Women’s Penis Size Preference- Please comment

dalynxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This survey is probally bollocks like most anyway. I like em thick and long, that's my answer!

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I m doing a survey with women...

I have 37 answers. Anonymous survey

Asking them what was the penis length size of your best sexual experience:

0 answered less than 5 inches.
7 answered 5 to 6 inches
5 answered 6 to 7 inches.
17 (!) answered 7 to 8 inches.
8 answered more than 8 inches

Even if penissizedebate is backed up with penis enlargment industries, it matches with my own survey.

My survey is an online survey with a link from regular UK and US female forums.
I dont put a link here because i dont want the results to be influenced by girls who like more than 8 inches.

See you.

Did you bother to ask if they all pulled out a ruler? Or, did they guestimate? Or, did they use the figure supplied by their partner? Etc., etc.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:rolleyes: I for one, refuse to fuck a man unless his dick has it's own zip code. :wink:

Here is the address for you:

Pitbull's Cock
Where Things are Big
TEXAS
Zip 77777

It is now expecting a Christmas Present from you.

Any "Hoodies" or "Raincoats" XXL please

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I'd bet that most women have never fucked a cock larger than 6".

My hand spread and measured from thumb tip to pinky tip is 7" so I carry my measuring device with me at all times.

I think youshould cum measure me...oh dear, did I make a typo on the word come...

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Another chart? Well, charts are soo cold, some may be even faked, manipulated etcs..they do not tell the whole stories behind the facts and why a real person would prefer some and not others.
I personaly not into those anymore, not useful to me anymore..I know what I enjoy, which fit me good already. I had opportunity to try it and like it than my preferences makes sense and are tested certifies etc.

Well..I went from experiencing 6 the largest penis I had..to a 9..all of the sundenly.

I still have no ideia about 7 or 8 in lenght..and I do not worry about those anyways, as they are all fitable after trying a 9..as long it is a lenght 6..its good match to my size and preferences..for exemple like rear sex that I love, penis must be bit longer than average to give me good thrustings, etc..

About girths..I would stick with at least a 6..maximum 6.1/2.

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Because of my average girth (4¾") I rank an E. Though I get alot of compliments about my cock and my girlfriend loves it.

I think the "oil stain" from the chart should be spread out more, for more realism.

B_jlaurier

Just Browsing
Media
Hi Guys,
i m sorry i m very suspicious over MolotovMuffin comments.
If we take the Penis length size from Lifestyles survey we see 30% of men have a penis length size over 6 inches.
It means each girls had 3 chances on 10 to meet a guy over 6 inches. (at least in the USA). And this lifestyles condoms survey is one of the most pessimistic survey among all survey.
You are over 40 and you make me believe your friends didnt have 10 partners in their lives ?

I m a kind of suspicious... All girls heard about one girlfriend who had sex with a big one.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Guys,
i m sorry i m very suspicious over MolotovMuffin comments.
If we take the Penis length size from Lifestyles survey we see 30% of men have a penis length size over 6 inches.
It means each girls had 3 chances on 10 to meet a guy over 6 inches. (at least in the USA). And this lifestyles condoms survey is one of the most pessimistic survey among all survey.
You are over 40 and you make me believe your friends didnt have 10 partners in their lives ?

I m a kind of suspicious... All girls heard about one girlfriend who had sex with a big one.

First all girls tell guys about all the big one they have had.
Who knows what girls tell each other?
That is a secret!

Second did the survey cover Kentucky?
From what Molotovmuffin says I should go.
I could be Gulliver in the Land of Liliput... :tongue: