Women’s Penis Size Preference- Please comment

D

deleted356736

I have seen this before and I also read how they obtained these measurements (by measuring arousal brought on by different-sized dildoes). I disagree with the 6.5" girth comment as this is only a little thicker than me, and with more than 100 partners, I know that any woman can manage my size with relative ease after sufficient arousal. A little extra thickness on top of mine should be no trouble at all.

boobsguy21

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah im not sure i agree with that either.

length seems okish....but grith i dont think so.

Most guys arent that thick, idk but all the girls who i have been with have commented on my thickness yet i would rate at the low end of ideal.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even better i found this by browsing the original link.

Mister Poll: The Truth about penis size (A Womans Perspective)

i would love to know how there women measure. apparently 39% have experienced 10 inches or larger.

I don't think you would get 70% of women saying that girth and length are "equally inportant [sic]"

Even here most women have a preference for either length or girth. The problem with online surveys is you don't know if its a man or a woman behind the screen.

And as has already been said, the first chart in the thread is from penissizedebate.com which is just a nonsense site, intended to increase sales of "male enhancement" drugs apparently.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yup, as we know, online surveys are completely meaningless, no matter how anonymous the are. Plus, women aren't really very good at size perception. 39% with more than 10".

Riiiiiiiiiiight.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd bet that most women have never fucked a cock larger than 6".

My hand spread and measured from thumb tip to pinky tip is 7" so I carry my measuring device with me at all times.

joeym

Experimental Member
Media
I'd bet that most women have never fucked a cock larger than 6".

My hand spread and measured from thumb tip to pinky tip is 7" so I carry my measuring device with me at all times.

Most women that have a substantial # of partners probably HAVE fucked a cock larger than 6" - they are not uncommon.

However, I would agree with your statement if it was "most women have never fucked a cock larger than 7"

What is your experience - how many cocks have you checked with you hand spread, and how many have been larger than 6"?

Also, how do I volunteer to assist you with calibration of the hand measuring method?:biggrin1:

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Yup, as we know, online surveys are completely meaningless, no matter how anonymous the are. Plus, women aren't really very good at size perception. 39% with more than 10".

Riiiiiiiiiiight.

Exactly! The only gender most likely to even view this site are men. It is a site that sells PE. Most respondents are probably men and the answers are in their dreams.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most women that have a substantial # of partners probably HAVE fucked a cock larger than 6" - they are not uncommon.

However, I would agree with your statement if it was "most women have never fucked a cock larger than 7"

What is your experience - how many cocks have you checked with you hand spread, and how many have been larger than 6"?

Also, how do I volunteer to assist you with calibration of the hand measuring method?:biggrin1:
I beg to differ.... regardless of what the "normal" stated penis size is....it's less than 6" on average. I've fucked enough men to know from personal experience. If you put together a group of women and showed them six inches is the length of their normal styling comb most would agree that they haven't had a dick that long. *I just did that a few days ago with a group of friends.

But.... like men... women will exaggerate about penis size. We're all a bunch of fucking liars.:eek:

*Just follow the directions given to the big blue square. And be prepared to be "tied up" for a few days:wink: