women and CBT

ThickMeatJacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have any of our fine forum women had any experience with men who were in to CBT (cock and ball torment/torture)?

If so, how did your partner reveal his interests/ desires to you, and how did you react? What did you do or not do to indulge his interests?

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm...I haven't but I am open to things. I don't think I'd want to hurt anyone though aside from spanking and things like that.

ThickMeatJacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that is a great attitude to have. one thing to understand is a lot of men's balls, while very sensitive, can take a good bit of man handling. they can take some rough treatment. There is a good book on the topic.

If you have a partner, feel him out, so to speak about it.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have any of our fine forum women had any experience with men who were in to CBT (cock and ball torment/torture)?
Yes

If so, how did your partner reveal his interests/ desires to you
I am very intuitive, but, also open to try anything sexually, so he just dropped hints and I followed up.

How did you react?
With a smile of devilish glee?

What did you do or not do to indulge his interests?
I flicked, spanked, dripped candle wax and iced them.
As a grand finale, I trussed his balls and cock like a chicken. :09:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nice... I'd love to know more about your trussing... sounds like you have some skills
Ty, I am open and willing.

We first tried it with leather laces that he used to suspend stuff from his prince albert, but they were too slippery. Then we used cotton laces, kinda like fuzzy shoe laces, which were easier to tie around the balls and keep in place as I weaved it up the shaft. He was fun! :mischievous: :09:

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hehehe... I opened this thread expecting a discussion about Cognitive Behavioural Therapy... Obviously not quite as Down Wid Da Kids as I used to be LOL

I thought it was Computer Based Training - I really should read the small print on some of my course joining instructions!

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I first got online about 9yrs ago, I used to chat to a local bloke on yahoo messenger. Met him in a UK chatroom.

He was really funny, witty and charming. Single and around my age.

I was quite green when it came to the internet, it was all totally new to me.

Anyway, one day I stumbled upon a photo album he had on his yahoo profile (don't think they have them anymore), so I took a look. I was soooooooooooo shocked, it was full of hundreds of pics of him abusing his cock and balls in different ways. Some where he had contraptions hanging off his balls with weights in, some where he had a bungee strap attached to a harness round his balls and the other end attached to a hook on the wall and his balls being pulled about a foot behind him.. etc etc.

I asked him about it, and he was really embarrassed, he didn't realise the album could be accessed by anyone without his permission.

Hilarious really - and me being me I was fascinated, and a little repulsed, by it. He was still a nice guy, the fact he liked to torture his own genitals didn't change that, but it kinda put me off meeting up with him. But on the plus side, it seriously opened my eyes to the internet.

For example, before that day CBT was something you had to do before you were allowed to take the L plates off your motor bike!

glaschu

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It does take a bond of trust to allow a woman to do any of this to you and I have had it go a bit wrong more than once. There are rather specific ways of doing things and a woman should always take as much care as possible even though she is acting like she is being ruthless.

sweetcheryllove

Experimental Member
Media

If so, how did your partner reveal his interests/ desires to you, and how did you react? What did you do or not do to indulge his interests?

i do sometimes do some lite CBT (cock ball TEASING) where i simply claim his package as mine and play with it like its my own personal toy - not his until i give it back

i have woke him up with some lubed stroking and then ordered him back to sleep - he plays along and fakes sleeping

we haved watched tv all nite with his cock under my control the whole time but, hey, he can't have that much penis and expect to own it all, can he?

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
i do sometimes do some lite CBT (cock ball TEASING) where i simply claim his package as mine and play with it like its my own personal toy - not his until i give it back

i have woke him up with some lubed stroking and then ordered him back to sleep - he plays along and fakes sleeping

we haved watched tv all nite with his cock under my control the whole time but, hey, he can't have that much penis and expect to own it all, can he?

Personally, I expect to own all of mine and it's big

Women do not know how to do CBT and most probably do not want to and probably do not know what they are doing unless they either have a penis or once were men since they are Transgendered. Biological women who have always been women and had cunts do not know what they are doing with a man's penis at all when it comes to giving oral sex, masturbating a penis, or giving CBT.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I knewa guy that loved for me to wear white tennis shoes and wear them to step on his balls . EWWWWW!!!! I was repulsed!!!!