Wives seeking bigger than husband

Short Staff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I have been married for 20 years. She cheated for the first 10, now we swing. I have a skinnny 5 in cock with a tiny head. Over the years she's had 12 lovers, the smallest being about 7 inches, and the largest being over 10 inches. I love watching her get fucked by these guys, and it turns me on knowing that they take her places I can't. Would like to hear from others in this lifestyle.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is a very personal question, so please feel free to ignore it if you wish.

During the three years that it was off and on, did you become happy with the idea of watching her with bigger guys, in order perhaps to save the relationship? or do you think that you probably always felt that you may be a little small for some down below and would always have been interested in swinging for bigger?

Short Staff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would get really angry, but then I started fantasizing about it when I jacked off. I always knew I had a small dick, and I knew one of the guys she was fucking had a really big cock. She eventually told me that she needed a lot more than I had to satisfy her, but that she loveed me, and didn't want a divorce. We ended up having a threesome with the guy. He was over nine inches long and very thick. When he was soft he was bigger than my hard cock. I had never seen my wife fuck so wildly as when she had his big dick in her. We've been swinging ever since.

Reactions: mib348

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you for sharing that.

I am also bigger flaccid than the apparent average erect and, as was pointed out in another thread, what you have becomes your normality. So I have always found it a strange thing.

I also can't help wondering about the difference between men and women on this issue. You do hear of lots of guys being willing to accomodate their wives sexual needs as you have done / are doing. But I have never heard of a woman who has been willing to accomodate her husband's need/desire for a larger or tighter vagina for example. I do know women who put up with their husband's philandering, but that isn't quite the same.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
Swinging is not for me, but I am curious about certain things.

I understand that wife with bigger guy is popular in swinging circles, and Lordpendragon pointed out that men are often willing to accomodate their wifes needs. Do you also get women with large husbands wanting to experience smaller or average men?

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I apologise for hijacking your OP which was to find others with a similar lifestyle to a more general enquiry about that lifestyle.

Do you think that the swinging scene is ultimately driven by women's participation? And what percentage of women's desire to swing is based upon the wish for bigger as opposed to simply enjoying variety?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you think that the swinging scene is ultimately driven by women's participation? And what percentage of women's desire to swing is based upon the wish for bigger as opposed to simply enjoying variety?

This may be a reason for a large number of women swingers, some may do it for the ability to "show off" their partners or their own attributes. Some women may also have gotten involved in the scene to appease hubbys who insist on variety, and in this way avoid a dishonest cheating situation.

I wouldn't say it was ultimately driven by their participation but I imagine the practice would come to a screeching halt if they didn't.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've only known one couple whho were into the swinging lifestyle and in their case it was a mutual and shared desire to have variety.

Do many single women get involved in swinging?

kodeejslv

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dude! try teach mucher about sex! Dicks size is nothing! maybe you need be goodnes for your wife and in sex don`t need lerger dick. You just need to teach how to that correct!

gibbs

Just Browsing
Media
Yes I too am of the opinion that the art of swinging is not for everyone, just looking by this case itself we can see that the person did not react to what can be clearly understood as a cheating by his wife. Instead he enjoys seeing his wife with others, now I suspect that how many persons are there who are willing to accept this. I also know that the art of swinging is very much on now but then they are usually the couples who get into this relationship with a mutual understanding. So as I said that this depends a lot on the individual mindset of the people.

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have found that with swinging couples many times it is the husband who wants to watch his wife getting fucked by a bigger guy

a few times it is the wife who wants her husband to watch her getting a proper fucking

in alot (not all) there is an eliement of humiliation

RnR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just to be clear, there isn't a penis large enough or a guy charming, sexy or rich enough to make me cheat.

With that being said, we have talked about and fantisized about this for about a year or so. It was first R that brought it up and I must say that it has heated up our lovemaking at times and has got me very curious. He would love to watch me with a well hung guy or especially with a couple whose gentleman is on the larger size of the scale.

While I am not sure we will act on this, it is intriquing on many fronts. We are also wise enough to think out all the ramifications and perhaps limit this to our fantasy life.

I would be curious also to hear the experience of others who have walked this path.

Renee

My wife and I have been married for 20 years. She cheated for the first 10, now we swing. I have a skinnny 5 in cock with a tiny head. Over the years she's had 12 lovers, the smallest being about 7 inches, and the largest being over 10 inches. I love watching her get fucked by these guys, and it turns me on knowing that they take her places I can't. Would like to hear from others in this lifestyle.

RnR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And his humiliation is NOT part of the equation.

Renee

Just to be clear, there isn't a penis large enough or a guy charming, sexy or rich enough to make me cheat.

With that being said, we have talked about and fantisized about this for about a year or so. It was first R that brought it up and I must say that it has heated up our lovemaking at times and has got me very curious. He would love to watch me with a well hung guy or especially with a couple whose gentleman is on the larger size of the scale.

While I am not sure we will act on this, it is intriquing on many fronts. We are also wise enough to think out all the ramifications and perhaps limit this to our fantasy life.

I would be curious also to hear the experience of others who have walked this path.

Renee