Women, have you all had a big one

BIGDICKSMALLBALLS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
have all the women here had a big one or were you curious and came looking for one. I see some girls post on here that the biggest they have had is average. Or if you had one big one and the rest average are you still seeking a big one to fill u up.

what is your ration of large to average or downright small

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I still don't get how you have one brigade (straight men generally, backed up by research) claiming a 7 incher is 1 in 10 guys, an 8 incher 1 in 50. A 6 inch girth being 1 in 50. And then you get girl after girl and gay guy after gay guy claim to have slept with loads of 9 x 7 cocks? Then I have girls sample my 7 and a bit by 6 and a bit cock claim its their biggest or huge and I'm thinking - jesus! What would they think if they found one of these common 8 x 7 cocks?

Its a head fuck. And no girl or guy seems to be able to explain why the research and figures says X, and the people posting on this website and the internet in general are claiming Y.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And Think_kink who for some reason I assumed has had bigger than that just altered my view slightly!!! haha

Proud7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because Cumalot, without a ruler at the scene to verify actual size, and with those that measure measuring on the side, on the underside and including the balls or whatever else, there's a huge amount of disinformation and poor guesstimates. I've had quite a number of women comment on my size, my gf included, which is 'only' 7.5 fully erect measured along the top(not bone-pressed). I could just as easily claim 8 inches, and get no arguments. Plus, our perspective on our dicks is one thing, when your partner is looking at it mere inches from their face, it's completely different.

I frankly could care less. I work with what I have, dick included. Unless you have a 14" cock, multi-billions of dollars, 8 feet in height, there's someone with a bigger dick, more money, taller, etc. Why worry?

Capt_obivous

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I still don't get how you have one brigade (straight men generally, backed up by research) claiming a 7 incher is 1 in 10 guys, an 8 incher 1 in 50. A 6 inch girth being 1 in 50. And then you get girl after girl and gay guy after gay guy claim to have slept with loads of 9 x 7 cocks? Then I have girls sample my 7 and a bit by 6 and a bit cock claim its their biggest or huge and I'm thinking - jesus! What would they think if they found one of these common 8 x 7 cocks?

Its a head fuck. And no girl or guy seems to be able to explain why the research and figures says X, and the people posting on this website and the internet in general are claiming Y.

Bear in mind this site is not an accurate sample of the general population. People who have had/are interested in the larger guys are more likely to be a member here than people who don't really care. Combine that with the 2inch error people seem to have with estimating and the amount of lying and embellishment that goes on, and you have a recipe for a slanted view on things.

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First of all, the people on this site have some reason to be here, generally:

1. they love cocks of all shapes and sizes
2. they love large cocks
3. they have a complex about cocks
4. they have a large cock
5. they love sex and talking about it
6. they are exhibitionists
7. they are frauds
8. they are just curious

But the point is, of course you are going to be reading all sorts of size claims because most likely that is why they are here...either to discuss experience with large cocks, lie about large cocks, or compare large cocks. This is not a good place to compare your "larger than average cock" and hope for affirmation that it's a "huge" cock, because you are in for a letdown. It's like if you were 6'3" tall and going to a support group site for the world's tallest people. All of a sudden you aren't the biggest guy in the room. This is not the site for real world, average guy comparisons, I don't see why that's so hard to understand! Like the last poster said, you just have to enjoy the amazing amount of diversity we have and be comfortable with what you've been given. And you really have to take the female size claims with a grain of salt. I realize the women here are here for a reason but the ones who constantly boast of exact measurements of past lovers seems a little far-fetched to me. The truth is a women may love the look and feel of a large member, but they have no idea how big it is. I still can't get an absolute exact measurement of my own cock! It seems some of the "women" here have the same insecurities that men do about cock size, like confirming their "womanhood" by the fact they've had a 9x7 or something. I find it amusing.
All you have to do is look at a sex toy site and read some female dildo reviews. By and large the most favorable and plentiful reviews are written for the 7" x 5-6" size phalli. That to me is a much better estimation of female preference than a site like this.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Had one - first phallus of my life - we were both virgins, first husband, the love of my life. 9"x7". Only had 3 men - both the others were a disappointment.
Have never forgotten him, but then, I still love him 48 years later.

Ferocio

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mr. Cumalot,
I think your stats are off..there are alot more 8, and 9 inch cocks around then you realize. I am bi and the three guys I hang with are 9,9.5 and 10 respectively and I am not far behind...i dont know, i just think there are more larger cocks about or lets just say not hard to find...

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Because Cumalot, without a ruler at the scene to verify actual size, and with those that measure measuring on the side, on the underside and including the balls or whatever else, there's a huge amount of disinformation and poor guesstimates. I've had quite a number of women comment on my size, my gf included, which is 'only' 7.5 fully erect measured along the top(not bone-pressed). I could just as easily claim 8 inches, and get no arguments. Plus, our perspective on our dicks is one thing, when your partner is looking at it mere inches from their face, it's completely different.

