Wives/girlfriends reactions to crotchwatchers

aquaman875: My wife has developed a sense of humor about people (women) staring at my bulge. If she can catch their eye, she'll give them a big knowing smile. One time we were in a food court in a mall and one woman was openly staring. So my wife reached over and put her hand on the bulge. The woman looked up and turned beet red. However, I once had a girlfriend who would get real pissed and possessive if someone was looking.

I thought some people might have some good stories.

Reactions: Triasco

Guyincognito: yeah I get that sometimes... My g/f gets jelous on occasion if girls stare but on the other hand she has a picture of my cock and shows it to all of her girl friends... :D EXCELLENT

Dave

trewqed: my wife and i are keen naturists and frequent nude beaches and naturist camp sites etc when on holiday.
i hang about 7 to 8 flaccid and so usualy get a few stares. my wife enjoys it, and encourages me not to dress even when we go to the busy areas of the resorts like the bars shops etc where some people tend to slip some shorts on. last week in fuerteventura on a nudist beach we were playing frisbee, and i was getting a few looks and a few folks stoppping by to watch as i flopped about, she loved it and kept throwing the frisbee high so i had to jump. funny, but i guess he's just proud

mekkler: My gf thinks it funny, in a smug sort of way, when she catches someone staring at me. She tells me about it later since I usually don't notice. I'm sure it's the same way I like it when I catch people staring at her tits - men obviously, but women too.

priapus: my G/F enjoys my size but does NOT like me to show off or even be noticed. We were on a boat with some of her friends and whenever I had to piss, I would just hang it out the bottom of my shorts. She told me later not to do it that way because her friends noticed and were making jokes about my size later. This is a bummer because I really, really get off by showing off (incognito, my ex used to show pictures to her sister, which I loved) so now I just have to make sure it looks like a mistake...

China_deSade: I & my male companion was waiting in line
to go down the waterslide at disney world
when I noticed a woman staring at his protruding
genitalia with a disgusting look upon her face.
To reciprocate her negativity,
I stepped in front of him and began staring
at her with a similiar expression on my face
until she focused her attentions elsewhere.

james9692000: Once when we bought a box of Magnum XL at a grocery store, my wife noticed the female bagger staring at my crotch. As we were leaving, she said, "In case you're wondering..." and held her hands apart to depict my length.

nacard01: Not a wife or girlfriend but I have some very close friends that have seen my bulge even some of them have seen me naked.

They are funny when they get drunk because sometimes when we are at a bar they will play it off like they are my notification service or radar system.

They will constantly catch people staring at my crotch or pant leg depending on the night =) and then either they will tell me or get real bold and make a spectacle out of the person.

Kermit

biggbenn8: My late wife had a VERY 'strange' sense of humor (that unfortunately one of my sons has inherited)...

She really developed a sense of humor about the stairs...

One woman kept staring and oggling and staring..

So my wife stared BACK at the womans breasts. It became VERY funny- the more the woman tried not to stare the more blatant my wife became- a real test of wills. (I was wearing walking shorts and coudn't really 'hide' myself....my wife even told me to 'adjust'- she was a bit twisted- I just enjoyed to women 'fighting' over me...)

kernmtnmike

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
aquaman875: My wife has developed a sense of humor about people (women) staring at my bulge. If she can catch their eye, she'll give them a big knowing smile. One time we were in a food court in a mall and one woman was openly staring. So my wife reached over and put her hand on the bulge. The woman looked up and turned beet red. However, I once had a girlfriend who would get real pissed and possessive if someone was looking.

I thought some people might have some good stories.
What about when you catch men looking at his bulge?

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wow he really took a shine to you, said a girlfriend after a flaming gay twink flirted with me while she was standing right beside me at a party. He didn't make much eye contact with you did he?

Excuse me! a girlfriend snapped when another woman crashed her cart into ours and started chatting me up at the grocery, my BOYFRIEND and and I are trying to do our shopping here. BTW you can stop looking at his crotch!

Another girlfriend once dropped a magazine in my lap when she thought the flight attendant lingered too many times chatting with me and looking in my lap too long. Made the stewardess blush.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What about when you catch men looking at his bulge?
don't care, just don't grab. it does not give you permission to grab

if you grab there might be a problem I don't want anyone grabbing without asking first I don't know you
who knows you might grab my nuts

lol I caught a guy looking but funny i did not say anything about it Freeballing at the time

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In high school one of algebra teacher caught me crotch watching him but didn't embarrass me in front of the class. He was known to give tests and walk beside each students desk and peer over them to see what their answers are. If he saw students going about answering the question wrong he would give them hints to help them get on track. He was really nice in that sense. He stood next to my desk one day while we were testing and he was rather close with his crotch directly next to me. I looked over because I could see the vpl through his thin chinos. He quietly said to me "The test is not on my pants Mr. ________, it's in front of you." I was quite embarrassed when I looked up but he only smiled and winked before proceeding to walk to the next desk in front of me to look at their answers. I learned my lesson to not let my gaze linger too long at another man's crotch although I think my teacher secretly got some kind of enjoyment in catching me looking.

Reactions: cedarizzo