Woman who enjoy checking out hung guys

fungirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Any other women have some fun stories of being able to check out some hung guys during fun times; for example strip poker, skinny dipping, nude beach, party, spring break, etc... Its happened to me a number of times especially during college and at the beach. I know not every woman is visual but I have enjoyed it and have had some nice memories because of it.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You have yet to tell us any of your 'fun stories'/memories...

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Any other women have some fun stories of being able to check out some hung guys during fun times; for example strip poker, skinny dipping, nude beach, party, spring break, etc... Its happened to me a number of times especially during college and at the beach. I know not every woman is visual but I have enjoyed it and have had some nice memories because of it.

Ditto on some of the above. Not sure what more you are looking for here, given that you have not really disclosed any details yourself, here or in your PM yet you keep asking for stories....

LuvFighterz

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know this thread is old (and probably dead)... but I think it sounds like a fun one...

anybody got any good stories?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, want the truth? If I were out with my girlfriends, and we would happen to spy a guy who's obviously "enjoying" himself, that is, sporting an obvious erection, we would probably burst out laughing. Sorry, fellas. There it is.

Now, show tight-fitting jeans on a pair of buff buns and we'll go ga-ga. Nope, don't check out hung guys.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This got over 1000 views. Fuck me.
The guys want to see who the women are who would respond here. Then they could stalk them with PMs and other creepy shit.

Me? I want to see who the ladies are too. The ones that would respond to this thread usually have galleries. :biggrin1: