called fag had where he played a bookstore worker. Almost didn't realize it was him and had not heard of him doing this before. Checking out IMDB he has a long list of credits. I knew he was doing alot of voice over stuff including Radio DJ in Grand Theft Auto video game.

Last edited:

ChileCat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Very nice. It just so happens that I have the entire Star Trek TNG.

I pulled this clip from the file. Enjoy.

http://selbynet.com/WilWheatonVPL.avi
That's cool, thanks.

Don't suppose you could pull some of Jean Luc in the episode where he goes to Reisa with Vash. He wore some tight swim trunks and nicely drapes trousers in that epi.