ok my thinking is they could have pushed it a lot further
like that girl at the end that is staring like she's reading it
if I was him I'd have asked her if I had spilled something on my pants
inevitably she says no
which leads into
"so why are you staring at my pants..." but with a totally straight face
love to mess with her at that point lol

NO EVEN BETTER
should have a had a female come out and act like either his gf who is pissed or a member of management
it would be GREAT if a girl came up and was like hey do you like it when guys stare at you like that?
that wuld have been, AWSOME lol

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fantastic video!!! (the egg plant one has gone... no longer available)

That last lady was absolutely fantastic.... :biggrin1:
Such a shame he was packing a false one though. From what I have seen round here there are plenty of real ones that could have been squeezed into those spandex shorts.... now that would have been even more fun to see.....

WOW....:eek: done it... got my first post out the way!! :tongue:
:veryhappy:

chevy28360

Just Browsing
Media
Very funny. It would be interesting to see a more realistic one though. I mean, walking around with your cock to the side in skin tight spandex to see if women will notice is like walking around with a midget growing out of your forehead to see if anyone will stare. It would be interesting to see how many women in a bar or something notice a semi-discrete bulge.

moranus42

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What I think is odd, is that as long as it is a fake one, it's just a joke when it is revealed. If it's a real one it's vulgar. Of course I assume you wouldn't usually pull a real one to prove it's validity.

portlad

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am curious, but people or woman think that guy has a hard-on? The lady that complained in the video said to the manager - that waitor was walking arround with a hard-on.

Mine is not huge but with a little manipulation I can get that kind of show. It is certainly not hard. It is pointing practically straight down and looks like a large flaccid, but I could have a different take.

Yeah, and I was thinking, what waiter is going to keep a hard-on that long? I know everyone's experience is different, but even when I was 16, it's gotta subside sometime...