Women going pantyless

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my ex said she did it cause it was comfortable and she was going to have to take them off anyways...

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I go without panties a lot...mainly because some jeans are so low cut that when you sit your panties show- even thongs. And i hate fussing with underwear shifting and i sweat a lot so i need a breeze up there.

I will wear panties when i wear a skirt and thats about it anymore.

bellabimba

Just Browsing
Media
I never wear panties if I'm wearing a long skirt, I like thinking that I'm walking around with people and my pussy is there for everyone to see

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do women go out pantyless? Is it a kind of fantasy?
I sometimes go commando with jeans just to avoid panty lines. Since moving to the sunny south which was unbearably hot last year; I did occasionally go pantyless under some of my long flowy dresses. I found the bit of breeze to be delightfully cooling.
:smile:

I don't do it regularly though because I have a 'problem' with becoming moist in the presence of men I find attractive even though I don't know them. :redface: No, it's not sweat. :tongue: My girly juices will actually start to flow a bit.

Why would I fantasize about going pantyless? I think the fantasy is in the heads of men, thinking that all women do it, when in fact I think its relatively rare.

Who cares why, Its fukin hot!
Why is that? Do all men go about imagining women walking about without their pantys on? :confused: I had no idea! :eek: :redface:

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do it with a SHORT skirt, so people really DO have a chance to see your pussy! Bend over in the supermarket or something! What the hell is the point of doing it with a long skirt on?

Lng_1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
NJT.... you hit the nail on the head.. so to speak. It is sexy knowing that your juices may be flowing and there is nothing in the way (like panties) to soak up those juices. And perhaps, if I am lucky, I'll catch a glimpse.... Or.... I know, I am a perv.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do it with a SHORT skirt, so people really DO have a chance to see your pussy! Bend over in the supermarket or something! What the hell is the point of doing it with a long skirt on?

Well as NJ said, it's cooling. It's not always about catering to what a guy wants to see. To be honest though, I actually prefer (hot) underwear on a woman as opposed to commando. It's nice to see the lines and the occasional thong sticking out of the top of her pants. I have a bit of an underwear fetish and will sometimes ask my girl to keep them on during sex, it's just hot once in a while. I kind of like the whole leave-a-little-to-the-imagination thing.

bellabimba

Just Browsing
Media

Because sometimes it's not about you looking at me but about how I feel about it.
It's not like we walk around showing our pussies around.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Uhm, it's called indecent exposure and it is not only fineable but in some instances an arrestable offense. :rolleyes: :duh:
Indecent exposure

Indecent exposure is a crime that is defined as exposing one's genitals or socially deemed "private parts" (such as behind or breasts) in a public place where others are present and may witness the act. A person who commits indecent exposure does so intentionally with an understanding that his/her conduct will likely alarm and offend others. Indecent exposure is often performed for the offender's personal sexual excitement or satisfaction, though in some cases it is a form of social rebellion.

The laws regarding indecent exposure can vary widely by state and are often conflicting and convoluted in nature. Some states define indecent exposure as being nude in the presence of anyone of the opposite sex other than your spouse. The promotion or involvement in any group that promotes nudism is also considered an indecent exposure offense in some jurisdictions. Many jurisdictions make no legal distinction between public nudity and indecent exposure, though the objective and effect of each may vary considerably.

The definition of indecent exposure has changed throughout time and place, as what is considered indecent is often socially defined. Many lawmakers have had difficulty creating and implementing laws which are founded on social and cultural mores. Indecent exposure can have varying effects depending on its intent and context. Despite this variance, many laws will prosecute those charged with indecent exposure the same.

There are, however, some aggravating factors that may increase the severity of an indecent exposure charge. Indecent exposure is typically charged as a misdemeanor offense, which is less serious than a felony. A person who commits indecent exposure in the presence of a minor may face harsher penalties for their criminal offense. Other specific circumstances may also enhance the punishment for indecent exposure.

An indecent exposure charge can have devastating effects on those accused. Indecent exposure carries a significant social stigma and may adversely affect a convicted offender for years to come. An indecent exposure conviction may prevent an offender from gaining or maintaining employment. In some cases an indecent exposure conviction can even require that an offender register as a sex offender in a national database for years to a lifetime.

There are current indecent exposure laws that are being considered on the federal level. These indecent exposure laws would increase the penalties for indecent exposure and mandate that those convicted of this crime be immediately added to the sex offender registry.

The combination of state law discrepancies and the drastic potential legal ramifications of indecent exposure necessitate the need for professional legal help when charged with an indecent exposure offence. If you would like to learn more about indecent exposure laws in your area, please contact us to speak with a qualified and experienced attorney who can evaluate your case to determine how best to protect your legal interests.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It wouldnt be a guy that would call the cops on me for indecent exposure...it would be his wife i'm sure.

Not to mention we arent always all prim and proper down there for showing off. Some guys don't like pubic hair and maybe i didn't just get out of the shower. I've got folds and whatnot down there. It has to be meticulously clean to even let my husband see it so i'm certainly not going to get the urge to show it off in the supermarket.

You obviously havent been to my state and seen the type of people in my grocery store...if only they were all hot hard bodies from this website!

I also don't think my husband would think to kindly upon showing my peach while picking out tangelos!

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i go commando a lot. sometimes it's because the laundry hasn't been done. other times panties just feel uncomfortable. then there's the occassions where i just don't feel like wearing them. i have a few pairs that are a bit loose on me too, and often it'll start to come off on its own. when that happens i'll just take them off for the sake of saving myself from constantly looking like an idiot with my hands down my butt.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It wouldnt be a guy that would call the cops on me for indecent exposure...it would be his wife i'm sure.

Not to mention we arent always all prim and proper down there for showing off. Some guys don't like pubic hair and maybe i didn't just get out of the shower. I've got folds and whatnot down there. It has to be meticulously clean to even let my husband see it so i'm certainly not going to get the urge to show it off in the supermarket.

You obviously havent been to my state and seen the type of people in my grocery store...if only they were all hot hard bodies from this website!

I also don't think my husband would think to kindly upon showing my peach while picking out tangelos!

Girl you are on a roll! :smile: Everything you said is spot on! :cool:
I'm sure Texas has nothing on the 'freak show of humanity' at my local Wal-Mart. :tongue:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Oklahoma and Texas are practically the same state as far as digusting people in public. I'm sure your state has some lovelies in there too!

Not to mention our sweltering summers make for funky odors...just because i'm going commando doesnt mean you want to be down there near it!

And the kind of guys that would go out of their way to get a glance would probably be whistling and shouting "woooo hoooo" just like they do when they hang their head out of their old truck window as they drive by.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oklahoma and Texas are practically the same state as far as digusting people in public. I'm sure your state has some lovelies in there too!

Not to mention our sweltering summers make for funky odors...just because i'm going commando doesnt mean you want to be down there near it!

And the kind of guys that would go out of their way to get a glance would probably be whistling and shouting "woooo hoooo" just like they do when they hang their head out of their old truck window as they drive by.[/quote]
Wow! The "woooo hoooo" guys trucks have windows in your state!?! :tongue: Y'all must be rich over there in Texas. In these parts some of them fellas drive beat up old Camaro's in primer gray. :biggrin1: