Women and rim jobs

Slayter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who in their right mind would want to use their mouths as toilet paper?

you don't lick anus unless you're touched in the head. That's just a rule of thumbs.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
As a femme, I like getting rim jobs. Giving..? Only if I know -damn- well the person is clean and.. there's no hair. I won't lick/suck a man's balls if they're hairy (no I'm not saying they have to shave everywhere), I won't lick someone's ass if it's hairy either. I like having it done because ANY time I think I'm going to be getting intimate with someone, I shower thoroughly as close to when I'll be spending time with them as possible
sounds like fun! i like giving and receiving!

Solvejg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really want to rim my man. I have never done it before and it is something I want to try. He is unsure about it so it hasn't happened yet.

I will go against the other women here and say that the thought of his hairy arse is such a turn on. I love all hair and a shaved sack and crack is the biggest turn off I can think of.

you don't lick anus unless you're touched in the head. That's just a rule of thumbs.

Yes because vagina and penis are so lovely and clean without proper washing... If a person has GOOD hygiene it doesn't matter if you're eating their ass or sucking on an ear lobe.

ant008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

All the girls I've known have been clean. Some were a bit more spicey at times, but hell that added to the fun! Im not talking about scat or toilet stuff, just using my tongue to stimulate a very sensitive area.
It's a little taboo and unconventional for the prudish, which makes it extra special when Ive done it to a girl. Its usually the first time shes felt such a thing making it extra special.. Besides, If you really enjoy eating pussy, then avoiding her arsehole spoils the fun. Thats how I started rimming. I found if I licked all her holes oral suddenly became so wild!! Like I said, my girl didn't dream of such a thing until I done it to her.
I just love the look of her arse and with her pink puckered anus, I just couldn't resist licking.
She says the feeling is incredible, and it makes her so wet.
Thats the reason I love it. Shes gone past the infantile, its wrong, its dirty stage and now pushes her hole out while Im eating it. Her anus also engorges, swells a little and relaxes. Anal sex is usually the next thing we do. I dip my cock into her sopping wet, dripping pussy, coating my shaft with her juices. Then I just slide into her opening anus. When I see her shaking and buttocks quiver I know shes enjoying it. She cums very hard. It feels so smooth up her arsehole. When I finally shoot my cum up her anus I like her to tell me tells me how she'll be spraying the toilet bowl in the morning.. Now that really get me going. So naughty but we both love it!!

Last edited:

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd like to try it with my bf cos I've never done it before...but he freaks out whenever I go near his ass! I think he's just scared that he will like it lol. I've never had it done to me either and would like to try.

jay4422

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i was at college once and i swear this one frat guy was talking HELLA LOUD ! to two other dudes about how good it felt to get a rim job from a woman... i lol'd and admitted that i agreed XD

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As a femme, I like getting rim jobs. Giving..? Only if I know -damn- well the person is clean and.. there's no hair. I won't lick/suck a man's balls if they're hairy (no I'm not saying they have to shave everywhere), I won't lick someone's ass if it's hairy either. I like having it done because ANY time I think I'm going to be getting intimate with someone, I shower thoroughly as close to when I'll be spending time with them as possible

So much for me responding to this thread. Faydreh typed out my answer word for word.

thkdck4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would say about 15 - 20 % of the women I've been with in my life rimmed me. Only a few freaked out when I did it to them and stopped me. Now there have been one or two that didn't seem to care when I did it to them, but didn't really love it. One in particular had the nicest, firm, round ass and I camped out down there between her buns as she laid on her stomach. I ate her and tongued her ass for at least an hour, and when then asked her if she liked that. She said, "It kind of tickles".

One who was really into anal really got off when I tongued fucked her ass.

However, women that give that I've been with have to be really comfortable and not care about the guy thinking she's some kind of asslicking slut. My first was a girl I dated off and on for years, and early on she gave head, but not very passionately. Near the end of our time together, she became obsessed into sucking cock, and would lick and eat my ass like crazy. Several others that I have been with, started licking and fingering my ass during our first time together, and were actually more pre-ocupied with my ass than they were with my cock. And a couple of others were very submissive and loved to be told what to do and loved to be ordered to lick my ass.

So it takes all kinds to lick an ass. Some like the dirtiness and slutiness of it, some are must into guys asses. And some hate it.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So it's that time of the month but i was pretty horny so my bf was kissing my body all over while i was masturbating...he started to focus around the top of my thighs cos it really turned me on and was such a tease...and whenever he got close to my ass, god it turned me on so much.....I came while his mouth was so close to my asshole..and was imagining him rimming me. Unfortunately he didn't. But man the tease was such a turn on.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So it's that time of the month but i was pretty horny so my bf was kissing my body all over while i was masturbating...he started to focus around the top of my thighs cos it really turned me on and was such a tease...and whenever he got close to my ass, god it turned me on so much.....I came while his mouth was so close to my asshole..and was imagining him rimming me. Unfortunately he didn't. But man the tease was such a turn on.

Sounds like the story of my life with my husband the first 12 years. Now he's all about eating the ass and I'm lovin' it. I made it very clear just how much it turned me on (even though I swear I've told him many times before) but now it just clicks and he licks licks licks!