I frankly could care less. I work with what I have, dick included. Unless you have a 14" cock, multi-billions of dollars, 8 feet in height, there's someone with a bigger dick, more money, taller, etc. Why worry?
I measured it lol, along the top and his girth was pretty constant all along.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree. I seem to attract male friends with large cocks - have some in a platonic relationship that are 10" (2 of them), another almost 9", and another 9". There must be more around than folks realize. Of course, I also have a couple of male friends that are 5" and 6 1/2".

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree. I seem to attract male friends with large cocks - have some in a platonic relationship that are 10" (2 of them), another almost 9", and another 9". There must be more around than folks realize. Of course, I also have a couple of male friends that are 5" and 6 1/2".

So you have measured all these men`s penises then or are you just going by what they have told you themselves about their endowment? If they are platonic friends then why or how did you find out about their size unless you actually did the measuring yourself or asked them? And more importantly, you claim to have had only 3 men in your lifetime yet you seem to be quite familiar with the size of all these so-called platonic male friends of yours, what gives? Not trying to put you on the spot or anything, but this comes accross as rather strange and unusual in my opinion of you knowing the size of all these so-called "friends", in my experience women don`t go asking their platonic male friends the size of their manhood, so I am rather curious to know how you know they are as big as you claim they are.

Last edited:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

i can tell you not saying it 100% true for everyone. but counting all the guys Ive been with [ which has been quite a few really,, what can i say i believe in enjoying sex] counting all of them. 8x7 is more rare than is quoted on this site. most all the guys were average or just a tad above most the time. i have had bigger ones but its not an every other guy thing as some want to act like on here. hubby is same as 8 inches long x 7 1/4 inches around. and he was close to lets say the Th guy an then only one that size. until later on but the ones longer than him had way way smaller girth. so i say your findings on this are pretty close really.. also most aren't very good at guessing either when it comes to size an all. only reason i know size of my guys is because just for a little fun i measured quite a few of them an their was some difference but not that much really. not counting the big ones most were average or just a tad above it. meaning 5.5 to 6.5 long with 5 to 5.5 in girth. a few 6 girth but not many. i wont mention how many but can discuss it further in a pm if you want some time to help add to your research on it maybe. say roughly 5% of them were large in length an girth 10% were big long an also in girth. 5% below average in length but had a little girth to them, and id say approximately around maybe 3.5 to 4% were just small both length an no girth what so ever. meaning vienna sausage wiener between their legs. but they were good at other things during sex so all worked out well. the rest was average and slightly a bit bigger.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been with one guy who was actually hung small, a small number who were hung about average. The vast majority of my partners were pretty big but not huge. These penises were over seven inches long, but under eight, and over 5 inches around, but under six inches around. I've been with three guys whose penises were eight, nine, and ten inches long respectively. The eight and ten were six inches around, the nine was not as thick, and I never actually measured his girth. Based on comparison to known objects (and what may not be an accurate memory of things from ten years ago), I'd put it at roughly 5.5" around. Nearly all of my sexual experience has been with men with larger than average penises. Based on some interaction I've had online, I believe this to be because I'm tall, and have extremely unusually large breasts. I'm told many men make assumptions about women who are built like me, and that this precludes me as an option for many men who are less endowed.

I do not miss any of my previous partners, though I thoroughly enjoyed them all.

I came here on a lark, and stayed because of the people who were here when I first joined. I was done with the gallery right about when my first six-month membership expired. Initially, I posted here mostly about social issues and political interests. Now, I come here primarily out of habit, and I avoid those topics like plague.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mr. Cumalot,
I think your stats are off..there are alot more 8, and 9 inch cocks around then you realize. I am bi and the three guys I hang with are 9,9.5 and 10 respectively and I am not far behind...i dont know, i just think there are more larger cocks about or lets just say not hard to find...

Well, if your not far behind then why don`t you go and post up a pic of your endowment for all to see? I find it amusing when guys claim they are hung yet do not put up the pics to prove it, shit any man to my knowledge who is well endowed is not at all shy or self conscious about proving it by posting some pics, I know I am and I have the pics to prove it in my gallery.

And you say those guys are that size, did you whip out the tape measure and measure yourself then? Just seems like a bunch of bullshit to me really, and femalecocklovr I am still waiting for your reply to my question, I am quite curious to find out how you know the size of your so called platonic male friends, this I have to know as none of my female friends have ever inquired about my size, and to my knowledge this is not a common practice at all unless times have changed drastically since my youth.

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all, the people on this site have some reason to be here, generally:

1. they love cocks of all shapes and sizes
2. they love large cocks
3. they have a complex about cocks
4. they have a large cock
5. they love sex and talking about it
6. they are exhibitionists
7. they are frauds
8. they are just curious

I wonder what you'd find if you ran a quiz to see which reasons people cited for being here... people could put that in their profiles