Womb Fucking

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, I know everyone has their kinks, SG. I wasn't trying to insult anyone, I was just horrified because of all the pain I remember. It makes me uneasy thinking about it as well, as my mind automatically defaults to pain and bad things. I guess it's better that I don't. lol

Aw :hug: I never thought for a moment you were trying to insult anyone. I was just saying we all like whatever we like. We both know that's the truth about folks in general.

Luvhmlrg

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can not even begin to imagine how painful it would be to try and self-dilate your cervix enough to penetrate it! Makes me shudder, in a bad way, just to think about it.
The risk of infection would be huge not to mention how difficult it would be to carry a pregnancy if you made a habit of self-dilating. Talk about an incompetent cervix...

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't even begin to imagine why anyone would want to do that, especially putting one's health at risk. It certainly would not be in ANY way pleasurable to me. I find it baffling. I guess with guys putting steel rods in their dongs though, you just never know what some people will find arousing.

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
What in the hell???? Just reading that made my cervix hurt and I don't even have that anymore! The 4 in-office biopsies I endured by the Gyne hurt like a muthafucka. Oh gosh.....(shudders) But as they say, if that's what floats your boat...

MetalChick0731

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My fiance' asked me about this one night on the phone. He's in prison and one of guys on his unit was talking about how he and his wife were into urethral sex. When he first said something about it, I got that knee jerk reaction that I'm sure guys get when they see someone get hit in the nuts on TV or something. Then I looked it up. I was completely astounded by the amount of stuff that I found on it. I can tell that I'm getting older because the first thing out of my mouth was "other than being painful, can that possibly be sanitary???" Evidently this dude and his wife are really into it. Ummmm....I'll take mine the regular ways, thanks. :)

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just googled this and I can't believe what I've read. All I can say is any woman that would willingly stretch her cervix like that is kookoonuts! :eek:

Sorry, OP. I was mistaken, unfortunately.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I was gonna respond along the same lines you were, but . . . it's possible? :eek::eek::eek: People really do it? :eek::eek:

I thought nothing sexual could surprise me anymore. I was soooo wrong.

I've just discovered a rock hard limit I didn't even know I needed to have!

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I was gonna respond along the same lines you were, but . . . it's possible? :eek::eek::eek: People really do it? :eek::eek:

I thought nothing sexual could surprise me anymore. I was soooo wrong.

I've just discovered a rock hard limit I didn't even know I needed to have!

I found a video that nearly made me pass out, but yes it's possible. I don't recommend watching this, but I'll post it in case anyone is curious.

Cervix Play Fucking - SlutLoad.com

BRB, have to go bleach my retinae and try to uncross my legs.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I found a video that nearly made me pass out, but yes it's possible. I don't recommend watching this, but I'll post it in case anyone is curious.

I want to unsee that. I really, really want to unsee it. Why did I not listen to you?

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

That video to me, is about as sexy as let's say ramming razor blades into one's eyeballs.

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I want to unsee that. I really, really want to unsee it. Why did I not listen to you?
That video to me, is about as sexy as let's say ramming razor blades into one's eyeballs.

I'm too scared to watch it, I just can't when everyone seems so disturbed by it! My gay eyes would be ruined.. haha. ;P Please.. describe, in gentle words, what am I missing out of? :p

Especially considering Seasides comment.. it has to be something really bad! D:

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Imagine someone taking pliers and spreading your ass open, then ramming a steel rod up there. Thats about the only way I can describe it. It's awful gaping flesh. It looks painful, dangerous and not sexy! Yikes!

I agree seaside... its just wrong!! How can anyone find it sexy.... thank god im 90% for other guys!!

HappyBoi... you're not missing out... trust me!!!

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay