Wildest thing you've seen in the gym/locker room

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Anyone seen anything liike this at their gym??

thank God and Minerva, NO!

Sounds also like a good way to get expelled from a gym if someone were to walk in on it and not approve. I mean when they got to being frisky with each other, the tugging and masturbating of 1's self is not as uncommon.....even in a workplace locker-room. Even a playful grab at another fellow isn't unheard of but mutually doing each other not a scene I'd be good with.

Road_cyclist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Being with two other guys i the shower, discussing the ride we had been on. One of them has a semi. Myself and another guy get a semi too, until all three of us have raging boners. Just chatting away about bicycles and what gears we use as if nothing ever happened. Quite surreal :biggrin1:

jerkitout

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Being with two other guys i the shower, discussing the ride we had been on. One of them has a semi. Myself and another guy get a semi too, until all three of us have raging boners. Just chatting away about bicycles and what gears we use as if nothing ever happened. Quite surreal :biggrin1:

This is why communal showers are the 8th wonder of the world :)

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
I have been in locker rooms prob for 40 years and have never seen anything sexual, haven't seen but one or two boners. I did have a guy who was the custodian come regularly into the locker room when I would arrive, and he would say quietly but loud enough for me to hear: "Man, you have a big cock." I tended not to pay attention to him. I suspect that one day he prob lost his job because he was saying such things. The only other strange thing that happened was once in the same locker room a guy told me that I should cover up "that thing" while I was shaving. Actually, when I started to shave no one was there. And honestly, I always shave with no clothes on. Don't want to get all my clothes wet.

Reactions: just_here

AlexDB9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I walked into the locker room and saw the guy from the front desk giving excellent customer service to several gentlemen at once. I cancelled my gym membership the next day. Been at my current gym (no frills, no orgies) almost 7 yrs without incident.

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Any looks? comments? smiles? and did you all shampoo yourselves clean?

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I walked into the locker room and saw the guy from the front desk giving excellent customer service to several gentlemen at once. I cancelled my gym membership the next day. Been at my current gym (no frills, no orgies) almost 7 yrs without incident.

Hell, I would have re-upped my membership if the locker room were like that! I've had lots of sex in locker rooms. Hottest place on earth.

Reactions: JockedCub

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
good on you all for not taking the easy option and hiding your cocks with your hands and running out the moment you started to stiffen up - must have felt great to show off your very impressive hard on while admiring your mates - will be interesting to see what happens next time you shower together

rugbyshowers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A guy at my YMCA so hairy that his leg and pube hair merged into one

Saw the exact opposite down the gym not so long ago. Was in the showers when this shaven headed guy walks in, gets under one of the heads just down from me. A few discreet glances quickly establish that his body is completely bare as well, down to a neat little tat above his dick instead of a bush.

I normally prefer my men natural rather than shaved, but all the same he was in quite good shape and I could feel myself starting to get a little worked up... went and hid in the sauna for a few minutes and sweated the testosterone out!

Reactions: mutualjax

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In my early 40s and have been a member of many gyms over the years. In my 20s I could have had an amazing sex life as I was hit on so many times in locker rooms and showers but was too inhibited to act on it.

My current gym, and I've been a member for almost 10 years, would be the least cruisy of all the gyms I've been a member of. Or so I thought…

Almost a year ago I was in the shower cubicle… individual stalls with a door, frosted glass. This geeky looking guy with glasses passes by and we make eye contact. He looks nervous, meek almost. Then he comes back and looks in again as he enters the stall beside me. For the first time ever I noticed that I could see through the frosted glass from around the pecs down as it has washed off in a lot of places over the years. I see him soaping his dick. Then his body. Then his dick. Then his body. He repeats this and I kind of join in. Then his dick is fluffed. Then it's a definite solid semi. Then he starts massaging his glans and what do you know… he springs a full boner. Well this has never happened to me and I'm aroused so I spring an erection too. He sees me, I see him and we start to masturbate. I cum, he doesn't. Then I finish my shower and he darts out of the cubicle. Wants to get the hell outta there I think. But no. I finish toweling off and wrap my towel around and head out of the showers to where you can shave and spin your speedos. He's there. Naked and still toweling off, with a very impressive semi. So I reckon he was waiting for me so he could do some showing off. And I hadn't even noticed just how impressively thick and long it was in the stall. I also hadn't noticed how handsome he was… not so geeky after all! Nor had I noticed how beefy and built he was… with a more than impressive rugby ass! He looks at me, we exchange nods and he makes sure I can get a close look at it. He even strokes a little as he's 'drying' his cock under his towel.

Well I've had lots of discreet experiences like this (but never as hot as the first time and the guys were never quite as drop-dead sexy) since leading up to a guy rubbing my leg in the jacuzzi just the other day. We ended up making out in a number of places and I sucked him off. I'd have never even considered doing this up until recently but it was served up to me. I have to admit I'm now interested in having an experience in open showers. The cubicles are discreet, if a guy bones and his neighbor is straight, he's very unlikely to even notice. So it's safe. But in open showers, not so safe.

Anyone had any open masturbation experiences in the shower?

Last edited:

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I been in locker rooms well...since high school! Over the years I seen: one well built guy come in to the locker room from the gym floor take his shower and then get dressed in women's cloths. I was a bit stunned. He was very well built guy. on another occasion I saw a guy walk past me with a jock which must have had a hole in the bottom because sticking out the bottom was his balls in a ball stretcher. I thought it was crazy that he was walking around. A few times I have walked into the steam room and seen guys with boners cover up quickly to try and hide them. I walk back out when I see that, i alway feel I'm intruding. Only once did I catch two guys playing with each other and I remember giving them the a look that said...really guys? here? get a room!

Road_cyclist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
good on you all for not taking the easy option and hiding your cocks with your hands and running out the moment you started to stiffen up - must have felt great to show off your very impressive hard on while admiring your mates - will be interesting to see what happens next time you shower together

Yeah it went all kind of natural. Just some guys getting hard, can happen! Difficult to explain. I hope a next time will happen. They are from other cycling teams and we happened to end up together. I'm quite sure that we'll try to end up together in the showers again should the opportunity rise :biggrin1:

Reactions: jetblackscream

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I been in locker rooms well...since high school! Over the years I seen: one well built guy come in to the locker room from the gym floor take his shower and then get dressed in women's cloths. I was a bit stunned. He was very well built guy. on another occasion I saw a guy walk past me with a jock which must have had a hole in the bottom because sticking out the bottom was his balls in a ball stretcher. I thought it was crazy that he was walking around. A few times I have walked into the steam room and seen guys with boners cover up quickly to try and hide them. I walk back out when I see that, i alway feel I'm intruding. Only once did I catch two guys playing with each other and I remember giving them the a look that said...really guys? here? get a room!

They have a room: the steam room. I love stuff like that, but I really love the guy who cross dressed after his shower! Hilarious.

britishbottom

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been going to the gym recently at Marshall st in soho, really cool gym, but pretty cruisy lockeroom sometimes with it being the same lockeroom as the sauna/steamroom.
Yesterday was mental busy, all the guys in the showers pretty much boned up, swinging hardons. Ild already showered, but it's all so open there it's hard not to miss what's going on!

D

deleted871301

When I was still going to gym... Some guys who I never ever expected to even notice me would openly stroke their hard cocks in front of me in the showers...

I never took much notice for fear that it may be a trap... It did make for some good jo material later... LOL :wink: