Women Doggy Style Sex

D_Odipherous Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
My wife (not my bitch) loves doggy style, as do I, because it feels the best for both of us. In many positions I cannot get the right amount of friction or tightness around my cock and in this position I cannot only control the depth, but also the speed more easily.

I've found some women enjoy and get pleasure from being in such a position and asking that their asses be slapped and their hair pulled from my vantage point. Perhaps they want to feel overpowered by someone. Who am I not to give them what they want? ... and more.

Travelbanana

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From behind YES PLEASE, if they girl want it. And you can change small details in this position to make big differences, like the guy hold the knees together or wider. Her head up or down, sway backed.... My favorite is, her head down and swaybacked, so her butt is up, then i can go DEEP in her. In this position i hit her End all the time, but we both love it.......Top 1 position this week.....

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's one of my two favorite positions! (The other is him on top with my legs on his shoulders). I like super deep penetration. Not into hair pulling and all that at all, though.

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Eye contact is great during sex, especially at the moment of your partners' orgasm, but lack of eye contact (e.g. when one or both of you are wearing a blindfold) simply enhances the other senses.

When I am receiving doggy, (from a man or a woman with a strap on), I turn my head around when I orgasm so he or she can see my face.

I like it when they return the favour.

My wife and I have sex in this position all the time. She tells me that in this position I can go deeper and that it feels better for her. I always enjoy the view, but I also enjoy looking straight into her beautiful eyes as I unload my cum load into her.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do women like doggy style sex? I enjoy the depth and the view.
I love how it feels when he grabs my waist or my shoulders and fucks me from behind. He goes even deper and it's a good way for me to cum.

We don't really do doggy but we do flat doggy a lot that's super nice :smile:.
I love flat doggy for anal.

Especially, if they have big balls that I can feel slapping against me.
They don't necessarily have to be big, just have a bit of hang to them. :wink: I also love the feeling of his soft pubes grinding up against my ass. :flirt:

Mike7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From behind YES PLEASE, if they girl want it. And you can change small details in this position to make big differences, like the guy hold the knees together or wider. Her head up or down, sway backed.... My favorite is, her head down and swaybacked, so her butt is up, then i can go DEEP in her. In this position i hit her End all the time, but we both love it.......Top 1 position this week.....

I agree there are many little creative details a guy can add to the mix such as you said moving her legs closer or more apart. My wife loves when my hands roam and do things like grabbing her angles or reaching down and spreading her cheeks or vagina lips a little from behind.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reaching around and massaging her clit while she's cumming is another small detail you can add to the mix to make the ride so much more fun.

I've seen this in my favorite adult store:

JT's Stockroom - The Cone

...which opens up so many possibilities, one of which is with her lying prone on it (pressing against her g-spot) while I fuck her from behind. If only it weren't so expensive, I'd get it.

divadomme

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love doggy, infact it is my favorite. I always cum in that position because I can easily finger myself and get off with his dick inside. Guy also love the arch in the back, seeing the pussy, pussy is tighter, and being able to grab my hair in that position. Doggy is the way to go for me at least.

toneontone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me Too. I love the deep penetration with doggie style. I especially like to close my legs and lie in between his for a real tight entry. I love it when my partner is really squeezing my hips as he enters, its really turns me on.:smile:

Gordon025

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wierd, this is the second time in my life i've heard this..... the other was from my old highschool crush

and I've always been curious about the g-spot/doggy thing, if the penis curves up and the g-spot is down in that position how dose it manage to be stimulated so well?

This reply is a little late. I've been off list for a few months and this question speaks to the very heart of doggie as a prime G-getter.

From the front entrance, the G-button is nestled within a bend in the pubic bone. That's why a straight cock or toy won't get it; it takes something curved. Bent fingers and some toys are shaped that way, but normal cocks aren't.

When going doogie for the G-buton, the very best way is for the lucky lady to lie flat on the bed - on her tummy. Of course she spreads her legs very wide. The man then enters in a straight horizontal line, right down at mattress level and not angled up or down. With the lady in that position, the G, in it's little cove, is wide open and defenseless to a straight-in intruder.

If the lady's hips are off the bed in a more normal 'doggie' position, then the cock has to enter pointing a little downward, and that is often difficult to do and not nearly as erotic as having her 'captured' on the bed, totally at the man's mercy. I find this to be the best G-spot position of all. You can really drive her crazy with this one, as long as you have enough length to reach the end of the vag., and that's easier in the cunt-constricted doggie position.

Now from the front, there is only one way to get the G with a normally-shaped cock: If the lady raises her legs very high, knees to shoulders, that re-positions the pubic bone so that the G is exposed to attack from the cock. Then the trick is for the man to enter, not high, which is the usual, but very low and straight in. This is important or the position won't work. But if you follow the instructions, it is dynamite.

There is always finger and/or thumb manipulation if that is what you prefer. Personally, being very generously equipped between the legs, I like to use it, and most ladies like it too.

Gordon025

Rosie50

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Deep, doggy style penetration is absolutely the ultimate for me, specially if I can stimulate my clit with a vib while he is pounding into me.... oh my gosh.... lovely!! ;)

D

deleted356736

Now from the front, there is only one way to get the G with a normally-shaped cock: If the lady raises her legs very high, knees to shoulders, that re-positions the pubic bone so that the G is exposed to attack from the cock. Then the trick is for the man to enter, not high, which is the usual, but very low and straight in. This is important or the position won't work. But if you follow the instructions, it is dynamite.

Front on for g-spot stimulation, I generally kneel in front of my wife with her legs well spread. This is supposed to be a good g-spot position and it certainly works for her. I can actually feel her g-spot with my glans on each stroke, and the other benefit is that I can last a long time.

I personally don't like doggy much; I do prefer eye to eye contact during sex